Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Punk ass got caught

Banned

Hey dkidd you a real live pussy and that goes for the rest of y'all chimin in something y'all have no idea what y'all getting y'all self into hidin behind a computer why don't y'all just all be at the meet tommorow at wild bills and take it from there all y'all a bunch of pussy...Danny you the biggest one of all pussy ass crackers yea you fuckin with the right one tho...Blood gang bitch come see about it I hope one of y'all get caught slipping and y'all be typein with you fuckin face biches

you didnt win the spelling bee did you? we dont understand second grade ebonics.
    98 Acura Integra LS-DD
    ??????????????????-project

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hondaxpurt View Post
    you didnt win the spelling bee did you? we dont understand second grade ebonics.
    Fuck u pussy ass cracker you ain't shit you wouldn't say that shit face to face

Banned

All y'all gotta do is meet up and this will kI'll all this...but like I said all y'all a bunch of pussy's

Banned

You shouldve kept your mouth shut Mike!!!!you gonna pay for that..

Banned

And whoever on here talkin shit and you sellin parts yea ill be watchin cause im buyin everything

Banned

Haha somebody out to get ya.. And for the dude talking about your krew this and that how about fuck your whole krew, everyone in your krew fuck all of ya!!! Ya some bitches run and tell that homeboy!!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikillforfun View Post
    Hey dkidd you a real live pussy and that goes for the rest of y'all chimin in something y'all have no idea what y'all getting y'all self into hidin behind a computer why don't y'all just all be at the meet tommorow at wild bills and take it from there all y'all a bunch of pussy...Danny you the biggest one of all pussy ass crackers yea you fuckin with the right one tho...Blood gang bitch come see about it I hope one of y'all get caught slipping and y'all be typein with you fuckin face biches
    The real pussies are you and any homeboy of yours that defends punk ass people who steal behind hard working peoples backs..And I won't be at the meet.I don't show off what I have nowadays,and now nobody fucks with my shit.I like it like that.

Banned

We the pussy but you to scared to meet at the meet? Like I was saying fuck ya whole krew and everybody in it fuck niggas

kerri you ready to go back to prison? Did you drop it soap? I have never had another man shave my head tell me to turn around and spread my ass cheeks squat an cough like you have so who is the real hard ass?
    Hella stock member!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteCG View Post
    We the pussy but you to scared to meet at the meet? Like I was saying fuck ya whole krew and everybody in it fuck niggas
    I don't need to meet or threaten anybody.I'm letting Karma take it's course..Too bad your stupid ass parents didn't teach you better growing up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    kerri you ready to go back to prison? Did you drop it soap? I have never had another man shave my head tell me to turn around and spread my ass cheeks squat an cough like you have so who is the real hard ass?
    Fuck what you talkin bout you can get it to pussy ass craker

Banned

That's what I thought hide behind that computer screen you litte bitch... Let karma take it's course haha only if you knew

CumEG, the fuck you acting all hard for huh,
    You just a Mexican loving vietmanese kid with a funny looking mustache that work at the car Dealer( I won't call out the name) parking cars. So why are u acting hard on here. Dammit I tell u what I'm just gonna call your daddy and tell him how you act when he is not around;

Blood gang bitch come see about it
    i didn't know Lil' Bitch...I mean Lil Wayne was a member of IA. Welcome to the forums! You're last album was cool.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    CumEG, the fuck you acting all hard for huh,
    You just a Mexican loving vietmanese kid with a funny looking mustache that work at the car Dealer( I won't call out the name) parking cars. So why are u acting hard on here. Dammit I tell u what I'm just gonna call your daddy and tell him how you act when he is not around;
    Please say names..I wanna know where he works,cuz I know for DAMN sure he won't come where I work.

Out of "some" respect I won't say. But let just say he ain't that hard. He got Mother, father sister that married a black dude in service little sister that mmmmmmm. Wife and very young baby's . Believe me he ain't that hard.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Out of "some" respect I won't say. But let just say he ain't that hard. He got Mother, father sister that married a black dude in service little sister that mmmmmmm. Wife and very young baby's . Believe me he ain't that hard.
    So he still lives with Mommy and Daddy? That's all I needed to know.lol

Lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    i didn't know Lil' Bitch...I mean Lil Wayne was a member of IA. Welcome to the forums! You're last album was cool.
    Yea iaght play wit it......

