Thread: *STOLEN* Last seen Duluth, GA. 1997 Nissan 240sx S14 Kouki.

IA Member

Default *STOLEN* Last seen Duluth, GA. 1997 Nissan 240sx S14 Kouki.

*STOLEN* Last seen Duluth, GA. 1997 Nissan 240sx S14 Kouki.

Noticeable mods:
    300zx wheels, PlastiDip White(pearl white underneath), Kouki front, carbon fiber kouki spoiler, will have guage pod in driver door A/C vent, under hood will have hks turbo, front mount Intercooler, Isis straightpipe exhaust

Contact Police if seen or text Richard Volel with any info 770-815-0810

-1794772_794910477190241_319772196_n-jpg
    -7566_779950368686252_1830540073_n-jpg

Update: It's been found.

in pieces?.. or one piece?

It's convoluted... If I followed the story right (don't hold to this line by line), The owner of the 240 (Richard Volel) traded the car for a '13 motorcycle, neither had the title at the time so they signed a bill of sale/ permission slip to drive each others vehicles until they could get the titles and swap. Only thing is the motorcycle was up for repo and had stolen plates. Guy that traded the 240 was riding it and went to jail, bike went back to the bank. Guy that he had traded the 240 to (Tyler Moore) had already parted out the front end and was planning some widebody bullshit. Oh hell, I'm already tired of typing... Here is Richard's FB post about it
    Correct stolen. thats what happens when someone tries to sell something they dont even own. He never delivered the title as stated in the bill of sale BECAUSE HE DIDNT OWN THE BIKE. I was arrested because he had put stolen plates on the bike and didnt tell me which is theft by receiving. then after i got out and went to the police station i got another slap in the face saying the bike had $8k still owed on it so was being repoed and sent back to yamaha in TN after i already dropped close to $1,000 modding it. After the arresting officer dug up all this info i was able to make a stolen police report with him. 1) the title is still in my hand and never left it 2) the car is still registered in my name 3) he legally could not sell the bike or put up for trade since it does not belong to him and turns out he has no title to it and never will since it has a lien. And since the entire kouki front end is stripped off my car as well as other parts im pretty sure i know what 1 + 1 equals. someone doesnt try and trade a motorcycle they dont own, lie about the title, have stolen plates on it then just decide hey im going to start stripping this car just because then when the police show up they just hand the car over to me if it didnt belong to me. So thats 3 different lawsuits i can open up and have been told by the police. No title means no ownership. So you do the math or play dumb and continue to dick ride i could care less

It's high drama in the 240 world.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

240 owner is a moron. bike owner is a worthless piece of shit

what did we learn kids?

1+1= disaster?

lol.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
    1+1= disaster?

lol.

close!

2 lessons to be learned.

#1 bike itch is like blue balls, dont allow bike itch to let you make a bad decision.

#2 no title, walk away.