Thread: stolen Sti. green and carbon. posting for a friend

It is what it is justinxecushyn's Avatar

Default stolen Sti. green and carbon. posting for a friend

As some of you guys probably know or have heard through the grape vine, I built the 06 STI to run One Lap of America again this year.

Well Sometime between Thursday night and Monday afternoon it was stolen from our apartment complex.

I don't have pictures of it in it current configuration but it should be pretty easy to spot.

The chassis itself is Flat Green, it has Carbon Doors, Trunk, Hood, Custom Carbon Front Splitter (Its huge) Carbon rear diffuser(also huge), Giant carbon wing (almost level with the roof line)

Volk TE-37s in white, Neova AD08 Tires

RCE T2 coilovers
    Stoptech Big Brakes (Red)
    Built engine Obviously
    Dom 1.5 Turbo
    Exedy Triple Carbon Clutch
    Aluminum Driveshaft
    Carbonetics Rear Diff

Sparco Pro2000 seats in Carbon
    5 point harnesses

Radio had been replaced with a custom gauge\fuse panel

No Carpet, No Back Seat

If you see the car call the cops, obviously there aren't a whole lot of STIs running around that look like this. You can follow them at a distance but don't approach them.
    Team Xecushyn Vice President.

damn man. sorry to hear that. i had a car stolen back in the day....but not anything near as valuable as this. fuck thieves. makes me want to invest in a GPS for my modded miata
    vtec = virtually torqueless economy car

Yea it is an extremely valuable machine. I really hope that it's found is as best condition as possible. The guy who's car it was built my motor and numerous other people within the Subaru community's motors. Just really messed up situation.

Justin, get me pics asap

Wow.... How was this thing not garaged? Sounds like thousands and thousands of dollars invested in it to just have out in the open. Well i really really hope you find it in one piece. Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    Justin, get me pics asap
    Pics coming soon. He's working on loading some up.

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    Wow.... How was this thing not garaged? Sounds like thousands and thousands of dollars invested in it to just have out in the open. Well i really really hope you find it in one piece. Sorry for your loss.
    Even in A garage it could have been stolen.

Dang man, sorry to hear.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by justinxecushyn View Post
    Even in A garage it could have been stolen.
    Sorry to hear but that's just negligence. You don't leave a car like that left outside un attended for DAYS at a time, ESPECIALLY in a apartment complex!! (are you crazy). Hope there was insurance to cover the vehicle and all added parts, if not I'm sure there was a lesson learned, and a gps unit installed in the next vehicle. I'll keep eyes peeled for parts
    1994 Nissan Skyline BNR32- Currently being built for 1000+awhp (the works)

2003 Subaru Wrx (jdm sti ext.conv)- 6.0 LSx , T56, Fast 92 TB,IM,MS4 cam,+++

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

That being said Im sure the culprit is a friend of yours. At least someone that knows about the car, and knew you would be gone for 4 days
    1994 Nissan Skyline BNR32- Currently being built for 1000+awhp (the works)

2003 Subaru Wrx (jdm sti ext.conv)- 6.0 LSx , T56, Fast 92 TB,IM,MS4 cam,+++

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Naber View Post
    That being said Im sure the culprit is a friend of yours. At least someone that knows about the car, and knew you would be gone for 4 days
    It has to be someone he knew.
    So your friend has a very expensive STI with no alarms/gps and it's left out in the open? wow the negligence there.
    I'm sorry to say but that car is probably long gone. a car that expensive/noticable doesn't get stolen by petty thieves. That car is probably chopped up into pieces and dumped somewhere. That really sucks, and i hope you had good insurance, but i doubt it because the owner didn't take any other precautions

I really hope that isn't the case and you find the piece of shit that did that. Good luck, and hopefully with all the noticable parts you can find the if they try to sell the parts.

I too drive an STi, however as noted in the first thread, it's not MY car. He's filed a police report, we have people on the look out for it as well. I'm sure it will show up, in parts, over time but due-diligence has been done, police report, surveillance camera review etc.

Thanks for everyone's support in this.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminJunu View Post
    It has to be someone he knew.
    So your friend has a very expensive STI with no alarms/gps and it's left out in the open? wow the negligence there.
    I'm sorry to say but that car is probably long gone. a car that expensive/noticable doesn't get stolen by petty thieves. That car is probably chopped up into pieces and dumped somewhere. That really sucks, and i hope you had good insurance, but i doubt it because the owner didn't take any other precautions

I really hope that isn't the case and you find the piece of shit that did that. Good luck, and hopefully with all the noticable parts you can find the if they try to sell the parts.
    I hate coming on this forum and seeing people bitch about why the car was stolen. If my car was stolen, i'd be so pissed I couldn't see straight. It never helps to point out someone's faults. This forum is to put the word out and see if anyone can help them find the car not bitch about someone else's car being stolen.

Telling someone that they should have had more security on something that's already been stolen... why? it's obvious an alarm and GPS would have done them good if they had it but they didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english