Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Punk ass got caught

Privateer Racing!!

I be where I be. I actually grew up and stop going to little boy car meets years ago. I have a better life then to go look at all your stolen cars and parts. Keri sucks that you grew up being such a pos guy and can't work hard enough to buy everything your heart desires and have to steal and rob people. I actually feel sorry for you man. To know you will never accomplish anything and get old in jail for being so stupid and getting caught 1st of all. I feel sorry for you man, I hope at the end of the day being in a gang helps you grow up and become a decent human being, not the pos thief/ robbed you have been so far.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by eGxrider View Post
    At the end of the day you both are still talkin shyt on the internet LOL.
    And at the end of the day,I still ain't gotta worry about watching over my back because I am or support a car thief.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed View Post
    I be where I be. I actually grew up and stop going to little boy car meets years ago. I have a better life then to go look at all your stolen cars and parts. Keri sucks that you grew up being such a pos guy and can't work hard enough to buy everything your heart desires and have to steal and rob people. I actually feel sorry for you man. To know you will never accomplish anything and get old in jail for being so stupid and getting caught 1st of all. I feel sorry for you man, I hope at the end of the day being in a gang helps you grow up and become a decent human being, not the pos thief/ robbed you have been so far.
    Why the fuck yall think this is keri..that nigga is not worried about none of yall pussies ass niggas like i said its whatever

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dkidd1886 View Post
    And at the end of the day,I still ain't gotta worry about watching over my back because I am or support a car thief.
    Yea at the end of the day your a bitch and you smart stayin yo bitch ass at home

just wanted to point out that either you are all in the same house, or the same person with multiple accounts. I could dig deeper, but don't care enough to.

Don't post threats and shit on the internet, it's not as anonymous as you think.

Haha!!!! I had a feeling it was all 1 person

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post

just wanted to point out that either you are all in the same house, or the same person with multiple accounts. I could dig deeper, but don't care enough to.

Don't post threats and shit on the internet, it's not as anonymous as you think.
    LoL..No wonder WhiteCG stopped replying.ikillforfun,you're still gay.

Privateer Racing!!

Whatever cheerleader this is then. The sad part is you guys take it as talking shit. Nope it's just stating facts! And a new fact is his brother got caught running a chop shop.end of story!

Banned

just wanted to point out that either you are all in the same house, or the same person with multiple accounts. I could dig deeper, but don't care enough
    Like i said you dont no who you talkin to and keep on runni. That mouth caus it aint finna get you no where

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikillforfun View Post
    Like i said you dont no who you talkin to and keep on runni. That mouth caus it aint finna get you no where
    And you're getting somewhere in life???

Banned

And sometimes mindin your own business and stayin in you own lane is best like now if you so much have a life you wouldnt be worrued about the next man bitch

LOL, Well, RandomGuy just said you were a bitch made 17y/o queer, and backed it up with evidence. So obviously he does know who he's talking to

LMAO

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

First off your a DA because i dont know any of these dudes. Just stating the fact that all yall still talk shit over the internet and the dude is calling yall out but yall still decide to sit behind the computer and talk shyt!!!

Banned

And you're getting somewhere in life???
    Man fuck what you talkin bout take that dick out your ass you fuckin pussy you aint shit bitch thats all you are is a bitch

What?

IA Member

First off your a DA because i dont know any of these dudes. Just stating the fact that all yall still talk shit over the internet and the dude is calling yall out but yall still decide to sit behind the computer and talk shyt!!!
    I dare you to try and take my car in front of me.Exactly,ya'll do it behind peoples backs in the night.Pussy!

IA Member

And the evidence doesn't lie.

This thread keeps getting funnier and funnier

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Banned

[QUOTE=.blank cd;39423010]LOL, Well, RandomGuy just said you we're a bitch made 17y/o queer, and backed it up with evidence. So obviously he does know who he's talking to

LMAO[/QUOT
    We now u aint talkin bout shit go take a picture or somethin and find somethim safe to do Boy pussy ass fuck nigga

I dare you to try and take my car in front of me.Exactly,ya'll do it behind peoples backs in the night.Pussy!
    Why would i want your POS as car LOL!!! I dont need to steal your lil hondas LOL..My point exactly your still behind the computer talkin shyt!!! Grow the fuck UP!

[QUOTE=ikillforfun;39423018]
    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    LOL, Well, RandomGuy just said you we're a bitch made 17y/o queer, and backed it up with evidence. So obviously he does know who he's talking to

LMAO[/QUOT
    We now u aint talkin bout shit go take a picture or somethin and find somethim safe to do Boy pussy ass fuck nigga
    Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Cause I do

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Banned

dkidd meet me then and watch me take yo shit you aint finna do shit but call the police you fuckin pussy so dont act cause you aint built like that

And the evidence doesn't lie.
    Yea the evidence shows that your still talkin shyt like a lil bitch...LMAO!!!

You too?

IA Member

Why would i want your POS as car LOL!!! I dont need to steal your lil hondas LOL..My point exactly your still behind the computer talkin shyt!!! Grow the fuck UP!
    Grow the fuck up?? You and your punk ass friends are lucky I'm not stupid enough to fall for your lame ass tactics.

Yea the evidence shows that your still talkin shyt like a lil bitch...LMAO!!!
    I fuck your sister in her room while you and your friend playing super nintendo.

Privateer Racing!!

dkidd meet me then and watch me take yo shit you aint finna do shit but call the police you fuckin pussy so dont act cause you aint built like that
    And you ain't a thief? Hahaha

Grow the fuck up?? You and your punk ass friends are lucky I'm not stupid enough to fall for your lame ass tactics.
    your the one telling me to steal your car but when ikillforfun told you that he would do it in front of you, we are the lucky ones. and you dont even know me or none of my friends! Truth is Practice What You Preach!!!

Banned

Hahah shut that shit up yous a bitch ill take yo shit and watch you sit there call the cops and cry and get on here a speculate on who took your shit like a little bitch so dont play that hard role pussy

IA Member

Hahah shut that shit up yous a bitch ill take yo shit and watch you sit there call the cops and cry and get on here a speculate on who took your shit like a little bitch so dont play that hard role pussy
    lol

Careful guys or your gonna get yours

Braaaaacckkkk!

LMAO

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

IA Member

How about this.I won't tell you where I live,but feel free to come and TRY and steal my car from my job..I work Monday-Friday,7:30 A.M. to 4:30 A.M. at Gwinnett County PD..Not the Jail,which I'm sure you have frequented,but the actual PD..I work in the IT dept bitch.

Now he's PMing folks to meet

Look. We've all seen the show "To Catch A Predator" before. I'm not driving all the way out to the middle of nowhere to meet up with some little girl to have sex. I'm not like that, and I'm married anyway.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Banned

oh im so fuckin scared....im fuckin hard cause im hidin behind a bunch of fuckin pigs fuck u dude you aint finna do shit...

Banned

Come on with the bullshit you scared bitch i dont no how many time i have tocall u out to u relize you aint shit but a bitch so dont try to play u fuckin pussy

IA Member

Come on with the bullshit you scared bitch i dont no how many time i have tocall u out to u relize you aint shit but a bitch so dont try to play u fuckin pussy
    Come on down and try your luck little boy..You know where I work now.

Banned

Now he's PMing folks to meet

Look. We've all seen the show "To Catch A Predator" before. I'm not driving all the way out to the middle of nowhere to meet up with some little girl to have sex. I'm not like that, and I'm married anyway.
    So you must be the little bitch.....haha

So I must be the little bitch.....haha
    As long as you admit it, that's the first step to recovery.

Just for shits and giggles, ikillforfun, how many people have you killed for fun?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

IA Member

Just for shits and giggles, ikillforfun, how many people have you killed for fun?
    lol..Zero,I'm sure..Let's hope he is dumb enough to even come down my way.He probably think's I'm bluffing.

Banned

Look im done with all this yall got it........thanks for the entertainment and ill see all yall bitches later.....thats was really fun and all but i gotta get back to my life somethin other than ridin other niggas dicks and taken pics of itlol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast