Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF!!!! Check this shit out

go head Pops & son bonding while whoopin ass @ the sametime priceless. yall need to get some cameras on the house now.

G.O.M.A.B

Quote Originally Posted by jfman
    Man are you serious about this story ? the guy CAME BACK for a third time and got killed by your neighbor ?

I for one want to see a link to some kind of media coverage to this ?

If i could get a story or "media coverage" on this i wold but there are plenty of people who get shot AND KILLED in ATL....hell Decatur for that matter...that dont make the news....not trying to rag or anything but i can not provide any media story to this...so i am not looking for props for this just trying to let any would-be thevies that are on IA know that some people will fight back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123