Thread: Attention everyone:

Default Attention everyone:

Ok. I have seen some buyer feedback come back negative so this is what I came up with. Here is a list of people that are either KNOWN bad sellers or they right now have a unresolved issue on which makes them bad sellers to at least one person. I am making this in an attempt to help inform potential buyers or sellers to these people. If I am leaving something out, feel free to PM me name and situation and if it is not resolved yet, we can try to get to the bottom of it.

Here’s the List; Buyers sellers beware:

Mycivic-deal gone wrong bout a distributor he was supposed to ship

JBKASH-traded a car with abandoned title for another car

Simpleystock-traded some rims then because of mommy, had to trade back

Asian boi87- sold goin faster than you a fried out amp for $40; promised to repay, has yet to do so

CivEX-fucked over mainstream on some work on which mainstream offered to fix; refuses to pay; situation still pending
    http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=71096

BlackEj6- Logged in under lsvteceg954 log in and sold preferredduck a fried LS ecu under it. now those two are playing the blame game. be caustious with EITHER of these two

BLACKEJ6 again-
    Blackej6 also sold someone a car with a title in his name... When the guy who bought it from him told him about it, blackej6 told the guy to give him the title back and he would go fix it.. Now Blackej6 has the title and will not answer phone calles or pm's.. thank goodness the dude has a bill of sale with vins..

http://forums.importatlanta.com/show...light=blackej6

These people have KNOWN issues with being bad people to make transactions with. Although I believe it is the person getting the goods to check out the product and what not, I don’t want to see another bad post about these guys then have people be like “WTF?? I had no idea…” This is here to help you guys out

To anyone who made the list of bad sellers, im sorry for you having to stoop to the level that you have to rip people off. HOWEVER, IF there is a part that i am uninformed of, feel free to clear up your name and it will be removed from the list
    Last edited by b18hatch; 12-07-2006 at 10:59 PM.
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

i did not feel the need to make a good seller thread because other than a few jackasses on IA, everyone here seems pretty honest
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Not bad.

updated
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

corey blade...nuff said

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    corey blade...nuff said

true but he has multiple sn's ive seen about 5 or 6 mentioned on here with his name
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Mods. I say this sticky needs only the 1st post. Keep it lockd, and only edit it when more names need to be added. It's a great tool, but gets "messy" when people keep posting.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

good idea..

I was wondering when that was gonna be put in place
    twoONEoh

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Mods. I say this sticky needs only the 1st post. Keep it lockd, and only edit it when more names need to be added. It's a great tool, but gets "messy" when people keep posting.
    J, im with you to a certain extent but the first post is a summary...i want the thread to remain open so if someone ends up on the list, they will see where the info came from. considered making a good seller?buyer list but if something fucked up, didnt want anyone pointing fingers saying i said they were credible
    if the thread gets too crapped up, i will delete unneccesary(sp?) posts. glad you guys understand what this is for.
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

updated. Blackej6 added to the list
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Blackej6 also sold someone a car with a title in his name... When the guy who bought it from him told him about it, blackej6 told the guy to give him the title back and he would go fix it.. Now Blackej6 has the title and will not answer phone calles or pm's.. thank goodness the dude has a bill of sale with vins..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

UPDATED WITH THE EXTRA INFO ON BLACKEJ6
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

IA Member

blackej6 = B18-c4

awesome

thats to bad,ive been screwed on here before a few times.the worst one was recent it was a DA integra what a peice of junk.
    yes i am....

Quote Originally Posted by bodydropped
    thats to bad,ive been screwed on here before a few times.the worst one was recent it was a DA integra what a peice of junk.

more info and maybe links to threads and we can add/edit the list for you
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Another to add to the list..
    UMAIREJAZ- Made someone drive over 2 hours for his ps3 but when the guy got there.. he said he already sold it..
    Last edited by The Ren; 12-17-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

IM WANTING TO HERE UMAIREJAZ RESPONSE BEFORE I ADD HIM..I PERSONALLY THINK ITS DUMB WHAT PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR FIRST RUN PS3'S...WHATEVER THOUGH...
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

SoooperDooooperLS

lol@ 2hr drive for PS2

thought it was a ps3
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

fixed
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

btw steveo it was an si ecu, not an ls. the sad part is i did him a favor and drove a y8 manifold to him b/c his car had an auto setup on a manual. car sounded like shit when i met him.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

god damn ducky, out of nowhere.

PM me your number again lol
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

guy named reggie user name i think is 34teg or some **** like that, that sack of **** is a BAD seller
    Last edited by cactusEG; 12-21-2007 at 11:46 PM.

Banned

will a moderator besides aaronfelipe please pm me and talk to me about my situation with a dishonest board sponsor (no names have been mentioned, therefore there is nothing wrong with this post aaron)

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    will a moderator besides aaronfelipe please pm me and talk to me about my situation with a dishonest board sponsor (no names have been mentioned, therefore there is nothing wrong with this post aaron)
    Please refer to the private lounge for all info.

