Thread: engine and tranny numbers?????

Default engine and tranny numbers?????

Ok, just a quick question. I know of a guy locally that is selling his swapped accord and he said I could get the numbers off of the engine and tranny and check them to make sure they are legit. I think I found the engine number near the B18 stamp on the block but where will I find the tranny number stamped?

Also, is there a website or somewhere I can go to run these numbers to see if they are legit? I see people on here talking about those numbers but never see anything about where to go and check these things. Thanks for everyone's help.

NITROUS JUNKIE

B18? in a accord? the block # should be right under it.

I saw the block number....I'm talking about the serial numbers on the block and tranny. where are they located at?

They should be under the tranny

vin plate is rivited on the block on exhast side of the motor near oil-pan difficult to see while in car ..(dont quote me on this but im pretty sure im right) as for the tranny stamp ??dunno??
    PawnShopMike

I miss-spell big words freeqwentlee thanks Dekalb Co skhool systems