Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAR STOLEN @ H&M in Lawrenceville

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batlground
    YOu still have to go thru the footage frame by frame I don't think anyone is complaining. I was just stating how hard it is to catch a thief even if you have cameras.

you sound lazy as fuck. wait... you ARE.

all i know is.. if i had footage of something being stolen from my business.. WITH FUCKING PLEASURE i would look at every fucking minute of it.

anyway, i'll talk to my people for you guys, you'd be surprised how well the latino community works together.. ill pass the word
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

wow that sucks guys. An yes sometimes its hard to store EVERY SINGLE CAR INSIDE, and like Batlground said, its like if your car got stolen at Kroger, would you blame kroger?

Best thing you can do is invest in a MEAN dog an a security system, but even security cameras AT NIGHT dont catch everything.

Thats why we have the police right down the street from us

good luck on getting it back Mony
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dtmcnamara
    damn that sucks....did they tow it away or drive it off? I know a buddy of mine who deals a lot with night vision security and from what I have seen and heard, some of the newer night cameras with the infra red vision work pretty well. maybe a nice night amera could do it....

anyways good luck finding the fuck head who did this.
    Don't need night vision camera's, just the infared lights that invisibly light up the area (works with any camera) or just regular street lights or even motion lights...anything is better than nothing to a camera in the dark. Motion lights can be wired to an audible alarm, strobe lights, etc. too.

Quote Originally Posted by Batlground
    Not to mention that you have to go thru the film frame by frame (which is second by second) or you may miss the action happening. It's very hard to narrow down what second things happened when you have 12 hours of footage to go thru (beginning at the time you left the shop and when you showed up).
    Even some of the basic DVR software has motion capablities...it will fast forward until it see's motion then you can go frame by frame.

DC2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vteckidd
    wow that sucks guys. An yes sometimes its hard to store EVERY SINGLE CAR INSIDE, and like Batlground said, its like if your car got stolen at Kroger, would you blame kroger?

Best thing you can do is invest in a MEAN dog an a security system, but even security cameras AT NIGHT dont catch everything.

Thats why we have the police right down the street from us

good luck on getting it back Mony
    THANKS MIKE I HOPE WE GET IT BACK TOO

kurical c'mon man seriously what was the thread about and what did it end up with Alaram Shit be real man. I apologzie for that but help them find this car.

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by VTECin5th
    kurical c'mon man seriously what was the thread about and what did it end up with Alaram Shit be real man. I apologzie for that but help them find this car.
    I agree with you man, and yeh the thread did get kinda off track about the security measures when all was needed was some help on the streets. All anyone can do right now is be on the look out.

H&M Motorsports, INC

Quote Originally Posted by Speedm0(\)key
    you sound lazy as fuck. wait... you ARE.

all i know is.. if i had footage of something being stolen from my business.. WITH FUCKING PLEASURE i would look at every fucking minute of it.

anyway, i'll talk to my people for you guys, you'd be surprised how well the latino community works together.. ill pass the word

they are only trying to help...please don't let this get into an arguement thread...they are trying to help as is you are.

Thanks for spreading the word, hopefully we can catch whoever is doing this.

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

Yo just Hire me for night shift... I got a Ak47 and night vision equipment....

H&M Motorsports, INC

i wish it was that easy

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsrchicky82
    they are only trying to help...please don't let this get into an arguement thread...they are trying to help as is you are.

Thanks for spreading the word, hopefully we can catch whoever is doing this.
    EL OH EL. that was funny.. help.. lol

anywho. ill keep my eyes open like i said.. i live in this side of town.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Its stock!

This dosent sound fishy at all!!!!

DC2

Quote Originally Posted by V8This!
    This dosent sound fishy at all!!!!
    WHY WOULD IT SOUND FISHY ?

Its stock!

Are you readin the first post and wha shop it is and who all hangs out up at the shop. Do some research. Then you will see just how fishy it sounds. but im not getting into it cuz it aint none of my business all i said was its fishy and hasnt been the first time something like this has happend. Thats all i got to say about that.

Are you readin the first post and wha shop it is and who all hangs out up at the shop. Do some research. Then you will see just how fishy it sounds. but im not getting into it cuz it aint none of my business all i said was its fishy and hasnt been the first time something like this has happend. Thats all i got to say about that.
    He's the owner dumbass

DC2

WHO EXACTLY HANGS OUT HERE,I DONT KNOW U ,SO HOW CAN U POSIBLY KNOW WHO HANGS OUT HERE

Its stock!

hey dont get mad i was just stopping by with my opinion and that is all i said it sounded fishy and isnt the first time this has happend to your shop yes or no. Cuz i could have swore i read it on this forum that someone elses shit got ripped but i could really not give two flying fucks about what happend where happend i was just stating an opinion.

hey dont get mad i was just stopping by with my opinion and that is all i said it sounded fishy and isnt the first time this has happend to your shop yes or no. Cuz i could have swore i read it on this forum that someone elses shit got ripped but i could really not give two flying fucks about what happend where happend i was just stating an opinion.
    Find me one business that doesn't get shit jacked from it...?

Then as for their customers...say for instance, nearly every grocery store has crooks, robbers, rapists, child molesters, etc. enter their doors every day, whether you know it or not...Just like poeple need to eat they need their cars worked on too...what the hell does that have to do with his business itself?

H&M Motorsports, INC

You already got into this by posting...how does this sound fishy?? tell me...i would like to know.. can we control who hangs out @ our shop ...can U control who hangs out @ your shop ??? u guys have thieves hanging out there ... and do we care ?? NOO ... U guys obviously care so much about what goes on around here...thats y u add ur 2 cents...if you don't want to get into it since its none of your business (as you say) than mind your own business....
    Last edited by gsrchicky82; 06-12-2006 at 04:37 PM.

H&M Motorsports, INC

No one really cares about your opinions...we just want answers...
    and obviously you do give two flying fucks if your opinion had to get out in the open..CORRECT?

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by gsrchicky82
    You already got into this by posting...how does this sound fishy?? tell me...i would like to know.. can we control who hangs out @ our shop ...can U control who hangs out @ your shop ??? u guys have thieves up there all the time so don't even front. and do we care ?? NOO ... U guys obviously care so much about what goes on around here...thats y u add ur 2 cents...if you don't want to get into it since its none of your business (as you say) than mind your own business....

BEFORE this is turned into a shop thing v8THIS does not work at ISP.He is a customer!!!

H&M Motorsports, INC

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    BEFORE this is turns into a shop thing v8THIS does not work at ISP.He is a customer!!!
    well i'm sorry but he has your shop in his sig..we have no idea who he is and he supposedly knows so much about what goes on here...

MY APOLOGIES!!

Its stock!

Hold on i dont belong to any motherfucking shop. Yes i am a customer with importsource cuz i know peter and he does excellent work but i have been up to your shop and i have hung out at your shop and i have seen the people that have been jackin shit at your shop hanging out up there so before all of yall get it twisted open your eyes cuz someone is obviously getting played but i have no problems with your shop at all mony was actually very cool with me when i was up there and that is all i have to say and all im goin to say so im out that is it. If it makes you sleep better at night ill delete me previous statements so that way you dont even have to get your panties in a wad so just let me know if you want me to delete them if it makes it look like i am coming down on your shop.

BEFORE this is turns into a shop thing v8THIS does not work at ISP.He is a customer!!!
    That's good, i'd sure hate to hear that coming from another shop.

H&M Motorsports, INC

Hold on i dont belong to any motherfucking shop. Yes i am a customer with importsource cuz i know peter and he does excellent work but i have been up to your shop and i have hung out at your shop and i have seen the people that have been jackin shit at your shop hanging out up there so before all of yall get it twisted open your eyes cuz someone is obviously getting played but i have no problems with your shop at all mony was actually very cool with me when i was up there and that is all i have to say and all im goin to say so im out that is it. If it makes you sleep better at night ill delete me previous statements so that way you dont even have to get your panties in a wad so just let me know if you want me to delete them if it makes it look like i am coming down on your shop.
    My panties get in a wad whenever ANYONE talks about our shop and claims they know when they have no idea !!!

Its stock!

ok im goin to leave it at that.

Mony.... sorry to hear that this happened you at your shop.

And just a little FYI for people... there are only 2 employees at ISP, peter being one of them and his brother being the other.
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

but i have been up to your shop and i have hung out at your shop and i have seen the people that have been jackin shit at your shop hanging out up there .

so you're saying you have information on who took the car?
    give mony or gsrchiky82 a call and let them know who it is
    Last edited by Stretch®; 06-12-2006 at 05:40 PM.

Certified Gearhead

Hey Mony. I try calling you all day long monday, to find out if you made that police report or not? I also left a couple of messages with your employes. I need to know this ASAP.
    678-886-9541 call ANYTIME ASAP. Berny

Certified Gearhead

Hey Mony. Post up the New Block Number Given by Golden Eagle.

need boost!!!

damn yo...ill definately stay on tha lookout 4 it

Certified Gearhead

Thanks everyone for looking out for my car. I appreciate that. But I don’t think my car still in one piece by now. So here’s a list of some of the parts.
    Msd. Ignition Control
    Hondata s200 w/ boost. LS Chip Ecu
    Edelbrock Intake Manifold Polished Finish
    800 CC Precision injectors and
    450 cc Precision Injectors
    TBN Deltagate Watesgate
    Greddy Profec B boost controller.
    Newkin Full Race turbo manifold
    Newkin 3 inch Downpipe.
    60” trim T3/t4 Presicion Turbo. Sc-4431e SERIAL NO. 35060 Printed on turbo.
    Crane Camshafts. & springs and retainers.
    AEM Cam Gears (red)
    Dropzone Coilovers and Shocks.
    Rev hard Intercooler and pipes.
    Cross Drilled /Slotted rotors
    Ls tranny with Phanton Grip LSD
    Flexalite Fan Red
    ADR Flat Black 17’ rims
    S14 front end. With custom fender vents. Carbon Fiber Hood.
    47’ Carbon Fiber Spoiler.

DC2

Quote Originally Posted by Berny
    Hey Mony. Post up the New Block Number Given by Golden Eagle.
    block # 4002463

Fuk Who U B!

DAMN, Sorry to hear that... Ill be on the lookout... You try them Hmong nikkas in ATHENS?

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soloboy
    DAMN, Sorry to hear that... Ill be on the lookout... You try them Hmong nikkas in ATHENS?
    Or you try Keri, soloboy.slepping hatch, Frosty Skidtron 97 all here on IA.They are responsible for a few cars we know about already!!

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

dude, thats fucked up, i remember that car when it was just getting started with the wide body, alwasy used to see it up at wendsy n shit when chris in the gang was up there. that car was fucking awesome. shit that car got me into liking integras. i honestly had thought that he had finished it by now since he had had it for so long. but yeah, berny i'm sorry for this happenin man. you were doin some amazing work.

i dont understand why people bash h&m alot. they are good hearted people up there. and do some amazing work. i mean hell, every time i pass by there to go to school, its insane the work load that they have, but that should show how good of a shop they did. shit they even changed locations if i remember correctly cuz loganville was fucked up. but most definetly, if his car is still in one peice, you have my word i will be on the look out for it
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Privateer Racing!!

MOny the best thing to do is start calling tow yards in Gwinnett County, thats how we found a car.There only 3 it can go to LANCE, STATEWIDE and BRown & BRown i think its called.

What gwinnett does is find a car and let it sit there so all the fees can add up for the tow yard and they can screw you more,if the car has been found dont wait for a call from Police you will wait forever.

When my car was recovered the car sat at the tow yard 2 months before the police called me to say it was recovered!!

Damn

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Or you try Keri, soloboy.slepping hatch, Frosty Skidtron 97 all here on IA.They are responsible for a few cars we know about already!!
    AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! +for you. So true. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

+ for Stretch for being so cool

Certified Gearhead

any update?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast