Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA!

Default BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA!

i'm gonna do it this way, i'm gonna give all you people the facts and if u come to the same conclusion as me thats fine. pics of the car before and after are below.

-in Jan. my best friends 2000 civic Si was stolen out of his carport while he was inside asleep.
    -the car was found 36 hrs later stripped in putnum county
    -a friend of a friend brought up that he had his Si at conyers honda 2 weeks before the car was stolen to get his window fixed and a guy in the service department has family that own land in putnum county
    -2 days ago while another friend was test driving the new Si at conyers honda we saw a 01+ civic coupe in the back with the same rims as my friends Si and the guy driving it was the dude who works there that has family that owns land in putnum.
    -we toke a closer look and the center cap was missing but it was his rims and we know this because theese rims were very rare konigs with a limited production. when he had his BF G-Forces put on big 10 tires they gauged one of his rims pretty bad and the rims on this civic has the same gauges in the same place. same brand and size tires. my best friend ran alot of road course tracks in his car and the tires had serious heat cycle on them and so did the tires on this pretty much stock 01+ civic. he said his sister was bringing recipts for the rims but when she came she had no recipts.
    - we called the cops and while the cops were there a civic hatch pulled up and this car had benen industries tow hooks on it! they guy said he bought them off password jdm but i'm sure all of u know password does'nt even carry benen tow hooks and there is'nt too many cars running around with tow hooks period. this guy was coming to see the dude in the 01+ civic.
    -no serial #'s on the rims or tow hooks means no handcuffs for theese people so they just drove off and the cops let them go.

i'm pretty sure theese people are on IA but i really don't give a damn. people who can take a car someone has put so much time, money and effert into don't really have the same love for cars as i do. i could never do that to a person but if theese people did not steal my friends Si they know who did and i really hope they get caught and spend just as long of time in jail as it toke for him to build this car u see below. i sold my honda but if i had one i'd be very afraid to hand my keys to the service department at conyers honda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bscivicsi-jpg   -bssistripped-jpg  

well damn. it WAS a clean ass car.

it was serious. his dad is a member of SVT of america and he'd go out there with the supercharged stangs and hold his own. it had 12.1 compression and forged internals with kickass brakes.

Thats a very nice car. To bad this had to happen to it. In time those guys will get whats coming to them though.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/show...0&page=2&pp=15

thats the dude that works at conyers honda...champ.

Quote Originally Posted by got2hit9K
    http://forums.importatlanta.com/show...0&page=2&pp=15

thats the dude that works at conyers honda...champ.
    Who...Soloboy?

nooo!!! soloboy is the one that posted the thread. the dude he's talking about(champ) works at conyers honda and was ridin my boy's rims.

G.O.M.A.B

wow, man see this is why people can't have nice shit....and this is also why i do my own repairs or take my car to a family member or long-time friend...man that was a nice Ass SI sorry for the lost

__DailyGrind

same shit happen to me.....i actually saw taht guy wit my parts on his fuking civic...but without serial numbers i cant; do anything about it....just make sure put makrings on every parts that u have on ur car.....i want these motha fuka busted....

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

damn, i know champ tooo....well did back in the day

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

obviously not well enough^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe
    obviously not well enough^^^^

should i? if he steals why should i know or be apart of that.
    then i'll be an accessory to teh crime.

no you'd be a witness, there's a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe
    no you'd be a witness, there's a difference

yeah, but this thread aint about me, thats all the difference you should be concerned with

Thats why i write my name in the inside of rims i buy, then put the tires on, or between the tread, with a white sharpie right your name in them, hard to do but worth it, I knew a guy that did that, and his rims were stolen, and he made a report, and found a guy with the rims, pointed it out to the cops, like you said, they could not do anything bout it cause no Serial,#, well its not that big of a deal to have the cops go up to a tire place withyou and have them take the tires off, And then what do you know, your name and number right there under the tires. i think thats proof enough..

Curt
    :boobies:

Shooting mutha fuckahs in the face and gettin paid.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

i'm gonna do it this way, i'm gonna give all you people the facts and if u come to the same conclusion as me thats fine. pics of the car before and after are below.

-in Jan. my best friends 2000 civic Si was stolen out of his carport while he was inside asleep.
    -a friend of a friend brought up that he had his Si at conyers honda 2 weeks before the car was stolen to get his window fixed and a guy in the service department has family that own land in putnum county
    -2 days ago while another friend was test driving the new Si at conyers honda we saw a 01+ civic coupe in the back with the same rims as my friends Si and the guy driving it was the dude who works there that has family that owns land in putnum.
    -we toke a closer look and the center cap was missing but it was his rims and we know this because theese rims were very rare konigs with a limited production. when he had his BF G-Forces put on big 10 tires they gauged one of his rims pretty bad and the rims on this civic has the same gauges in the same place. same brand and size tires. my best friend ran alot of road course tracks in his car and the tires had serious heat cycle on them and so did the tires on this pretty much stock 01+ civic. he said his sister was bringing recipts for the rims but when she came she had no recipts.
    - we called the cops and while the cops were there a civic hatch pulled up and this car had benen industries tow hooks on it! they guy said he bought them off password jdm but i'm sure all of u know password does'nt even carry benen tow hooks and there is'nt too many cars running around with tow hooks period. this guy was coming to see the dude in the 01+ civic.
    -no serial #'s on the rims or tow hooks means no handcuffs for theese people so they just drove off and the cops let them go.

i'm pretty sure theese people are on IA but i really don't give a damn. people who can take a car someone has put so much time, money and effert into don't really have the same love for cars as i do. i could never do that to a person but if theese people did not steal my friends Si they know who did and i really hope they get caught and spend just as long of time in jail as it toke for him to build this car u see below. i sold my honda but if i had one i'd be very afraid to hand my keys to the service department at conyers honda.
    PM me the names, i can search property and address...