IA Member

No no no,you mean Lil Brain..Cuz that's what both of those fucks have.

Yea iaght play wit it......
    Lol. I'm good man, I'm married and I don't swing that way.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Banned

Look we all see that yall aint bout shit yall just wanna sit here and talk shit on the internet about pplz and aint ready for what comes behind this shit so keep on talkin your little shit and when the time comes you better be ready.......thats all im sayin so say what yall what sit back and suck each others dicks...

IA Member

Look we all see that yall aint bout shit yall just wanna sit here and talk shit on the internet about pplz and aint ready for what comes behind this shit so keep on talkin your little shit and when the time comes you better be ready.......thats all im sayin so say what yall what sit back and suck each others dicks...
    Your mama bitch

...thats all im sayin so say what yall what sit back and suck each others dicks...
    If you finish what u saying then get the fuck out.

Look kid, just because you leveled up on grand theft auto 2 the other night doesn't mean you're in the blood gang, and if any real blood members knew you were online talking shit like this, you'd probably get your ass beat like the little fairy you are. As soon as you misspelled "blud gang bich" and the rest of the English language, we knew not to your open threats seriously. Now get off the computer before I call your mom back and tell her you're skipping school again.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

IA Member

And I love how you created a new account to talk shit,bitch ass nigga.

wassup with all this internet "banging", keep it the old skool way and keep it on the streets...

Quote Originally Posted by Dkidd1886 View Post
    And I love how you created a new account to talk shit,bitch ass nigga.
    Both of yall created a new account to talk shyt so whos the bitch now LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eGxrider View Post
    wassup with all this internet "banging", keep it the old skool way and keep it on the streets...
    Real old school gangsters aren't on the Internet. This is just some punk high school kids that want some internet cred.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

IA Member

Both of yall created a new account to talk shyt so whos the bitch now LMAO!!!!
    First time signing up just to expose this faggot,he's the one who started talkin shit..Get it right.

IA Member

Look kid, just because you leveled up on grand theft auto 2 the other night doesn't mean you're in the blood gang, and if any real blood members knew you were online talking shit like this, you'd probably get your ass beat like the little fairy you are. As soon as you misspelled "blud gang bich" and the rest of the English language, we knew not to your open threats seriously. Now get off the computer before I call your mom back and tell her you're skipping school again.
    hahahaha!

Real old school gangsters aren't on the Internet. This is just some punk high school kids that want some internet cred.
    Obviously he aint worried about internet cred if hes telling yall to meet him up on the streets LOL! Just Saying!!

First time signing up just to expose this faggot,he's the one who started talkin shit..Get it right.
    At the end of the day you both are still talkin shyt on the internet LOL.

Obviously he aint worried about internet cred if hes telling yall to meet him up on the streets LOL! Just Saying!!
    You think because he said "meet me at the meet", that I should respect his gangster? LOL, I've seen people more gangster picking out kitchen towels at Bed Bath & Beyond.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

he sent me a PM telling me to meet him somewhere. i told him ok. "playground. 3 o clock."
    98 Acura Integra LS-DD
    ??????????????????-project

You think because he said "meet me at the meet", that I should respect his gangster? LOL, I've seen people more gangster picking out kitchen towels at Bed Bath & Beyond.
    LOL..No one said to respect him just stating the facts that obviously he aint scared!

LOL..No one said to respect him just stating the facts that obviously he aint scared!
    It's easy to seem not scared about this and that on the Internet, what I'm worried about though is if he carries his little invincible thug gangster attitude out into the real world and the wrong person takes him seriously and Monica Kaufman ends up reporting about him
    on channel 2 action news at 6

This is an obvious case of a child who doesn't have any motherly influence because his dad walked out on them when he was 5 and his mom is always out giving hummers to score enough money for some dope, and it breaks my heart. It really does.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

No no no,you mean Lil Brain..Cuz that's what both of those fucks have.
    And I meant Lil Wayne because he's about as hard as a male hair stylist and also claims to be in a gang he's not actually in.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast