Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stolen 00ex grn civic

Sorry to hear that bro, will keep an eye out for it.

daammn that sucks..
    ya'll need to start puttin bitchin-expensive alarms on these rides..

damn tht sucks paul hope u fix it up
    project- boost coming soon !

Certified Gearhead

any info ???

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by krucial7integra

and as for b18c1turbo (danny), there you go again, posting up maps and shit to ppls houses. The car was recovered in lilburn, not suwanee dumass. While you're sittin there still throwing accusation the real thieves are out there gettin away, just like when yall accussed soloboy (currently banned). I am not tryin to start another 50+ page drama on this again, just a little thought to think about. And for the record before you make another statement, I am not tryin to cover anyones tracks, just my personal opinion.
    haha thats funny man!! We had more than enough proof who was stealing cars, we had there own boys admit it online and too the police for us, we had some of the parts recovered and the people who bought them reported to the police who they bought them from, and what happened NOTHING!! why?
    becasue they werent caught red handed with the car!! So dont tell me i dont know who is jacking these cars becasue its plain as day.
    But people like you who defend your friends only make yourself look dumb!!

But you know what its all good now, my boy got paid for the car, the car is kicking ass at the track now. But dont think for one sec that there names isnt out there.

as a matter of fact didnt one of them just plead GUILTY to stealing a car in Lawrenceville court? so dont tell me they aint doing it when they have plead GUILTY already for one stolen car they where caught with!!
    They dont sound like no little angels too me!!! If need be i can get a copy of there arrest recored and guilty plead all of that is public information!!
    Last edited by B18c1Turboed; 08-23-2006 at 10:37 AM.

||-||.|[]|.||\||.][).//\\

^^ OWND

damn thats was clean too, reading all the stolen threads. they steal hondas up there like they steal old skools/chevys in da mac. thats why i drive my hondas. i see when i come see my chick in duluth ill be leaving my hondas at home and just take my truck. good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12