Quote Originally Posted by grnb18civic
    Thats why i write my name in the inside of rims i buy, then put the tires on, or between the tread, with a white sharpie right your name in them, hard to do but worth it, I knew a guy that did that, and his rims were stolen, and he made a report, and found a guy with the rims, pointed it out to the cops, like you said, they could not do anything bout it cause no Serial,#, well its not that big of a deal to have the cops go up to a tire place withyou and have them take the tires off, And then what do you know, your name and number right there under the tires. i think thats proof enough..

Curt
    damn straight, +1 for you!

db2_panda_teg

yo if you think its them then go up and bust there ass, kick there ass, and then take there rides if you ask me i think your right about them

IA Member

sorry for the lost. i have a99si if that happing to me i do not know what to do about it. just like u say u put your money into it and someone just come and take it.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

just so the thiefs know (on IA).. i recently found out alot of shit.. now.. i know ALOT of shit.. and its about to come out. get prepared for a big.. fucking.. troublesome.. time
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    just so the thiefs know (on IA).. i recently found out alot of shit.. now.. i know ALOT of shit.. and its about to come out. get prepared for a big.. fucking.. troublesome.. time
    goin down hard and soon too.

^hell yes....let it flow

somethin i dont know about?

db2_panda_teg

well i'm just waiting to hear about the ass whooping or that they are in jail.......

thats gotta suck... good luck with everything!

its obvious the honda guy at conyers honda did it, look how stripped it is, only a honda professional could strip it that clean, if i was u man, idd roll up there with the dudes car who got stripped, and beat that dudes ass, then light his car on fire...sorry your stuff got jacked bro, and fuck liers!

I LOVE JDM SLUTS

yeah thats way too set up they need a ass beating

Unknown

hey i know him.. that nikka cool as hell... i know he would never do anything like that... i think all this shiet are all false information...

and if ya was to bring drama.. ya fucking with the wrong crowd
    just to let you know.......

damn sorry to hear tht look like a clean ride
    project- boost coming soon !

Certified Gearhead

wow...

2 Slow 2 Know

Yo...why you talking shit like that about my boy...I know him for the longest...he wouldn't do shit like that...hell, he have a family to take care of and why would he do something that stupid...btw that wasn't his car ass...hell, he told me that the car belong to some girl that he hardly know...

Banned

damn man that sucks that was a realy clean SI

ya true that man, 4 real, when posting something, makesure u got the stright facts so dumbass drama dont start, if u know its that guy then confront him, but if u seen wheels that look like yours, dont go pointing fingers...hope u get ur shit back

thats all i have to say. i'm not gonna argue on the internet or talk shit cause theres no piont in it. read all that again if there is any doubts. this is my last time posting on this thread no matter what is said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_SpecEK
    Yo...why you talking shit like that about my boy...I know him for the longest...he wouldn't do shit like that...hell, he have a family to take care of and why would he do something that stupid...btw that wasn't his car ass...hell, he told me that the car belong to some girl that he hardly know...
    family to take care of... girl he hardly knows? everything u jus said made it seem even more fucked up. kick sum ass!

Unknown

thats all i have to say. i'm not gonna argue on the internet or talk shit cause theres no piont in it. read all that again if there is any doubts. this is my last time posting on this thread no matter what is said.

yeah like you said ................. rims and tow hook have no serial # so cop let them go... so that mean no hard evidence and good law suite... for false arrest...

all i got to said is that pointing finger with no good proof .. could get nigga shot up these day.... *TRUTH*

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Hey Curt thats a smart idea about writing your name on your parts and tires im goin to have to remember that....and I hope that when i get my 300zx that i don't fall victim to dishonest shops...and people that steal to get what they want...

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

dam sorry to hear

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Import_mixed
    yeah like you said ................. rims and tow hook have no serial # so cop let them go... so that mean no hard evidence and good law suite... for false arrest...

all i got to said is that pointing finger with no good proof .. could get nigga shot up these day.... *TRUTH*

dude.. stfu. you're not a gangster nor are your bitch ass conyer horse fucking friends. dont act hard. if it wasnt your "homie" who did it. ignore the thread or atleast come in without making stupid faggot threats. dogs that bite dont bark "homie".
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

All this shit has gotten way out of hand.. When I had to watch a former friend call the cops b/c her SI got stolen in 2 hours while we were at the mall.. I never want to have to see that again.. oh and someone apparently had a key made for her car.. because when the cops came out there was no shattered glass or anything..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    dude.. stfu. you're not a gangster nor are your bitch ass conyer horse fucking friends. dont act hard. if it wasnt your "homie" who did it. ignore the thread or atleast come in without making stupid faggot threats. dogs that bite dont bark "homie".

won't you stfu... u an't no gangster either.. everybody have what they have to said and believe in.. you don't like what i said then don't post and ignore the thread... u a dog then bites..."homie".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast