Thread: Stolen Bike... **** Please read***

Default Stolen Bike... **** Please read***

Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

i shall keep a lookout
    2nsnbjt.gif

NANNERPUSS

i might have saw it today in suwanee but im not 100% shure... i was on my way to school at about 7:50 just passing over the railroad tracks at the intersection of lawrencivillE suwanee and buford hwy ( he was heddin towards p'tree industrial)then a silver and black honda bike rode by with no RR stickers and no liscense plates. i dont know if it was yours but i just wanted to throw out this tid bit of info, so it might be in suwanee or something. but ill keep a look out tomorrow for the same bike and try to get a better look.

[QUOTE=rickgiblin]i might have saw it today in suwanee but im not 100% shure... QUOTE]
    thanks, i will keep that in mind
    Hump Her Crew Member
    Boobie Sharing Co. founder (A.K.A. B.S.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by rickgiblin
    i might have saw it today in suwanee but im not 100% shure... i was on my way to school at about 7:50 just passing over the railroad tracks at the intersection of lawrencivillE suwanee and buford hwy ( he was heddin towards p'tree industrial)then a silver and black honda bike rode by with no RR stickers and no liscense plates. i dont know if it was yours but i just wanted to throw out this tid bit of info, so it might be in suwanee or something. but ill keep a look out tomorrow for the same bike and try to get a better look.

I really dont wanna add to something that i might not be sure of but i saw a bike strikingly similar to the one described in Suwanee.

The only thing i remember is the color scheme and the exhausts. He was next to me at mall of GA and i told him to punch it. Younger white fella on it. I remember the exhaust and the IA stickers. No joke. It was right off of Mall of GA blvd.

Reason i remember it is cause I thought to myself. "Who in the world has a RR in IA"

2004 G35 Coupe (Sold)
    1998 BMW M3 (Sold)

This was about 3 days ago BTW. Dont know if it was stolen before then My girlfriend was in the car and can vouch for it. She asked "Damn nice bike, how big is the engine" I replied "1000cc's"

2004 G35 Coupe (Sold)
    1998 BMW M3 (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    This was about 3 days ago BTW. Dont know if it was stolen before then My girlfriend was in the car and can vouch for it. She asked "Damn nice bike, how big is the engine" I replied "1000cc's"
    thanks for the look out. qhick question, how did you know the one that you saw was a 1000?
    Hump Her Crew Member
    Boobie Sharing Co. founder (A.K.A. B.S.C.)