Thread: system stolen

DSM driver

Default system stolen

Hey guys my car got broken into in the Best Buy parking lot outside of mall of Georgia it was only like 4:00PM.

the things stolen where
    1x rockford fosgate p2 12 8Ohm single voce coil sub (in a single wedge shaped box),
    pioneer class D 1000W amp (was mounted on the side of the box)
    and about 200CD's stolen.

There was a girl who saw the people do it, and she described the car that was parked next to mine when i went into the store.

It was a Chevy Cobalt SS with a white decal on the passenger side rear window she said the license plate started with "ADT-". She also said it was a few teenage guys with average build.

i went into the bestbuy so that she could look at the cameras in the strore and they claimed that they didnt know how to work them to see what was recorded. . . . .

just thought i would give you all a heads up

I would have held off the information until you knew more.

what color was the cobalt?

Wanna-be-OG

Sniff around on www.CobaltSS.net maybe! Make it look like you have a BaltSS and that you wanna meet people in the MOG area......

yeah sucks for your bro but why the hell was that chic just watching ppl break in your shit and not going and getting somebody most stores like that usually have just for show cameras where the cameras are just dummys and not really recording or either they are just viewable by some fat ass renta cop in a booth who aint watching your shit cause hes sleep man that sucks bro might wanna invest in a mp3 player next time and keep a stock looking cd player big cd book always attracts alot of attention
    now with LSD
    got an ef? www.eastcoastefcivics.com

damn that sux

yea i was walking out of work the other day and people were yelling in the parking lot and a guy had broken into a few cars around 2:00pm. crazy what people will do in the middle of the day. even in the nice areas of town near MOG. watch ur shit

DSM driver

it happened late this summer, and i know the whole licence plate number i have seen them at the V and when i go to approach them they leave. . . . .

*EDIT* its silver with the high spoiler

late this summer as an....?

DSM driver

june 10 2006 accoridng to the PD report*just looked at it*

You should have posted that right away.

DSM driver

i didnt know about IA at the time and just this week i was able to post in here

Well no way on getting your shit back now but you can find out for sure who it is. Sorry to hear that.

DSM driver

its ok sometimes getting something bad done to you opens yours and other peoples eyes to what really going on. Just thought i would let you guys know whats up

2.3 Evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by 1gDSM
    i went into the bestbuy so that she could look at the cameras in the strore and they claimed that they didnt know how to work them to see what was recorded. . . . .
    Thats bullshit! I install security systems for major retail stores and all are either recorded onto a tape or to a hard drive via a DVR(digital video recorder) and can be viewed at any time.

DEMAND to speak with the manager and get a copy of the tape. Police do it all the time.

If it was saved to the hard drive through the DVR it can be burned onto a cd for the police to view. If they still use VCR than a tape can be copied for you also.

PM me if you want me to go up there with you and I will try to help you recover the video. I can work whatever system they have if they will let me.
    All you need to know is the date and around what time.

Normally you need to get the LP(loss prevention manager) or assett protection team member involved.

PWN

n what car did u drive?
    Yo mama

Drifter/Kneedragger

my little brother works at staples up there and his shit got broken into friday i believe. stole all his shitty stereo equipment out of his FC RX7 and smashed out the window to get it.

guess he wasn't the only unlucky one this weekend.

Drifter/Kneedragger

Quote Originally Posted by 97tegrl
    even in the nice areas of town near MOG.
    less than a 1/4 mile from a police station too.

did you report it? with the color, type of car, and a partial plate they could more than likely find the kids...at least have enough to get a search warrant.
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE & DIGITAL BOX TUNING
    ECU CHIPPING/SOCKETING/TUNING-HONDATA, CROME, BRE, TURBOEDIT
    HONDATA DEALER/TUNER
    NISSAN REALTIME-NISTUNE
    MITSUBISHI AND SUBARU TUNING AVAILABLE!

DSM driver

the girl left before the cop got there( it took 1 and 1/2 hours for them to show) so she left her number so he could call her and he said it didnt sound like she knew what she was talking about i have a police report though and it says. .

"XXX XXX XXX stated that between the above times indicated, person(s) unknown removed, without permission, the listed items from his vehicle. The vehicle was parked, locked, but unattended, in the parking lot at the above location. XXX Found his rear hatch open. the above witness observed one of the suspects remove a box from XXX's vehicle. the witness is unsure if she could identify the suspects if she saw them again."

i was driving my 1st gen eclipse (the one that is always bumping at the V meets)

Damn Bro tht suks...
    Check Last post on Thread For Updates!