Banned

which private lounge? I don't see one

theres a dude on here named STEVE-O a.k.a. 2.0civic that has fucked me over on some Nextel phones that I gave him for repair and has not called or pm'ed me about said situation
    I beleive he got shit canned or quit a place called B&D COMMUNICATIONS
    a simple phone call saying "hey man I got fired and I cant go up there and get your phones" would have been cool but I didn't even get that

we started off with a great relationship ...buying trading and fixing phones then the motherfucker just fell of the chart ,,,,PLEASE give me back my i870 and i930 that belongs to my BOSS that he keeps asking me about it ,as for the other phone/phones shove them up your ass

If you cant do that ,,,,call and apologize....for fuck sake

"people listen up" I had already written this off ...but I stumbled across this thread and had to say some thing....HHAHAHHAH this guy has enough time to make threads about bad sellers .....but at the same time still hasn't removed his penis from my ass on some shitty cell phones,,,get a life cock bitter

and even thou I've PM'ed you numerous times with my number (that I'm sure you never lost to begin with) here it is one more time!!!
    MIKE 770-309-3487.......Steve once told me he has/had a roommate or a buddy that is a admin ....well I hope thats not the case ...I wouldn't want to see this get deleted

have a nice day STEVE-O ...if I am out of line I will apologize later
    Last edited by mikesEK; 08-25-2007 at 04:33 AM.
    PawnShopMike

I miss-spell big words freeqwentlee thanks Dekalb Co skhool systems

Quote Originally Posted by mikesEK
    theres a dude on here named STEVE-O a.k.a. 2.0civic that has ****ed me over on some Nextel phones that I gave him for repair and has not called or pm'ed me about said situation
    I beleive he got **** canned or quit a place called B&D COMMUNICATIONS
    a simple phone call saying "hey man I got fired and I cant go up there and get your phones" would have been cool but I didn't even get that

we started off with a great relationship ...buying trading and fixing phones then the mother****er just fell of the chart ,,,,PLEASE give me back my i870 and i930 that belongs to my BOSS that he keeps asking me about it ,as for the other phone/phones shove them up your ass

If you cant do that ,,,,call and apologize....for **** sake

"people listen up" I had already written this off ...but I stumbled across this thread and had to say some thing....HHAHAHHAH this guy has enough time to make threads about bad sellers .....but at the same time still hasn't removed his penis from my ass on some ****ty cell phones,,,get a life **** bitter

and even thou I've PM'ed you numerous times with my number (that I'm sure you never lost to begin with) here it is one more time!!!
    MIKE 770-309-3487.......Steve once told me he has/had a roommate or a buddy that is a admin ....well I hope thats not the case ...I wouldn't want to see this get deleted

have a nice day STEVE-O ...if I am out of line I will apologize later
    X2. He STILL has my PDA

SinCity tried to buy a a gun off of me and showed up with no ID after saying he was 21 and then tried to hand me counterfeit money, then threatened me w/ txt messages after i wouldnt sell to him. wanted to meet up late the next night...very sketchy. He supposedly sold a stolen turbo kit recently too. I think he tried to contact me under another screen name too (12skipp26)

steve-o clean out yer box...........call me!!!! I forgive you ,sh!t man you can even come over to my house and fvck my sister
    PawnShopMike

I miss-spell big words freeqwentlee thanks Dekalb Co skhool systems

this should be updated
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Banned

MY dad and Teg_Quanibta trade cars my dad traded him a EJ for his DA ..well we went to register it and it had a FRUAD EMMISIONS PAPER ....and the emmisions # thing came from a 03 Altima ....so hes a Frauder.

Why whould you drive 2hrs for a ps3

well i was looking for a place let people know of this dude that i tried to do some business the other day and i think this would be good.

The person im talking about is a noob on ia his username is justturbo. I posted up some halo light and he contacts me that he wants them.at the time i was looking for a trade because i wanted some stock headlights on my car. He tells me he has them and would like to trade. Around the time that we where soppose to meet i call him and ask him if he would like to get my 8k hid kit along with the lights since i have no need for the bulbs anymore(different size from stock lghts). I ask him to give me 55 for the kit so that i may go buy me another kit for my lights. His responds was that he had been drinking so he was of his game a bit but that he would trow in 40 so i could get me my hids but that for that price i would have to meet him up all they way down by 675 i stay in marietta thats a 1 and a half hour drive for me 20 mins for him. I told him i couldnt do it since my lights are worth more and in better condition then his from what i could see and i was also giving him a brand new hid kit with the deal. His responds to that was look man you the one that wants the stock look i jus want to try the halo since i never had them before. I told i would get back to him in a bit. I then called this other guy that was selling some mint stock lights for 55 and we meet up 20 mins later and then i text justturbo to tell him im out cuz i found a better deal and he text back and i qoute " man stop bull shiting when you are ready trade i got the money and lights ready for you". I dont text back since i feel that it would be a waste of time to argue with someone that has already had a couple of drinks. Withing the next hour he text 4 times to ask if we are meeting up or not ounce again i dont answer. Next morning i wake to 2 text msg from him asking if i still have lights and trough the rest of the day till about 4 in the after noon he keeps trying to make a deal with me for stuff i dont want or need. around that same time i post up the lights up for sell. That night at about 10 i text him that i will be at publix meet on 138 and that if he wanted the lights and hid bulbs no balast that he could give 85 for them if he met me out there he text back mins later and i quote "dont waste my time you a bitch". I feel that people like this shouldnt even be allowed on ia if they dont like the person they are trying to deal with hey should walk away and say thanks but no thanks. There is no need for vulgar language. I personally i thought i was giving him a pretty good deal since i also had an offer for the same amount plus some tie rods i needed for my car and he was willing to meet me half way he just didnt have the time at the moment. All the people i have met from ia and the people i have made deals with up to now all been very cortious and polite very nice peopl. And yes i know im still a bit of a noob on here as a member but i have been doing deals with people from ia since about two years ago. And all deals up to nw have gone great except for this one. Thats is why i thought i should say something before it happens to someone alse, anx that is why i think he should be put on this list. Mods if you get his side of the story i would like to know as well sice i would love to here what he has to say about all of this.