Thread: STOLEN LAST NIGHT ! EG Coupe Primered

IA Member

Default STOLEN LAST NIGHT ! EG Coupe Primered

Ok guys posting for a friend his car was stolen its a Primered EG coupe with green rims you cant miss it was stolen around 1am- 4am located in GWINNETT if any info or leads to car please text 404 957 6621

Sounds like a civic that looks like every other civic on the road. Pictures or more specific details will definitely help.

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    Sounds like a civic that looks like every other civic on the road. Pictures or more specific details will definitely help.
    Time for a new phrase dude, that one is getting old. A picture would really help US help YOU.

Tell me where I've used it many times before then.

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    Tell me where I've used it many times before then.
    Not you. I am talking about everyone in general. People think they are funny because they say it, but I've heard it too many times it got old.

Oh, I wasn't saying it to be humorous. In this case and the lack of his description, I would say my statement is valid. Lol.

IA Member

Default Stolen EG Coupe From Gwinnett.

Quote Originally Posted by chingon View Post
    Ok guys posting for a friend his car was stolen its a Primered EG coupe with green rims you cant miss it was stolen around 1am- 4am located in GWINNETT if any info or leads to car please text 404 957 6621
    Still not found!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -13720_400441983372742_1925349898_n-jpg