Thread: BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA!

Threaded View

Default BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA!

i'm gonna do it this way, i'm gonna give all you people the facts and if u come to the same conclusion as me thats fine. pics of the car before and after are below.

-in Jan. my best friends 2000 civic Si was stolen out of his carport while he was inside asleep.
    -the car was found 36 hrs later stripped in putnum county
    -a friend of a friend brought up that he had his Si at conyers honda 2 weeks before the car was stolen to get his window fixed and a guy in the service department has family that own land in putnum county
    -2 days ago while another friend was test driving the new Si at conyers honda we saw a 01+ civic coupe in the back with the same rims as my friends Si and the guy driving it was the dude who works there that has family that owns land in putnum.
    -we toke a closer look and the center cap was missing but it was his rims and we know this because theese rims were very rare konigs with a limited production. when he had his BF G-Forces put on big 10 tires they gauged one of his rims pretty bad and the rims on this civic has the same gauges in the same place. same brand and size tires. my best friend ran alot of road course tracks in his car and the tires had serious heat cycle on them and so did the tires on this pretty much stock 01+ civic. he said his sister was bringing recipts for the rims but when she came she had no recipts.
    - we called the cops and while the cops were there a civic hatch pulled up and this car had benen industries tow hooks on it! they guy said he bought them off password jdm but i'm sure all of u know password does'nt even carry benen tow hooks and there is'nt too many cars running around with tow hooks period. this guy was coming to see the dude in the 01+ civic.
    -no serial #'s on the rims or tow hooks means no handcuffs for theese people so they just drove off and the cops let them go.

i'm pretty sure theese people are on IA but i really don't give a damn. people who can take a car someone has put so much time, money and effert into don't really have the same love for cars as i do. i could never do that to a person but if theese people did not steal my friends Si they know who did and i really hope they get caught and spend just as long of time in jail as it toke for him to build this car u see below. i sold my honda but if i had one i'd be very afraid to hand my keys to the service department at conyers honda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bscivicsi-jpg   -bssistripped-jpg