Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buyers beware of "NITRO"

im thinkin rb's

Default Buyers beware of "NITRO"

ON Dec 13th of 2009 i bought a set of Bixenon hids for $120 as a christmass gift. They arrive and sit under my tree untill Dec 25th 2009. On dec 27th i installed the Hids and the drivers side low beam didnt work. I contacted Nitro ASAP, and he asked me to swap the bulbs to see what happens. ON Dec 28th i swapped the driver and passenger bulbs and niether of the low beams worked. Then i swapped them back to see if the passenger would still work which it didn't. Again i contacted Nitro as he asked me to doand informed him of the situation. he said he would call once he got off work.I wait and wait and wait and dont get a call.

Dec 29th i get a text saying sorry i was tired after work and fell asleep. And that was all i got that day

Jan 1st 2010 i sent a text saying we need to figure something out because i need headlight to drive my car.......And nothing.

Jan 2nd 2010 i try calling and he sends a text saying @ work srry....text u l8ter fosho...........And nothing again!

Jan 3rd i get a text saying i am just going to send you another kit gimme your address again. And i give it to him then he sends me the address to return the Hids to him. We sent a couple more text this day.

A couple day later i sent the HIDS out, so i waited to hear from him.........never did

Jan 14th i sent a message asking if he got the kit i sent back to him and when is he sending the new kit.....No response!

Jan 15th 2010 i sent the same message again this time he said.....OOps my badd bro...I'll send it out this week.

Jan 20th 2010 i sent 2 message that day asking if he had sent the New Hid Kit out yet.......Nothing

Jan 22nd 2010 I sent a message asking if he has sent the kit out and if not i would like to change the order since i was buying a new car......He asked what car and i told him. Then i got no response.

Jan 23rd 2010 i asked the same thing agian and nothing!

Jan 24th 2010 He sent a message saying @ work didnt have the buld in stock...will ship out tuesday...i will text you. so i wait.

Jan 31st 2010 a full 5 days after tuesday when he said he was going to ship it out i sent a text saying i was tired of waiting for him to ship it that my new car had factory HIDS and i no longer need them. So i asked if i could have a refund.....He said damn i had the kit in my trunk and was going to send it out tomorrow. Its ok though i will just take it back. i will keep you posted its no problem. Then i ask if he knows how long it will be untill he sends the refund..... nothing!

Feb 06th 2010 i asked again if he knew when he was going to send the refund......Nothing!

Feb 7th 2010 he text me saying i am sending it to you tomorrow play.

Feb 11th 2010 I sent a text asking what the deal was with the refund that he told me was going to send out(paypal) on the 8th.....He said my bad bro i use 2 peoples paypal 1 is out of town untill tomorrow, and 1 is in the negative so an money put in that one will be ate, so tomorrow fosho dawg.

Feb 13th 2010 I asked if he transfered the money yet..... nothing......again i asked when i am going to get my refund.......He said Bro send me your paypal address and i will try to find somebody with a paypal who can send u this refund....Im really sorry for the delay belive me money is not an issue. I give him my paypal again.

Feb 15th 2010 i asked 2 times if he found a paypal he can use yet.......Nothing

Feb 22nd i still havent heard from NITRO so i sent a message saying i have not heard from you since Feb 13th(9days) i need my money and i dont care if you send a money order.......Nothing.....I sent another message saying i need some form of response......Nothing!

Feb 25th 2010 STILL have not heard from NITRO so i tried calling a couple of times..... Then sent a text saking why is he ignoring my calls and texts.....He said i am on a lift loading 3 trailers wish i could take your call....Then he asked for my address and amount he owed me so he can make this problem go away... i send it again... He says ok thanks...

Mar 02nd 2010 (5 days later) i asked again how was he sending the money IE: paypal or money order.....nothing

Mar 03rd 2010 sent the same message as above.....He said paypal & you will have it tomorrow or friday "FOSHO"(again) Will my bad its taken so longand thanks for your patience.....

Mar 05th 2010(Friday) I check my paypal and there is still nothing there!!!!!! So i forwarded him the message he sent me on the 3rd saying i would have it tommorrow or friday FOSHO!........Nothing!

Mar 07th 2010 i sent a message saying you told me the money would be there thur or fri and its not whats the deal!!!!!! He said u got to be shitin me he never sent the money!

