Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA!

Quote Originally Posted by Import_mixed
    won't you stfu... u an't no gangster either.. everybody have what they have to said and believe in.. you don't like what i said then don't post and ignore the thread... u a dog then bites..."homie".
    all these e-gangsters need to get banned^

"u a dog then bites"

why cant anyone of you speak proper english?

yeah like you said ................. rims and tow hook have no serial # so cop let them go... so that mean no hard evidence and good law suite... for false arrest...

all i got to said is that pointing finger with no good proof .. could get nigga shot up these day.... *TRUTH*
    So can stealing "unmarked" parts and parading them around w/ NO fuckin' receipts like you bought 'em. Talkin' about getting shot like you hard. PLEEZ. REAL niggas TAKE cars, not steal them in the middle of the fuckin night. So YOU STFU. And REAL niggas are not taking Hondas/Acuras either... the payoff is never worth the effort. NE1 who can try to stand up and try to defend this shit and argue serial numbers is either guilty, or playing devils advocate in a situation where NO1 needs to play devil's advocate... just makes you look guilty. FUCK a serial #, I know my shit when I see it... you can bend it break it, grind it or paint it... I know my shit, and so would you. You're on talking restriction until furthur notice.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    So can stealing "unmarked" parts and parading them around w/ NO fuckin' receipts like you bought 'em. Talkin' about getting shot like you hard. PLEEZ. REAL niggas TAKE cars, not steal them in the middle of the fuckin night. So YOU STFU. And REAL niggas are not taking Hondas/Acuras either... the payoff is never worth the effort. NE1 who can try to stand up and try to defend this shit and argue serial numbers is either guilty, or playing devils advocate in a situation where NO1 needs to play devil's advocate... just makes you look guilty. FUCK a serial #, I know my shit when I see it... you can bend it break it, grind it or paint it... I know my shit, and so would you. You're on talking restriction until furthur notice.
    +1 for you!
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

Unknown

all i got to said it is that .. i seen this happen to couple time to some people and when the cop came and made a false arrest that guy with the part sue the cop and made alot of money and the cop arrest the guy for false statement ... because all the stuff belong to him .... so if u was to accuse anyone make sure u have good evidence ...

and from the look of those wheel they arent limited edition you can go buy those set anywhere right now...so know that those aren't the only wheel around...people have the same wheel.. doesn't mean it your...

all i got to said it is that .. i seen this happen to couple time to some people and when the cop came and made a false arrest that guy with the part sue the cop and made alot of money and the cop arrest the guy for false statement ... because all the stuff belong to him .... so if u was to accuse anyone make sure u have good evidence ...

and from the look of those wheel they arent limited edition you can go buy those set anywhere right now...so know that those aren't the only wheel around...people have the same wheel.. doesn't mean it your...
    Please.. if you are going to continue posting, use proper english. I cannot understand half of what you type.
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

I have HEARD of it happening... chances are though that you have not SEEN it happen. A cop is not gonna make an arrest unless he has reason to (MOST cases). But yeah, it has happened. The SIMPLE point is that no1 made an accusation... they put the FACTS out there and let every1 draw their own conclusion... simple as that. NIGGAS lie, evidence does not. Every1 will make their own decision in this matter.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

he's asian, englsih aint perfect.
    now i doubt this may be the same Champ i know, the champ i know used to be in Team Shadow and worked at a shop with my boy Nick, and i heard he's workin on a air force base makin alot of money workin with jet engines.....if its the same one, he makes enough money, so theres no need for him to steal, plus he was just on the boarsd tryin to sell his ae86 with a f20 set up (s2000)

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

man thts fukd up yo we should get tem people
    project- boost coming soon !

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    All this shit has gotten way out of hand.. When I had to watch a former friend call the cops b/c her SI got stolen in 2 hours while we were at the mall.. I never want to have to see that again.. oh and someone apparently had a key made for her car.. because when the cops came out there was no shattered glass or anything..
    i think there are like 3 keys for the civic door lock...supposedly more for the integra but we've still swapped keys with each other and unlocked doors....it's also nothing a slim jim can't penetrate in a matter of seconds...broken glass is not for people stealing a car, more the behavior of a smach and grab..they don't want to sit in that shit and it's too obvious driving down the road.

BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

Drifter/Kneedragger

couldn't have said it better. when idiots flock to defend you it sure doesn't look good for the person in question.

Fuk Who U B!

WoW... DUDE! This is Crazy...!

Certified Gearhead

hahahaha .. WOW dude this shiet is crazy . hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Certified Gearhead

hahahahahah

Suck my country R@@T SOHC MONSTER's Avatar

Hmmm...My ex's cousin used to work at conyers honda...Maybe I could find out some info.

I have 4 friends that work at Conyers Honda...

I can ask and see what they know.

I am God's gift to the stick shift.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soloboy
    WoW... DUDE! This is Crazy...!
    WOW dude what is crazy is your boy stealling my boys integra, and you acting like you dont know shit about it!!!

I dont care what any of you think Soloboy is a thief and sells hott shit. Its funny how everyime something gets stolen he blames the crew from Conyers.But when we have a car stolen here in Gwinnett him and his boys blame them again.BUT!!

there the one selling the shit off the car!! thats CRAZY!!

I would kill some1. Seriously.

That car was just recently for sale was it not??

i dont think it was for sale.
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S

Certified Gearhead

yeah like you said ................. rims and tow hook have no serial # so cop let them go... so that mean no hard evidence and good law suite... for false arrest...

all i got to said is that pointing finger with no good proof .. could get nigga shot up these day.... *TRUTH*
    Cops don't give a fuck about is below $10k being stolen, when the cops found my car at Juans Tire center in Marietta there was another integra in the parking lot with all my shit on it and he told the cop he bought it from someone so all he had to was to give the cop all my shit back....He ass lucky i was here in NC at school and i'm kinda glad i was too because aint no telling what would have happen. The saddest part is when i came back home and went up there to to fuck his shit up his dad begged me not to fuck with him and called the cops because he was only fucking 16 y.o.

FiveVTEC T-JDM

Hey man the best alarm is u you got 2 b on point so ur car don't get stolen I'm a NOOB 2 this site but I been racing since I was 15 and I done shot many niggaz trying 2 steal my car just 2 let niggaz no I find 1 of u sticky fingerz trying me thatz the end of u and thatz real talk try me if u brave and get put in the grave lol (not joking)
    Up Top Performance & Body shop coming soon Team T-JDM New York Life Huntspoint,Flatlands,Ave P(RIP),Ave C, I-95,Bronx River Parkway and many more

.........^^^ i can see we have another useful new member to the forums.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Lsvtec5
    Hey man the best alarm is u you got 2 b on point so ur car don't get stolen I'm a NOOB 2 this site but I been racing since I was 15 and I done shot many niggaz trying 2 steal my car just 2 let niggaz no I find 1 of u sticky fingerz trying me thatz the end of u and thatz real talk try me if u brave and get put in the grave lol (not joking)
    thats some funy ass shyt u sound like Young Geezy stop dreaming

FiveVTEC T-JDM

Nigga I don't dream anymore I'm young but I'm not a little kid when it comez 3 nigga z trying 2 take wht my young ass paid hard 4 thatz like letting somebody take ur girl u goin let that shit happen r u just goin talk and hope everythingz ok and if u think I'm dreaming I'll give niggaz my address and come try and take my shit and see wht happenz
    Up Top Performance & Body shop coming soon Team T-JDM New York Life Huntspoint,Flatlands,Ave P(RIP),Ave C, I-95,Bronx River Parkway and many more

Certified Gearhead

Calm down lil buddy

ls, just out of curiousity, how old are you? what do you do that allows you to paid hard for things? and what happened to those "many niggaz" you shot?
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

FiveVTEC T-JDM

I'm 17 yearz old I work 2 jobz out here now I don't no wht happened 2 the niggaz I shot thatz y I moved out here 2 start a new life all I want 2 do is work on my project and not have 2 worry about people trying 2 steal my shit and JamaicanDM I'm calm trust but if u from yard then u sould have an idea of how I protect my shit

ok more questions, just trying to get to know our newest member.
    what do you drive?
    what jobs do you partake in?
    where did u live before your new life journey at 17?
    and, forgive my ignorance, but wtf does being from yard mean?

FiveVTEC T-JDM

88 crx (stock 4 now), private company 4 brusters the ice cream shop and late night job a private cleaning company in marietta, I use 2 live in the Bronx, and yard meanz Jamaica

gotcha thanks for the answers.

FiveVTEC T-JDM

No problem u going 2 that BBQ on sat. I'm goin b there

idk i might head over to autofabs dynoday see what kind of numbers are put down... which bbq u talkin bout?

FiveVTEC T-JDM

The 1 @ the new per4mance shop in marietta on cobb parkway itz posted in eventz

ill check it out, no more convo, pm me if u want.
    ::done thread jacking::

Drifter/Kneedragger

Quote Originally Posted by Lsvtec5

General Cornrow Wallace?

FiveVTEC T-JDM

Wht the fuckz that suppose 2 mean I 4got I'm a NOOB on this site let me keep my mouth shut Hmmm.................

Suck my country R@@T SOHC MONSTER's Avatar

Why do half of these people speak in shattered (not broken) english? I got a total of 5 words out of what he said.

How hard is it to type normal?
    luvleexcivic seemed like a cool guy, didn't mind me coming over to check out the spoiler I bought off of him. I know it wasn't stolen bacause he had holes in his trunk and paint was the same. Then again I don't know anyone on here in person.
    If someone is 100% sure on who did it, then doing things the russian was might be the best, fuck them up and ask questions later (or look for evidence).
    Everyone who steals from others should be shot.
    Representing VWs.

Certified Gearhead x8Yokohama8x's Avatar

hey did u buy those seats from someone...cause i sold my front and back custom leather seats to some guy a while back when i totaled my si and my seats were one of a kind....if they are the seats i had b4, i hate the fact that someone stole it.
    Is that guy driving on the right side?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast