Thread: vtecb20da

Banned

Default vtecb20da

i just wanna let ppl know that this guy is in a bad hurry to sell the motor sayin the sleeves can hold up to 70 pounds of boost he came up to my house because i was thinkin about trading my crx for the motor but i was like how dumb would that be so he text an text me an i didnt answer him because i dint wanna trade so i wanna get that clear before anything gets said i know my boy made an mistake about meetin boostedek or whoever posted something about him but three ppl use this account so i just wanna get that said.but if he can show me were he spent 7000 on a motor to be fully built sure ill trade him but that sounds fishy to me why trade for a car thats only worth 2500 .

70 pounds of boost? LOL.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

Banned

Default yo

Quote Originally Posted by AirBrcak
    70 pounds of boost? LOL.
    i know tell me about it lol

IA Member

how about i said the sleeves are good up to 70 psi o and here is the link to the warranty info from golden eagle
    http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com/care%2...ty%20block.pdf
    lets see what you got to say about the and if you look at the motor you can see its got everthing i said its got all you got to do is open your eyes and then look up some prices and o if you didnt read my post i need the money for certain reasons and i told you i was just going to turn around and sell you car and ill go digging around in all my paper work and find all the receipts and then what you going to say dont try to tell me what i spent and what i didnt
    Last edited by vtecb20da; 04-27-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b20turbohatc
    i just wanna let ppl know that this guy is in a bad hurry to sell the motor sayin the sleeves can hold up to 70 pounds of boost he came up to my house because i was thinkin about trading my crx for the motor but i was like how dumb would that be so he text an text me an i didnt answer him because i dint wanna trade so i wanna get that clear before anything gets said i know my boy made an mistake about meetin boostedek or whoever posted something about him but three ppl use this account so i just wanna get that said.but if he can show me were he spent 7000 on a motor to be fully built sure ill trade him but that sounds fishy to me why trade for a car thats only worth 2500 .
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecb20da
    how about i said the sleeves are good up to 70 psi o and here is the link to the warranty info from golden eagle
    http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com/care%...nty%20block.pdf
    lets see what you got to say about the and if you look at the motor you can see its got everthing i said its got all you got to do is open your eyes and then look up some prices and o if you didnt read my post i need the money for certain reasons and i told you i was just going to turn around and sell you car and ill go digging around in all my paper work and find all the receipts and then what you going to say dont try to tell me what i spent and what i didnt
    This might be fun. For an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics decipherer. A battle between two literary scholars is usually quite boring, but this ought to pan out nicely. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Next time you leave feedback, please make sure you you tell if it is good or bad in th thread title. Later, QD.

sncracing1

I figured id get in on this one since i know all about it...B20turbohatch indeed said he wanted to trade even sent pics details and HIS DAMN ADDRESS...and it wasnt just for the crx it was for the rex a h22 and a set of rims....who in there right mind would send there address and info to his house if he wasnt serious....He even wents as far as to say that the owner of the motor had to be there before 3o'clock because he had football practice or something...i think if ya didnt wanna do the trade ya ought to have enough balls to say straight up nevermind i dont want to do this anymore... Oh yeah and for the record...its bad when b20turbohatch's mama basically said he had issues ....gotta suck when ya mama talks smack about ya...just cracks me up! yall have a nice day.

Banned

Default yo

was going to trade i never wrote bacl after i found out it was a dumb trade yes i gave my address becaause i about traded that week before butt somone was like 70psi block dont think so so he kept written an came up on his on but yes there is three ppl that use this screen name an im the one that was gonna make the dumb trade not the other to

English version, maybe? Later, QD.

sncracing1

This guys full of **** im looking at the emails now from FRIDAY NIGHT...but yea your right you never said anything back....

Banned

Default yo

Quote Originally Posted by sncracing1
    This guys full of **** im looking at the emails now from FRIDAY NIGHT...but yea your right you never said anything back....
    you can say im full of sh** ALL YOU WANT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I VE TRIED TO DO ANYTHING BESIDES BUYIN THREE CARS AN TRYIN TO TRADE I GOT ON THIS SCREEN NAME WITH TWO OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE PPL DIRTY IM TRYIN TO CREATE MY OWN ACCOUNT AN DONT KNOW HOW

REPS!!! to all who have no clue as to simple, basic grammar skills. Later, QD.

A little town called Nunyagoddamnbusiness

Quote Originally Posted by b20turbohatc
    you can say im full of sh** ALL YOU WANT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I VE TRIED TO DO ANYTHING BESIDES BUYIN THREE CARS AN TRYIN TO TRADE I GOT ON THIS SCREEN NAME WITH TWO OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE PPL DIRTY IM TRYIN TO CREATE MY OWN ACCOUNT AN DONT KNOW HOW

Wow, just, wow. So you and two other people are using this account. The other two have already done shady things with this name, and you are wasting somebody's time by not returning phone calls to let them know you are no longer interested.

Then you say this is your first attempt at a transaction, besides trying to buy three cars, and multiple trades. I'll leave this one for you to figure out.

Finally you admit that you do not have the cognitive skill to create your own account. Im sorry but as easy as it is to create an account this is just embarrassing. Hell even that Autumn5k chick figured it out.

For all the future problems that I foresee coming from three shady users on one screen name, I vote IP ban.

IA Member

i second that motion on the ip ban. Its bad when someone sets up a trade and gets the other party to drive like 5hrs and is a no show. Im friends with Seth the guy trying to sell the engine and im also the one who assembled the engine. I ****ing hate POSERS. Cant create account that **** is funny when did you drop out of school like 5th grade come on you just want to do some shady **** on other peoples accounts. I got a big **** YOU for U. Man Up Kid you aint got **** and your mom was talking so much **** about you its pathetic. Getting banned from this place wouldnt be that bad atleast then you wouldnt have to deal with people like this.

this whole thread reeks of noob bullsh1t. as far as i'm concerned everyone involved deserves negative feedback, even though there never even was a damn transaction.