Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAR STOLEN @ H&M in Lawrenceville

H&M Motorsports, INC

Exclamation CAR STOLEN @ H&M in Lawrenceville

One of our customers cars got stolen saturday night 6/10/06. It was a 95 Acura Integra w/ s14 conversion, wide body quarter panels, and large carbon fiber wing. Car was in yellow primer. Motor had Golden Eagle sleeved block, revhard turbo kit with neukin manifold, etc.

It had black ADR DV8 wheels.

IF anyone has any idea on who could have taken this car or any leads we are offering a $1000 reward for whoever can find out who is responsible for this.

Please call anytime of the day...everything will remain confidential..NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED !! We just want the car back or want to know who did this.

Thanks !!

Sandy 678-613-7505
    or
    SHOP 678-985-5545
    or
    AJ 203-537-8478

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

damn i thought it was yalls car....well yellow cars arent hard to spot ppl will be looking

H&M Motorsports, INC

Quote Originally Posted by annihilation
    damn i thought it was yalls car....well yellow cars arent hard to spot ppl will be looking
    its not yellow..its actually primered yellow

I will be on the lookout, i used to hang out with Bernie didnt he own that car?
    2nsnbjt.gif

Exclamation

Yeah we will try to catch that mother fucker asap. Just let me do a little research man. I hate fuckers who steal cars. I would fucking burn his ass and wouldn't care if I go to jail which is what I dont wonna do but I will for some stupid shit like that.

H&M they worked alot on all of their cars and it was hard for them to do it so. And all the work they did it ended up Free + it will come out of their pocket to pay for this guys car. Uhhhhhhhhh I would stabbbb that bitch in the fucking head I'd tie him up and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat.

Exclamation This is what it looks like

The wheels are the same as the ones on the picture only they are black if anyone is trying to sell them to you or if you know somone who tried to sell em to you. Call the number ^^^ they are black

The yellow primer looks just like the one on lambo. Only its on integra it shouldn't be hard to find. They are offering $1000 to who ever finds this vehicle please try to find this car and lets help the H&M ppl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -adr-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

I talked to the owner and from the sound of it h&m is not going to be responsible
    HERES PICS OF my CAR AND PARTS

Last edited by smokeyj; 06-11-2006 at 11:22 PM.

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

u had full coverage?

Certified Gearhead

wow thats fucking nice

sry to hear about that
    Damnit boy gimma my fkin money

Click Here to view my ride

why would a bussiness leave a car like that out over night?

silversol they have no room for other cars if they did they would put it inside trust me and like they knew it was gonna get stolen c'mon man give them a break they are doing a wonderful job they are trying their best to get this car back.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

any news?

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

DC5-R

so they left his car outside? no wonder why it got stolen, sorry to hear about that man.

H&M Motorsports, INC

If only you guys owned a shop you would know. We cannot store every single one of our customers cars inside the shop. If we could, we would. Its bad enough that that car had to get stolen.

I do not really want this to turn into a debate thread about what happened. We just want to know who did this so if anyone has any leads please give us a call.. what is done is done..we already feel bad that this had to happen to such a good guy. Seems like bad things always come to good people.

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by gsrchicky82
    If only you guys owned a shop you would know. We cannot store every single one of our customers cars inside the shop. If we could, we would. Its bad enough that that car had to get stolen.

I do not really want this to turn into a debate thread about what happened. We just want to know who did this so if anyone has any leads please give us a call.. what is done is done..we already feel bad that this had to happen to such a good guy. Seems like bad things always come to good people.
    yeh I understand that, H&M isn't that big so I can see why yall can't store every car inside.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

i dont see why everyone keeps bringin up the fact it was outside, those questions are really helping bringing the car back to teh owner[/sarcastic]
    as stated, whats done is done, what they are trying to do is get the car back
    let stay on track

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

DC2

Quote Originally Posted by krucial7integra
    yeh I understand that, H&M isn't that big so I can see why yall can't store every car inside.
    fuck u asshole

DC5-R

who the fuck are you, I said nothing bad about this situation so watch your mouth cunt.

DC2

who the fuck are you, I said nothing bad about this situation so watch your mouth cunt.
    my name is mony and i own the shop if u dont have nothing that will help then in makes no sense to keep typing

when are yall going to get security cameras? it seems like there are a lot of punks that dont like you and if you had a simple security system you would atleast know how they are getting the cars off your lot along with all the parts that have gone up missing in the last year....just my 2 cents

$1000 security system could end a lot of troubles and finally put a lot of punks behind bars.

DC2

i take that back i read wrong im sorry

H&M Motorsports, INC

Quote Originally Posted by dtmcnamara
    when are yall going to get security cameras? it seems like there are a lot of punks that dont like you and if you had a simple security system you would atleast know how they are getting the cars off your lot along with all the parts that have gone up missing in the last year....just my 2 cents

$1000 security system could end a lot of troubles and finally put a lot of punks behind bars.
    How do you know we don't have security cameras ?? We do actually, i mean being we've had parts and cars stolen b4. We invested XXX amount of money into them (We have 2 systems) They work fine during the day but at night its a whole different story. We can see images but not visual faces.

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by Imola Dc2
    i take that back i read wrong im sorry
    its all good dawg, I know who you are, you did jays swap for him, the d15 in the crx, and suts car too. Sorry about the incident man, I'll keep a look out.

ill keep an eye out.. prolly wont see it over in gwinnett/duluth though

Stuff like this happens to every shop at one point or another. We had someone steal some wheels right off someones car here. It turned into a huge mess. Anyone's car/parts can get stolen from any place. What would you do if your car got stolen from Kroger???? It happens all the time, I'm sure.

It's a crappy situation...the best thing is to not blame the shop, but to keep your eye out for the people who stole the car. I highly doubt H&M had ANYTHING to do with it's disappearance. Owning a shop is hard and no one gets rich from owning one. Trust me. We aren't talking about a merceded dealership with a showroom and 100K sq. ft. You know these things when you drop your car off to a small shop like this. You can have security cameras and dogs and a night watch man...These are all preventative measures...that won't always work. Security cameras are great....if you can get the police to cooperate and actually keep their eye out for the person in the video. Dogs can get shot or poisioned. A night watch man is quite expensive, I'm sure. This type of argument can go back and forth all day

Good luck with the search.

Custom Tuning By Daniel Willie.
    Parts, Fabrication, Race Car Prep
    770-319-9605 or [email protected]

How do you know we don't have security cameras ?? We do actually, i mean being we've had parts and cars stolen b4. We invested XXX amount of money into them (We have 2 systems) They work fine during the day but at night its a whole different story. We can see images but not visual faces.

damn that sucks....did they tow it away or drive it off? I know a buddy of mine who deals a lot with night vision security and from what I have seen and heard, some of the newer night cameras with the infra red vision work pretty well. maybe a nice night amera could do it....

anyways good luck finding the fuck head who did this.

Not to mention that you have to go thru the film frame by frame (which is second by second) or you may miss the action happening. It's very hard to narrow down what second things happened when you have 12 hours of footage to go thru (beginning at the time you left the shop and when you showed up).

I think we (enthusiasts) can help too. I mean, I have a few cars to drive. But at the same time a little patience from US (not the shops) can help. If you got 5k invested in your ride and you are waiting a month for more parts, then what's a $75 - $100 fee to tow it back home and wait? We can be more responsible just like shops can. We need to get as many hard parts as we can and deliver to the shops AT THE TIME of install. I know that no matter HOW many parts you have you're GONNA have to make a run to Summit or something to get odds and ends shit. But if we REALLY spec out our builds and have the "plan" down we can minimize this. I'd never let my project sit at a shop for months, but we all know it happens. Just imagine... a FEW LoJacked vehicles can lead all of us ALL to the few people that are stealing parts. I hope the recovery happens fast.

I guess this post gets the word out fast, but it also gets the word out to the thieves. I am a little different. One of my boys car got lifted from the worst part of Denver (Colfax AVE). He wanted to post up on www.highaltitudeimports.com and I said do NOT do it. He was NOT following my logic but he listened. I was the only 1 who knew (other than him and the cops). A week later he got an IM saying "sorry about your car man, I heard". He was like "oh yeah, who'd you hear it from?" (knowing full well that I was the only person that knew) and we zeroed in on 'em and nailed the muthafuckers. It's hard not to get the word out as soon as possible, but sometimes silence is Golden.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

....It is what it is...

you cant miss that car if it passes you, trust me. isnt that berny's car? ill keep a look out as well.
    2001 Honda Prelude Base model
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/twkg2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince NISMO
    he is the mac daddy pimp... rockin the lude all day long!

^^ What are the odds that this car wil literally DRIVE past anyone? not good. You will unknowingly have PARTS from this car roll by you (installed on other people's shit), not the CAR drive by you. A lil silence, and then watch the forums for the parts is the best way to go most cases.

....It is what it is...

eh true. anythings possible though. some people are just flat out stupid.
    2001 Honda Prelude Base model
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/twkg2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince NISMO
    he is the mac daddy pimp... rockin the lude all day long!

holy shit berny im sorry to hear that bro hope yall find the car soon

here is a pic before it was yellow for u guys can kinda see what the car looks like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -522749_28_full-jpg  

I just wanted to say something not trying to piss anyone off but if you got cameras and you are worring about looking through footage why not just buy a digital recorder for 400 dollars?
    2nsnbjt.gif

..what area is this in????

^^ That's Adana, Turkey. Why?

H&M Motorsports, INC

Quote Originally Posted by Batlground
    Stuff like this happens to every shop at one point or another. We had someone steal some wheels right off someones car here. It turned into a huge mess. Anyone's car/parts can get stolen from any place. What would you do if your car got stolen from Kroger???? It happens all the time, I'm sure.

It's a crappy situation...the best thing is to not blame the shop, but to keep your eye out for the people who stole the car. I highly doubt H&M had ANYTHING to do with it's disappearance. Owning a shop is hard and no one gets rich from owning one. Trust me. We aren't talking about a merceded dealership with a showroom and 100K sq. ft. You know these things when you drop your car off to a small shop like this. You can have security cameras and dogs and a night watch man...These are all preventative measures...that won't always work. Security cameras are great....if you can get the police to cooperate and actually keep their eye out for the person in the video. Dogs can get shot or poisioned. A night watch man is quite expensive, I'm sure. This type of argument can go back and forth all day

Good luck with the search.
    Yes, it is very hard owning a shop..It can be very stressful @ times especially when something like this happens.

We've tried pretty much everything to prevent theft and robbery. We've even camped out @ our shop a couple of times for something like this to happen but you never know when thieves strike. Hopefully whoever did this gets whats coming to them. It seems like thieves always get away with things but you know what...i believe in karma...they'll get whats coming one day.

THANKS everyone for looking out !! Any help at this point is greatly appreciated !!

H&M Motorsports, INC

Quote Originally Posted by GsrTurbo320
    ..what area is this in????
    This happened in Lawrenceville

damn.... seen that car when we bought that black ek from yall.. but we'll keep an eye out for the car or parts

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret2JZ
    I just wanted to say something not trying to piss anyone off but if you got cameras and you are worring about looking through footage why not just buy a digital recorder for 400 dollars?
    YOu still have to go thru the footage frame by frame I don't think anyone is complaining. I was just stating how hard it is to catch a thief even if you have cameras.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast