Thread: STOLEN: 2002 Kawasaki KX250 from Riverdale, GA

Default STOLEN: 2002 Kawasaki KX250 from Riverdale, GA

STOLEN TONIGHT IN RIVERDALE, GA: 2002 Kawasaki KX250. Factory Effex graphics and seat cover with small rip in it, Ohlins rear shock, FMF Gold Series Gnarly pipe with a spot repaired but not cleaned up just after where it comes out also a cruddy paint job on it, green painted frame with black frame guards, slightly bent Renthal bars with gold ends and Pro Taper pillow top grips, had a black clutch perch and broken clutch lever. Friend was meeting someone off of Craigslist this evening to sell it, I have the phone number they gave me written down at work. Any information please call me at the shop at 828-837-7333 or notify authorities.
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

Damn that sucks.. Was it stolen from you house or what? Side of the road??