I sent message march 9th, 11th and got nothing so i loged on IA to make a thread and saw i had a pm ( i just posted them all, but dated the last 2)

Originally Posted by black95se how much do your H.I.D. kits run for a 99 honda civic ex?

Originally Posted by Nitro Better to text me 678 754 4995 Nitro

Originally Posted by black95se so did you find a paypal yet?

Originally Posted by Nitro Will goodness I swear like I'm jinxed with yur situation I know bro its been too damn long....I'm abt to drive this dame $120 up to geez....btw my phone is outta commission had some malicious software in a download & it froze up....jus incase you've been trying to contact me...srry my schedule is hectic as hell right now ....anyway please give me yur address on here ...I wanna just go ahead an send a money order out to u tmmr...I prob wouldn't be able to go on lunch...pssssh if I even get 1...but I'll be sure to do it when I get off....jus gave a dude the money...to send by paypal & its a friend of a friend & now I can't contact either of em because I can't get into my phone dude u have no idea how freakin srry I am this is draggin.....I need it to go away asap...thx (got this on the 11th and replied below)

Originally Posted by black95se
    MY NAME
    MY STREET ADDRESS
    MY CITY, STATE, ZIP

Please send me a message on here as soon as you send it out so i can know when to expect it. This situations is just really getting frustrating. you have told me on four other occastions that i would have the money and i still dont. So i hope you are not giving me the run around again. I really dont log onto IA offten anymore, i loged on today because i was going to maks a post about the experiancei have had with this whole situation. So please let me know something by 10PM tomorrow so i dont have to make the post.

Thanks will

Originally Posted by Nitro shipped u a money order today...should have it within a couple days....please hit me back on here & lmk.....srry again for the delay. (got this on the 12th)

Mar 22nd 2010 by this time i am calling like 20 times back to back trying to get him to answer which he never does. sent a text saying you are not answering your phone or texts i still dont have my money i am making a post about it...He said his phone was broke thats why he didnt answer and he will call as soon as he gets off....I asked what time that would be and he said 7or 10PM sorry i have been so busy Will i dont rip people off thats not my style i dont get down like that you will get your money! (which i still have not gotten!)

Then he sent another that day saying he checked the address on the money order he sent out and it is the right one so he dosent know why it has not arrived, and i would get my money this week if he had to drive it to me(Still dont have it).

since then i have asked what address he sent the money order to and he will not respond. I have tried calling him about 50 times a day and still no answer.

So buyers be very aware!
    Last edited by quickdodgeŽ; 03-30-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Damn this just don't sound like Nitro, ill see if i can reach him.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Yeah I've never heard of issues with him.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Yeah I've never heard of issues with him.

Pretty sure I've seen a couple threads every now and then about issues with doing business with him.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

no refunds..simple

this has got to be the first bad thread ive seen about him. damn...

IA's Pervert

Sounds like a skeezy bitch.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDMGRNAV6 View Post
    no refunds..simple
    That's the stupidest post in this thread.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

im thinkin rb's

Quote Originally Posted by JDMGRNAV6 View Post
    no refunds..simple
    Good next time "YOU" sell something dont offer a refund. I bought them in Dec and installed them in Dec they were Faulty so i returned them for a new set after waiting nearly a month! I still had nothing so you are dam right i asked for a refund. Which he agreed to do, so thanks for your input, and good luck with buying parts in the future. I hope you never get ripped off or need a refund!

Hope you get this resolved. Also want to say that EVERYONE should take notes on how you did this thread. No name calling and everything is well documented

Hope you get ur money back dude

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

OP, I have edited your thread to remove your personal info. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

This isn't the first thread about bad or faulty HIDs and him not taking care of it. Although it prob does cost him money to replace them, you should back up your product. I could see of these were used or a private sale but he was a sponsor on here selling like a business.

He should at least give you your money back what's $120 to protect your reputation. Or replace them then it would cost less as he obviously sold it for a profit.

I'd like to see his side, but ducking calls over $120 is pretty shitty.

I sold a header to guy with a tsx and it didn't fit like we hoped (we assumed my rsx header would fit a tsx ). I was out of town so it took me about 25 days to finally meet with him and I refunded him in full buti was always in contact with my customer.

Good luck do a paypal dispute if you can
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I have done bussiness with Nitro great guy, and honest never had a issue....I now use our sponsor D sounds!!! Super great people and back their shit up without a issue!!!!!

