Thread: red 1994 toyota supra was stolen last night

Threaded View

Default red 1994 toyota supra was stolen last night

I went out last night for dinner at the olive garden by mall of GA. when I parked my car I as approached by a hipster looking kid wearing gay ass neon green plastic sunglasses, (drove a grey TSX with a sticker on the buttom of the windshield. He had some nast g/f with him (white, really short jean shorts, looked like a skanky bitch) Anyways, I went inside to eat and when I came back my supra was gone. The car is a red 94 supra 6 speed, 3.0 single turbo, sparco racing seats, and full roll cage. I've spent a lot of money on the car and would love any help finding it. Cops were not much help as I didn't get the assholes tag. I am almost 100 percent sure that the person I talked to was the person who stole it. I will offer a 5 thousand dollar reward if car is found.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1994_supra_red_dragon-jpg