Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buyers beware of "NITRO"

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    I have spoken to Nitro and he has seen what is said here so don't think Your words are gone unread. If he chooses to reply is fully on him and seeing how he doesn't use the Forum any longer id say no reply will happen.
    . I Hope that he did get to read this cause I wouldnt want anyone to think this way of me and I certainly would want to owe people money. If he is willing to make things right that would be great. I hope he would choose to do do

I have spoken to Nitro and he has seen what is said here so don't think your words are gone unread. If he chooses to reply is fully on him and seeing how he doesn't use the Forum any longer id say no reply will happen.
    Honestly you should just shut up. The more you speak for him the worse you make him look. no offense.

the fact he reads this and stays silent kinda shows the guilt.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I have spoken to Nitro and he has seen what is said here so don't think your words are gone unread. If he chooses to reply is fully on him and seeing how he doesn't use the Forum any longer id say no reply will happen.
    Translation: "Well, he read through the thread but probably wont care enough about you or his reputation on IA to reply".

Awesome clarification. Thank god you didn't become a lawyer. Dudes would do life in prison for stealing a candy bar.

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by CSquared View Post
    Translation: "Well, he read through the thread but probably wont care enough about you or his reputation on IA to reply".

Awesome clarification. Thank god you didn't become a lawyer. Dudes would do life in prison for stealing a candy bar.
    well said, its so sad that people are known as good people but are so two faced and lie and steal from these good people on these car forums when they are only looking for good prices and good help with their cars daily and project.

IIRC I told him at one point to just concede the problem and be truthful. Ive met him a few times and he seemed like a nice guy. Heres the problem:

when people talked shit about me, or accused me of scamming, I moved heaven and earth to clear my name and post the FACTS. I ALWAYS WON because I never scammed anyone in my entire life. People ALWAYS got what they paid me for, no exceptions. The more and more business I Did, the more and more shit head consumers would make up shit about me. Or they would buy my brand name product from another dealer and trash MY BUSINESS even though i had nothing to do with the sale or the shop that ripped them off. I liquidated my company and sold everything off and walked away to never deal with it ever again.

Nitro , his problem was he never STOPPED. The second he got in over his head, he should have closed up shop until he paid everyone back and just been done with it all. But from what we have heard, he kept selling and pocketing the money which is what got him into trouble.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    IIRC I told him at one point to just concede the problem and be truthful. Ive met him a few times and he seemed like a nice guy. Heres the problem:

when people talked shit about me, or accused me of scamming, I moved heaven and earth to clear my name and post the FACTS. I ALWAYS WON because I never scammed anyone in my entire life. People ALWAYS got what they paid me for, no exceptions. The more and more business I Did, the more and more shit head consumers would make up shit about me. Or they would buy my brand name product from another dealer and trash MY BUSINESS even though i had nothing to do with the sale or the shop that ripped them off. I liquidated my company and sold everything off and walked away to never deal with it ever again.

Nitro , his problem was he never STOPPED. The second he got in over his head, he should have closed up shop until he paid everyone back and just been done with it all. But from what we have heard, he kept selling and pocketing the money which is what got him into trouble.
    Most people know it and people that are up his ars will deny it, the guy should just fess up and try to make sh!t right instead of ignoring and lying about it. If he put as much effort into his business and being truthful as much as he avoids people he has screwed he might be rich.

I've bought several kits from Nitro throughout the years, and every transaction has been issues-free. The bulbs have all worked, the kits have all fit. When someone says that they have a hectic schedule it's probably because they do. Not everyone here has a wife, a kid and a house. Having to deal with moron buyers like the ones we have here would probably drive me crazy. Giving out my number to a bunch of dumbfucks who probably later think we're friends because we chatted through a few text messages. Just look at that idiot EnVus. If I was Nitro and I saw that dummy texting me about something on the internet I would respond with a, "dude, erase my fuckin' number PLEASE!".

When you buy a product, it doesn't matter if it's at a store or private seller. The buyer is responsible for returning (meeting up) the product. Once the problem has been addressed both parties have to work together to resolve it. Walmart doesn't come to your house to give you your money back because your double a battery powered vibrator doesn't work. The OP should have simply called Nitro and told him that he would like to meet up to give him back the broken kit. Once in person, then they could have talked about whether to refund his money or to get another kit. Simple.

Did I mention that I bought kits from this dude? Man, mine worked for like, two years. They were great.
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    I've bought several kits from Nitro throughout the years, and every transaction has been issues-free. The bulbs have all worked, the kits have all fit. When someone says that they have a hectic schedule it's probably because they do. Not everyone here has a wife, a kid and a house. Having to deal with moron buyers like the ones we have here would probably drive me crazy. Giving out my number to a bunch of dumbfucks who probably later think we're friends because we chatted through a few text messages. Just look at that idiot EnVus. If I was Nitro and I saw that dummy texting me about something on the internet I would respond with a, "dude, erase my fuckin' number PLEASE!".

When you buy a product, it doesn't matter if it's at a store or private seller. The buyer is responsible for returning (meeting up) the product. Once the problem has been addressed both parties have to work together to resolve it. Walmart doesn't come to your house to give you your money back because your double a battery powered vibrator doesn't work. The OP should have simply called Nitro and told him that he would like to meet up to give him back the broken kit. Once in person, then they could have talked about whether to refund his money or to get another kit. Simple.

Did I mention that I bought kits from this dude? Man, mine worked for like, two years. They were great.
    you obviously have not read anything anyone has said, please just go before you are branded blue helmet retard .

polar bears toenails

Not only did I offer to meet him as close to his house as possible i went way out of my way many times to try to meet this guy to return his product in which nitro's own supplier told me that the kits he sold me were mismatched old kits from 3 years ago. He said "we havent put kits in these type boxes in years". He even went on to explain that the bulbs I had been given were just colored bulbs not hid's. This is the guy that supplies NITRO with all of his product. By the way I ordered 4300k and got some non hid pink bulbs. I was meeting him and he said he had the bulbs , when I got there he said he couldnt get the bulbs i needed that he would have to order them. I stupidly gave him $180 up front more than what other people pay just so I could get them on time and eventually got what was said above. After nitro's screwed me after months of me trying to meet him where he didnt have to move a finger i went to his supplier and bought the kits i needed for way cheaper than nitro charged but the sad part is I had to pay twice as much for the right kit. And BOD-HI I bought several kits from him with no problem as well and was very happy with our transaction.....but the last one has been a nightmare.

polar bears toenails

everyone has tried to make an effort to meet up with him, no one wanted him to come to their house. He even told me to come to his house and gave me directions but was never there and would ignore my calls and texts. I drove 40 min out of my way to return these damn things and never got a response.

I bought many kits from Nitro, man. They were all great. My friends all did, too. I even met him at his house for cookies and coffee once.
    top 5

I know like 12 people who bought kits from Nitro. They all loved 'em and thought Nitro was a cool ass cat. I mean, in just one year I bet he sold like 700 kits just off IA. He has like a hand-full of people like Kreep- that's not that bad. I'd still buy kits from him.

Did I mention that I bought kits from him throughout the years?

lol
    top 5

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    I know like 12 people who bought kits from Nitro. They all loved 'em and thought Nitro was a cool ass cat. I mean, in just one year I bet he sold like 700 kits just off IA. He has like a hand-full of people like Kreep- that's not that bad. I'd still buy kits from him.

Did I mention that I bought kits from him throughout the years?

lol
    Proud of you sweetheart, you wanna suck the chocolate off my d!ck too?

polar bears toenails

By the way if anyone wants the same kits for cheaper and warranty with good service pm me and I can give you Nitro's suppliers number and location. Its actually way easier to deal with him instead of nitro. All he does is buys them from a guy and marks them up. Also get the same kits on ebay for cheaper.

Lets keep in mind that no amount of shit talking or bumping this thread is going to increase your chances for resolution.

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by CSquared View Post
    Lets keep in mind that no amount of shit talking or bumping this thread is going to increase your chances for resolution.
    I understand that at this point my money will never be returned and my hid kit will never switched out for the right kit but warning other people is my purpose for posting about my situation. I dont feel as though I am shit talking maybe a little but mostly just facts. I would never say anything about someone that isnt true and just outright lie. I used to trust everyone and was always the guy that trusted everyone but he taught me a great lesson never trust anyone and no matter how nice they are to your face and even if a lot of people say that they are a stand up great person, still cant trust them. I should thank him for giving me that life lesson and at least it was only $180 dollars and now will never trust anyone by paying them up front.

polar bears toenails

Post was too racist In my opinion
    Last edited by KREEP; 03-02-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Black race?

polar bears toenails

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Black race?
    yes

polar bears toenails

Im done rant is over.

Damn BRO. He is a repeatable guy on here. Cant please them all !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12