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

if you do get ur money back, just head onto dynamic sounds for sure, GL resolving your problem.
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

im thinkin rb's

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    This isn't the first thread about bad or faulty HIDs and him not taking care of it. Although it prob does cost him money to replace them, you should back up your product. I could see of these were used or a private sale but he was a sponsor on here selling like a business.

He should at least give you your money back what's $120 to protect your reputation. Or replace them then it would cost less as he obviously sold it for a profit.

I'd like to see his side, but ducking calls over $120 is pretty shitty.

I sold a header to guy with a tsx and it didn't fit like we hoped (we assumed my rsx header would fit a tsx ). I was out of town so it took me about 25 days to finally meet with him and I refunded him in full buti was always in contact with my customer.

Good luck do a paypal dispute if you can
    The only problem with a Paypal dispute is you got 30 days! i ordered it on dec 13th, it sat under untill the 27th, then i returned it around the 5th or 7th of jan and waited for a new set after waiting for a week it was to late to make a dispute.

Thanks QD after typing all of taht i did not see i posted my info.

im thinkin rb's

Quote Originally Posted by ASE*Tech View Post
    I have done bussiness with Nitro great guy, and honest never had a issue....I now use our sponsor D sounds!!! Super great people and back their shit up without a issue!!!!!

Im sure if i live within a 30 min to an hour drive like you do the problem would have been taken care of, but i live 5 hours away!

im thinkin rb's

Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    Hope you get this resolved. Also want to say that EVERYONE should take notes on how you did this thread. No name calling and everything is well documented
    Yes Sir saved every single text and PM!

I messaged him on Myspace and it says "Read" so hopefully he gets with you soon....

4DSC

I have a same probalem too, I bought set of hid light from Nitro late January 2010, I still haven't receive the light. Ibeen trying to contact him but he never reply back and stuff. THis is really pissing me off. I bought from him couple of times, never had a problem until now.

im thinkin rb's

I just think its crazy he dosent have his OWN PAYPAL account and uses other peoples when he has sold so many sets!

The set I got from him back in like 07. It was faulty from day one as well. I just bought a new one from somewhere else and said fuck it. Haven't even bothered with him since then.

Sorry to say it, but the sets he sells are pretty much the same ones on ebay. At least my ebay warranty actually worked.
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

NITRO FUCKED ME OVER TOO! texxt him numerous times but he keeps delaying the meeting up. He owes me bulbs . sold me a cheap ebay kit for 120 then the bulbs busted in 2 months. He says life time warranty, but everytime i try to set up a time to get the bulbs he delays it and says he busy and blah blah blah. tired of his bullshit so i gave up

does nitro work of jimmy carter or did he, i bought a set through a buddy that knew him and my set was fucq up too! if this is not him then i retract my statement,only in ref to being Nitro. anyway the sht melted my wiring inside the head light assembly and blew a fuse and a relay way up in the dash! mf'in pain in my a$$ to replace!

Yikes I ALMOST bought some from him about 2 years ago.

Me and some buddies bought some 2 out of 3 of us didnt have problems. We met him at his work. This was in 2007 so dont ask where its at. I dont know. Anyways buddy had a balast go bad. So he called and met back up at his work and replaced it. Thats my expierence, and the HIDS were not what I expected. They worked, but were not the best quality for 10ks. So its like EBAY Turbos, its a 50/50 I guess when you get them. But as for Nitro he needs to step up and admit/take care of a faulty piece and credit you or replace. Hope it all works out sir.

im thinkin rb's

Ok does anybody know nitros Real NAME and where he lives or works if so can you PM me so i can file a police report? If so pm me please.

im thinkin rb's

Bump someone help me out!

polar bears toenails

I am in the same boat and it sounds exact to the t how mine went. He still owes me $180 and have still never seen the money or any calls, he blocked me on Facebook and over $180

polar bears toenails

I have been on this site for a while and people know I'm a good guy and understand some bad situations, It's been a year or more and this guy still has not given me my $180 back. I would even just take 100 jeez

that's shitty man.
    vtec = virtually torqueless economy car

Not sure of the situation but Nitro is a good man and sad to hear this happen but after all this time just move on Kreep.

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Not sure of the situation but Nitro is a good man and sad to hear this happen but after all this time just move on Kreep.
    I uunderstand he a good guy but he has screwed over a few too many people. Get over it? I would rather have my $180 back bad business is no good and its sad .
    He may be a "good guy" but he rips people off that kinda makes him a bad guy. A good guy would refund or make it right. The guys story above....Nitro did the exact same thing to me almost to the T.

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Sorry, but by definition, if any of this is true, he is not a good guy.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Sorry, but by definition, if any of this is true, he is not a good guy.
    I talk to him often and I'd like to hear the full story but only if he post it on here so it could be verified.

Having been in retail myself, I can say that you have idiot buyers who will scream scam or say stuff about you that is patently false. It was one of the reasons i got out of the business, i was tired of combatting shithead consumers who didnt have any clue what they were buying.

However, in every single bad thread or case about me, I defended it with proof and took care of any and all buyers. There was always more to the story than they let on to believe. I was accused of stealing, scamming, all kinds of stuff that was NEVER true, and i proved it to NOT be true, but the threads still stay on the internet. People with only 1 second of attention span just see the thread title and never read the 20+ pages of me defending myself and ultimately winning.

So, i can understand where the bad threads come from. But i have yet to see Nitro defend himself to the point of winning. Its always "ill get back to you" and then he disappears. He has yet to have someone come on here and say "i had a problem, he took care of it"
    -www.usedbarcode.net

polar bears toenails

Having been in retail myself, I can say that you have idiot buyers who will scream scam or say stuff about you that is patently false. It was one of the reasons i got out of the business, i was tired of combatting shithead consumers who didnt have any clue what they were buying.

However, in every single bad thread or case about me, I defended it with proof and took care of any and all buyers. There was always more to the story than they let on to believe. I was accused of stealing, scamming, all kinds of stuff that was NEVER true, and i proved it to NOT be true, but the threads still stay on the internet. People with only 1 second of attention span just see the thread title and never read the 20+ pages of me defending myself and ultimately winning.

So, i can understand where the bad threads come from. But i have yet to see Nitro defend himself to the point of winning. Its always "ill get back to you" and then he disappears. He has yet to have someone come on here and say "i had a problem, he took care of it"
    I am not they type guy to just make this up. What happened to me is exactly like what happened to the others. I would honesty like for him to post or call me or meet me in person , something man anything. I am one of the most laid back easy to get along with people I know and I am very trusting. I called Nitro and told him what I wanted and he said cool....He even over priced it to make some extra cash which I was fine with cause I like to support the little business owner. He called and said he was on his way to meet me and I said cool and he wanted to meet me at zaxbys cause his girl was hungry, so I met him in the parking lot and he told me that he couldnt get the hid's that he had to order them. I totally understood and gave him $180 cash and said get them to me whenever you can no hurry. But weeks went by with excuses and the exact same dodging phone calls and texts but he would be posting on facebook and what not about him meeting up and going to hang out with other people. I tried using facebook and posted on his wall ....."hey man whats up on those lights"? and I knew he had to answer that so he would just tell me its all good he got them in and would get up with me asap. well the run around went on for a month or so and even went on during his motorcycle wreck and i told him i totally understood . But after he was out of the hospital and doing fine he was still ducking me,I finally harassed him enough to where he brought me some hid's. I installed them and the headlights were like a pink color and the fogs were a greenish blue, I ordered 4300k almost stock white HIDS. So on went the calls and texts and i tried to get them replaced from hiim and he gave me the run around for ever until i got pissed and just gave up and told him he was not a good person and not a good business man and that i was very disapointed. I also told him that I would never do business with him again and that I would warn others. He must have blocked me on face book and i never heard back, he didnt want to make the situation right and that just made me think less about trying to help the small businessman anymore, So I actually went to the dealer where he gets his lights from and took the lights nitro had given me and he said that those were so old and were not real hid bulbs or something, I did not tell him what went on with nitro I just bought/ ordered the right hid kits and went on my way. The guy even had them shipped to my house and it only took a few days. What made me so angry is that nitro at the time lived very close to the Hid dealer and i just couldnt understand why all this went down. So I never saw my money or the correct HID kits and I paid twice for my Lights, but I got them cheaper from his dealer, I told nitro i he needed the money all he had to do was say he was under financial strain and I probably at the time would have floated him a grand thats how good of a guy I thought he was. Its so sad that this was over $180 dollars

I have spoken to Nitro and he has seen what is said here so don't think your words are gone unread. If he chooses to reply is fully on him and seeing how he doesn't use the Forum any longer id say no reply will happen.

If you're his friend and know almost everything about him would you be kind enough to offer info for the people that he scam to take him to court?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast