402. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mccain

204 50.75%
  • Obama

160 39.80%
  • I'm illegal, or don't vote

38 9.45%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mccain or Obama, this time with a poll!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuessWho
    DA= Dumbass

Not reading all that man...
    You dont have to get all serious bout this cat.... just IA man...
    It's fun to me, lol.

...and yes, you are a dumb ass

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    It's fun to me, lol.

...and yes, you are a dumb ass
    Guess the whole DA thing blew over somebody's head ...
    2004 Audi A4

Quote Originally Posted by GuessWho
    Guess the whole DA thing blew over somebody's head ...
    Lol, Kidding dude. IA keeps my blood flowing.

IA Member

Mcain all the way.
    Last edited by s10cky; 09-15-2008 at 10:11 PM.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    but the fact of the matter is you trying to state military exp makes someone ready to run the gov't... sorry to say but most intelligent people don't normally go into the military.
    ...I'll just keep my opinions on that to my self.

As soon as I get my degree I am joining as a commisioned officer.

Please keep those kind of opinions to your self. Being an Admin you should know better.

That kinda stuff is just plain disrespectfull.

Quote Originally Posted by s10cky

Please keep those kind of opinions to your self. Being an Admin you should know better.

Sorry to say dude but statistically speaking he's right.

Don't get me wrong plenty of intelligent people go into the service as well.
    My dad double majored in Electrical Engineering and Business at West point then went and got his masters in both.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

IA KING

what is disrespectful? facts? it is the truth look it up - gov't during its war on terror actually lowered standards to accept more people into the military. sorry but the military is the brave not the brightest "generally speaking". Of course you will get doctors, lawyers, engineers out of the military but the % of that is very very small. Thats why the gov't uses contractors for a lot of its work.

I'm going for Obama on this one.

John McCain was born privileged, and has been privileged. Generally speaking, those are the kind of people who think they're entitled to commit crimes when they take the presidency. Not only that, but his education is pathetic compared to Obama's. He would be the oldest person elected to the presidency, so there's a good chance he might die in office, and leave us with that god damned utterly inexperienced idiot Sarah Palin running the country.

Make no mistake about it, if the Republicans get into office again, they will run this country into the ground. We will have some more pretend wars, backed the bible and plenty of bullets, with no clear enemy, or objective. Probably a few more Iran-Contra affairs, which seem trivial compared to enacting preemptive war policies, and knowingly acting on bad information, declaring war without the approval of congress, and invading countries that posed no threat to National Security.

These inarticulate republicans screw their pants on, and have no problem mentioning "God" to try and sway public opinion and get the religious crowd worked into a pathetic impish frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    I agree, Obama is NOT the answer to our curent problems.
    Neither is John McCain. He just picked an idiot for VP, to try and pick up all the anti-penis votes Hillary left behind.

This entire race has been bull****, and the American media is partly to blame. I wish someone would firebomb Fox News. If we weren't a nation of panicked sheep, this election would be no contest. But now we have to play the "Experienced Hero" vs. The Educated Community Organizer game.

Is doesn't take a genius to understand that one is good for making war (seizing capitalist opportunities under the guise of threatened national security), and not much else, and one is good for... get this "organizing" "communities". But of course America is a machine, not a community.

So maybe a mechanic would be just as qualified...

**** John McCain.

Not really. It's just not going with the current of military ass kissing, and hero worship.

It is a factual statistic. Typically speaking the southern US enlists more people in the armed forces than any other region. And the people who join the military usually do it because they were "bored" or "didn't know what they wanted to do". So get it right. It's not disrespectful, it's a plain and simple uncomfortable truth.

And don't give me any **** about patriotism either, my great grandfather fought in WWII, my grandfather was a Master Sergent (also an electrical engineer) in the USAF during Vietnam, and my father (also an electrician, among many other things) was a Staff Sargent in the Army in the 80s. All swore that the modern military was a joke, and told their kids never to join.

IA KING

03RCode, 13Bracer, 300zx1990tt, 4Dr_Teg, 6.0GTO, 81911SC, 89_Stallion, 91eflx, 93ludew/h22a, 99_EJ8, 9ussy, @utoGrip, accordm3, allmotoronly, americanctm, BanginJimmy, BIG WORM, BlizzCivic, boostleak, bowdown201, Brett, Brut, BUGMAN, burnout1990, candy2082002, carbon_crash, Complete, cornercarver78, Craigers2k, DB4LYFE, DieselNuts, Dr.G35, EJ25RUN, Fast-Tech, GuessWho, hemi, highspeed, HIgH_ScHoOL, HyPer50, IDCoconut, japan4racing, JayL, JConner, jdmtegjc95, jew_boy, Jimmy B, JoeferneyG, joesblk_teg, Johnny Chimpo, jwrape, k20siboii, kelly marie, lanier, LaotianAsn4, LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd, LicKaPuSS, Logan, Lucky DAWG, mad3nch1na, matthewAPM, mm2654, mmmmpsi, Nemesis, NevrNufTorq, Nex, Nick McCardle, nipponLIFE, nsany(atl), onebadgt, Ran, redGT, redrumracer, richw131, rrutter81, rupertaker, Ruststang, s10cky, se7en, shagwAg3n, sicivic89, SKarpenz, SlowsterCivy, spicyMSP, SPOOLIN, TCM, TicketRedBB6, Timinater, trendsracing, Trigger, True Pyroman, ulbsry02, VTECking, Whiteboy572, XsupraX, Z_Pilot, {X}Echo419
    ^ banned list ...

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    Lol, Kidding dude. IA keeps my blood flowing.

IA 4 LIFE!!!!
    2004 Audi A4

^ banned list ...

YES!!! i finally made the list...
    2004 Audi A4

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenMind
    I'm going for Obama on this one.

John McCain was born privileged, and has been privileged.
    Privledged can be interpreited in a bunch of different ways. John Mccain and Obama's parrent's both exactly didn't make a **** ton of money. Last I checked military career's weren't exactly the roads to riches. Did his Dad have a certian amount of power? Yes. Did his son take advantage of it? Not really.

Generally speaking, those are the kind of people who think they're entitled to commit crimes when they take the presidency. Not only that, but his education is pathetic compared to Obama's.
    Kinda like the crime that Clinton got away with?

He would be the oldest person elected to the presidency, so there's a good chance he might die in office, and leave us with that god damned utterly inexperienced idiot Sarah Palin running the country.
    I love how people play this up like he's going to die tommorow. Frankly I see it this way. Some of the oldest guys who have occupied the oval office have made it through their terms and some of the youngest guys didn't. The names Lincoln and Kennedy ring a bell? . Don't get me started on Palin, at least she has done something with her carrer. And besides I know someone working to fix that "problem" .

Make no mistake about it, if the Republicans get into office again, they will run this country into the ground.
    What and the democrats won't? Look at Congress. It is DEMOCRAT controlled with little opposition from the president and gets nothing done and has an approval rating lower than that of the President.

We will have some more pretend wars, backed the bible and plenty of bullets, with no clear enemy, or objective. Probably a few more Iran-Contra affairs, which seem trivial compared to enacting preemptive war policies, and knowingly acting on bad information, declaring war without the approval of congress, and invading countries that posed no threat to National Security.
    And under Obama we will have the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. And we will have tea parties with nations hell bent on destroying the world and act like nothing is wrong. I think that this country has learned from it's "mistake" and something liek this will likely not happen again in our life time. I do however believe that Iran does pose a real threat but I think Pakistan and Russia need to be dealt with first.

This entire race has been bull****, and the American media is partly to blame. I wish someone would firebomb Fox News. If we weren't a nation of panicked sheep, this election would be no contest. But now we have to play the "Experienced Hero" vs. The Educated Community Organizer game.
    Someone needs to send one to ONN.......oops I mean CNN if we are going to be fair here.

It doesn't take a genius to understand that one is good for making war (seizing capitalist opportunities under the guise of threatened national security), and not much else, and one is good for... get this "organizing" "communities". But of course America is a machine, not a community.
    LOL.Right . You sure you're not taking in too much of that media driven bull**** yourself.
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Privledged can be interpreited in a bunch of different ways. John Mccain and Obama's parrent's both exactly didn't make a **** ton of money. Last I checked military career's weren't exactly the roads to riches. Did his Dad have a certian amount of power? Yes. Did his son take advantage of it? Not really.

Kinda like the crime that Clinton got away with?

I love how people play this up like he's going to die tommorow. Frankly I see it this way. Some of the oldest guys who have occupied the oval office have made it through their terms and some of the youngest guys didn't. The names Lincoln and Kennedy ring a bell? . Don't get me started on Palin, at least she has done something with her carrer. And besides I know someone working to fix that "problem" .

What and the democrats won't? Look at Congress. It is DEMOCRAT controlled with little opposition from the president and gets nothing done and has an approval rating lower than that of the President.

And under Obama we will have the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. And we will have tea parties with nations hell bent on destroying the world and act like nothing is wrong. I think that this country has learned from it's "mistake" and something liek this will likely not happen again in our life time. I do however believe that Iran does pose a real threat but I think Pakistan and Russia need to be dealt with first.

Someone needs to send one to ONN.......oops I mean CNN if we are going to be fair here.

LOL.Right . You sure you're not taking in too much of that media driven bull**** yourself.
    Ummm Kennedy was shot in the head because he scared some important people, but it would take a moron to pretend he died due to natural human life expectancy issues. 72 is pushing it for almost anyone, let alone a president.

I love how all the McCain supporters defend the rich as if they're all so wealthy. The redistribution of wealth won't be nearly as drastic as you think. Do you really expect the poverty stricken to pay the taxes? THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. YOU CANT GET IT OUT OF THEM. If we are going to keep blowing money on a war we simply can't afford, why not tax the rich? Chances are they voted these people into power... To quote every conservative I've ever talked to "Freedom isn't free.". We can't blow $12 billion a day on a war that accomplishes nothing (other than of course creating heros) if we aren't going to have the balls to tax people for it.

"We will have tea parties..." Are you kidding me. Don't get me wrong Obama has a following but alot of people are only going for him because they think he's less of a lunatic than John McCain.

I'd go on but I'm tired...

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenMind
    Ummm Kennedy was shot in the head because he scared some important people, but it would take a moron to pretend he died due to natural human life expectancy issues. 72 is pushing it for almost anyone, let alone a president.

I love how all the McCain supporters defend the rich as if they're all so wealthy. The redistribution of wealth won't be nearly as drastic as you think. Do you really expect the poverty stricken to pay the taxes? THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. YOU CANT GET IT OUT OF THEM. If we are going to keep blowing money on a war we simply can't afford, why not tax the rich? Chances are they voted these people into power... To quote every conservative I've ever talked to "Freedom isn't free.". We can't blow $12 billion a day on a war that accomplishes nothing (other than of course creating heros) if we aren't going to have the balls to tax people for it.

"We will have tea parties..." Are you kidding me. Don't get me wrong Obama has a following but alot of people are only going for him because they think he's less of a lunatic than John McCain.

I'd go on but I'm tired...
    Point is that you never know when someone will die.

My Dad runs a successful small business so I actually understand this a little better than you think. And besides this war isn't going to last much longer as the White House said a few weeks back they're looking at exit strategies from what I remember.

I don't understand how people can think Obama is less of a lunatic than McCain when it comes to foreign policy.

SoooperDooooperLS

LETS GET A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by LightningSpeed
    LETS GET A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE!!
    Bill Clinton was Black...

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    ~58% for McCain to ~32% for Obama. Its a little lower than I expected for McCain, but then again we are all just clinging to our guns and religion anyways.
    I thought that only stood for the midwest... which alot of them do. ESPECIALLY WHERE IM FROM...

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by BIG WORM
    Bill Clinton was Black...
    He technically was, he's like Justin Timberlake, he "passed."

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

As Dubya said about Iraq, It's Time for a Regime Change!

IA KING

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^ i couldn't resist thats a funny pic

^^^^Flip side of things....Sorry I had to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -osama-obama-jpg  
    Last edited by BIG WORM; 09-25-2008 at 10:41 PM.

IA KING

^ though funny not even creative. i'm sure you can dig up something better then that. NOBAMA and MCSAME logos... see creative and funny

McCain. I really dont give a sh*t if a black president is elected....but this guy is sketchy as fuk. Sorry. .02ĸ

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

McCain comes off as a bad magician. He does so much misdirection, and lying. It's like 4yrs ago all over again. I don't see McCain deviating from the failed politics and tactics of G.W. Bush. Personally, I'm tried of people in power taking the power that was given to them by the people, to simply take care of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad!
    McCain comes off as a bad magician. He does so much misdirection, and lying. It's like 4yrs ago all over again. I don't see McCain deviating from the failed politics and tactics of G.W. Bush. Personally, I'm tried of people in power taking the power that was given to them by the people, to simply take care of their own.
    10:03 PM?
    You should have been watching the debate...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    McCain. I really dont give a sh*t if a black president is elected....but this guy is sketchy as fuk. Sorry. .02ĸ

-Ant.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by BIG WORM
    10:03 PM?
    You should have been watching the debate...
    I watched it in it's entirety. My post was made just as the debate was coming on.

SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES

georgia might mistly be republican but atlanta,decatur,and surrounding is mostly democratic!! thats alot of people

Quote Originally Posted by cyb593
    georgia might mistly be republican but atlanta,decatur,and surrounding is mostly democratic!! thats alot of people
    It shouldn't be about if your this or that. People should actually look at the facts and decide for themselves.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

IA KING

i would say this poll is probably on par w/ GA voting

Certified Gearhead

some of you guys are ignorant.
    voted for mcCain!
    mitt romney would have done better though. oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd:
    "COREY BLADE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARD, YOU SCAMMED SOMEONE YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK!"
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyblade:
    "nah bitch stfu you little yellow snot rocket ricer.
    They were rota's mother fucker!"

Certified Gearhead

i would say this poll is probably on par w/ GA voting
    i m actually surprised its that close for a state like GA, well considering most peeps are in the city and these random votes/polls are from a certain age group/interest.

i m sure its a lot more towards the reds if you include people from the suburbs and out there in the sticks.

Tina Fey for President '08!!
    www.virjinjorj.com
    dentsport.com

up

<-----if you dont like me ~GILLEY~'s Avatar

McCain!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~GILLEY~
    McCain!!!!!!!!!!!
    x2

wow for georgia this is getting close. I think Obama will win on tuesday, the people want something different. You notice how i didnt use the word "change". LOL

We voted for Bush - TWICE.

And now we're gonna vote for McCain because we all want that extra $20 in taxes while the country goes to shit

IA Member

OBAMA!! Mccain needs to retire before the stress kills him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53i-..._country_first
    1/4 Mile 13.6 @ 99MPH with old setup
    ATP's MS6 12.8
    Engine Mods: GT3071R|ATP Downpipe|ETS(3.25)TMIC|HKS SSQV BOV|
    Engine ECU: CPE Standback|

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast