-right headlight
    -1 right side fairing
    -tail section(upper and lower)
    -Battery box
    -Rear seat
    -tank
    -front fairing
    -Misc other small parts

Has a clear title, was low sided and slid for about 60 yards through grass. Had a slider on the right side so it saved quite a bit.

If anyone has any parts for sale or any resources for parts, please pm me. Thanks,
    Mitch

-04 Rubi

PHUC_u :p

I hope you got it for cheap. My buddy just bought one for around 4k with clean title in mint condition.

Certified Gearhead Mitchell1789's Avatar

got it for less than half that

-04 Rubi

Certified Gearhead

http://www.nicecycle.com/category-s/199.htm all the fairings in a decently priced kit! make a race replica!

09 CTS - takin out the ladies
    08 Jeep Grand Cherokee - daily driver
    05 CBR1000RR Repsol - panty dropper

Certified Gearhead Mitchell1789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deathrex
    http://www.nicecycle.com/category-s/199.htm all the fairings in a decently priced kit! make a race replica!

I found those same kits on ebay for a regular r6(non s) for right at $550 shipped, but I can't seem to find that good of a deal on the r6s fairing kit(or at least its not on ebay).

I know the tails are different, but will regular front and side fairings fit on my s?

-04 Rubi

Certified Gearhead

the differnce between the ones on ebay vs these kits are the ones on ebay are cheap plastic and break very very easily. my buddy laid out his bike and ordered the ebay ones. the next morning after putting them on we woke up and found that they stress cracked and broke just by the bolts holding them in. these are made from abs plastics. alot more sturdy just like the factory ones. and to be honest with you i wouldnt know about the fitment im pretty sure theyd be the same. but as far as this company goes there selling 2 different kits for the r6 and the r6s so there has to be a difference. that might be the only difference is the tails. but id have to honestly get into the fairings and look to see where connectors are to give you a 100% answer. but id go for the kits i sent you the link to over the cheap chinese ebay ones. youll be alot happier with fitment and the paint quailty. and there as sturdy as the factory ones.

09 CTS - takin out the ladies
    08 Jeep Grand Cherokee - daily driver
    05 CBR1000RR Repsol - panty dropper

PHUC_u :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1789
    got it for less than half that
    Good deal then! lol