Thread: Stolen White '99 GSR

IA Member

Default Stolen White '99 GSR

Ok so Im shooting pool at a poolhall in Riverdale, I get knocked out of the tournament and decide it's time to go home so I pay my tab and head out to the car. I get out and realize my car is not where it is supposed to be. Someone stole my car and it was parked right by the door. So be on the lookout for someone selling parts off a '99 Gsr. Had an Apex N1 exhaust, Dc Header, Alpine CD player, no name short ram intake, and a Blackwidow bodykit. The front airdam had a crack near the mouth of the bumper. If anyone finds anything out or sees it let me know.
    email : [email protected]

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

Damn Bro sorry to hear about this shit...
    The XUV !!!

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

daym another one bites the dust ..
    sorry to hear about your car ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

thats sucks dude, i'm so sorry to hear that....if anyone ever buys a GSR they better have 13 kill switchs, 29 fuel cut off switchs, put a boot on ur car before u leaave it anywhere, quick release steering wheel, lowjack, and cut the break lines so if someone gets past all that, they will die...hopefully in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
    thats sucks dude, i'm so sorry to hear that....if anyone ever buys a GSR they better have 13 kill switchs, 29 fuel cut off switchs, put a boot on ur car before u leaave it anywhere, quick release steering wheel, lowjack, and cut the break lines so if someone gets past all that, they will die...hopefully in a fire.

wow but I agree!
    Is that it in the sig? Wat pool hall?

HI HATER!!!!

^now thats some shit lol^

damn homie wish u the best
    i say the police

06 sentra - toatolled
    91 integra ls- project underway

werd

sorry about the car

Yea.... I definatly know how your feelin man... Wish you the best of luck on recovering her unharmed....

i never realized how often cars get stolen until i started looking through this site

**PROJECT MOTORSPORTS** rollin_s2k's Avatar

the police say that if the car isnt found within three days the chance of it being recovered is slim. mine was found two days after it was stolen. good luck, hope it is found in one piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper

wistle tips go wooooo!

IA Member

what riverdale poolhall is this at? sorry to hear about this.

Certified Gearhead

YEah its amazing how grimey people are now about stealing cars...My brother went into southlake mall for an hour and parked in the most front parking space u can ever find and he came out and his DA was gone...Sucks man hope you recover it...Actually the cops are right 3 days and they dont find it then its chopped into pieces believe me.

IA Member

I was shooting at Underground, its about a block south of Cedar Room. yeah thats it in my sig. This just sucks cause now I'm stuck at my house and the insurance company wont let me have a rental until Fri... And to make everything better the claim wont be settled for another 2 to 3 weeks. This sucks!

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by white 99 gsr
    I was shooting at Underground, its about a block south of Cedar Room. yeah thats it in my sig. This just sucks cause now I'm stuck at my house and the insurance company wont let me have a rental until Fri... And to make everything better the claim wont be settled for another 2 to 3 weeks. This sucks!

i know that pool hall, im not too suprised an import was stolen there, sorry to hear about this though

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

sucks to hear. hope its found b4 its in a hundred pieces

IA Member

i know where it is, my friend car was stolen a year ago from that places.

Quote Originally Posted by white 99 gsr

brandon is that you?? if it is i am very familiar with that area and we try to help you out.

Boosted 4door

hope you get it back....

If i owned an integra it would sit in my garage locked up and chained to the wall and if i drove it i would never get out of it.

if you do get it back please put some stock bumpers and side skirts back on...dont put that nasty ass body kit back on.

Trap'Ville

man how you gonna judge how his car looks when it just got stolen... hope you the best finding your car.

The House Of Honda The Green Monster's Avatar

^^^LMAO I know right^^^

damn dawg, that fuckin blows...i really hope you find it...it's gettin kinda scary to park an import now-a-days...my next mod is quick release steering wheel...so if you ever see some black with a steering wheel looking like a necklace...that's me wearing my steering wheel lol

new momo chains FTW
    Add My IG: @The_House_Of_Honda / @Paddleshift.Photo [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by SE-Rial Killer
    ^^^LMAO I know right^^^
    my next mod is quick release steering wheel...so if you ever see some black with a steering wheel looking like a necklace...that's me wearing my steering wheel lol
    new momo chains FTW
    so now IA has their own BowWow

sorry bout the car. i didn't realize ppls get there car stolen that often til I read IA Posts.
    1999 Corolla CE & 1988 Pontiac Fiero

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    i know that pool hall, im not too suprised an import was stolen there, sorry to hear about this though
    yeh, that pool hall is not a good spot, its underneath video 2C, sorry to hear about that man.

"Damn" that's fucked up , what kind of alarm did you have

sorry to hear man...
    i've been to underground a few times though i live up in gwinnett ... i really don't like riverdale much been like 25 ft away from that southside shoot out at the park where tha kid got shot and died.. saw the mother fall on the kid and dirt flyin... my friend i chill with in riverdale is like harcore and wouldnt let me drive off till they were that close.
    my gsr ALMOST got stolen today i'm PISSED... but yea enough with my 3am rambling hope the situation resolves soon!

Quote Originally Posted by brads94accord
    hope you get it back....

if you do get it back please put some stock bumpers and side skirts back on...dont put that nasty ass body kit back on.
    That's about the dumbest comment I've seen on IA this week...and I've seen some dumb shiit this week.

Hope you get your car back cuz.

man that sucks big time i couldnt even imagine having my car stolen thats why i dont go to southlake mall now those damn security guys driving in the rangers are probably in on ppls cars getting stolen if i go i already know what im getting and im in and out within a couple of mins but like anyone knows thats all it takes my advice bro if you dont get it back buy a 94 ls and swap a gsr back in and go for the sleeper look but thats just my two cents ill keep a lookout for you on ebay though

noob?call it transfer

damn that sux bro
    Some people are like slinkies!good for nuthin but u cant help but smile if you see one tumble down the stairs
    Factory Intgegra Type R LSD $300 PM Me.

sorry to hear that bro, i will keep an eye open for ya though
    You only live once, maybe twice if you use the e-brake!

Certified Gearhead

Sorry bro. I'll keep an eye out for you. That's the main reason I haven't gotten mine painted, so it looks like shit and no one wants to bother with it.

Hope you find it.