Thread: suspicious Hispanic male, age around 40

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

Default suspicious Hispanic male, age around 40

enjoying my only day off work fishing with the wife and family at Jones Bridge County Park located in Gwinnett. while unloading the kayaks off my wife's gsr, i noticed a male hispanic age around 40 years old snooping around. I figure he was just checking the kayaks out or wondering how i strapped 2 12'' sit ontop kayaks on a integra. After I left, my brother notice the guy came back and started looking into the driver side window. He ran and told me that the guy was back and saw that he was playing with the door latch and peeking into the window. I than grab the wife's camera and ran back to the car. By the time i got back to the car, the hispanic guy have already parked his civic next to integra and was sitting on the passenger side of his car. I thought that he was probably thinking of another way to get inside the wife's integra so me and my brother walked off as if we weren't suspicious ( looking for another fishing spot ). Found a perfect bush to hide behind and waited for his next move. for couple minutes, the guy just sat in his car. He than got out, peeked around and got into the driver side and drove off. walked back to the car and notice that the key hole was jammed with another key. With the camera rolling but had no license plate number, we took pursuit after the crook but lost him.

the guy had to be 40+. pretty dark skin and about 5'6. drove a 96-00 honda civic four door. silver in color. aftermarket tail light with white reverse or signal light just like a 99-00 civic ex/si tail light but in a 4door housing. oem exhaust with after market muffler tip ( like a 4inch clip on tip on a oem muffler ), deleted cat or straight pipe, was ricey buzzing and semi loud. car was not drop and had factory wheels.

I have to say, this guy sucks at stealing cars. if he comes on this site, I just want you to know that you cant get into this integra by the key hole and tomorrow, i will get a new battery for the alarm remote. come within 5 inch of the car and it'll tell you to fuck off.

Certified Gearhead

He probably thought that key would work. I know a key from my cousins old 92-95 civic will open the doors on my car.

04 Brilliant Silver G35 Coupe

So u have this guys face on tape???

40 year old nd tryin to steal an Acura Integra !? what a bum!
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

no, no face on tape

Quote Originally Posted by Theycall_Metue View Post
    no, no face on tape
    how's that possible werent you recording while you were hiding behind the bushes??

I hate it when my people are up to no good

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

not clear enough and when we were walking by, brother didnt point the camera at the guy

I hate it when my people are up to no good
    i've been visiting this park since i was 4 years old. never had any problem other than having trouble finding a parking spot during the weekends.

Why didn't you get his tag number as soon as you noticed him being shady?

Certified Gearhead

You sir were a little more reserve and held it together better than me. I sir come from a different creed ... The wish a mutherfuka would...
    "Rides" I dont discriminate

95Accord*stolen*01Tiburon*sold*93Altima*sold*91Rx7 *sold 98GrandCherokee*traded*91Supra Turbo targa*sold*91Bonnieville*sold*05Caravan sxt*traded*05Durango*sold*95Neon*sold*95Civic EX coupe*traded*01Jetta VR6*traded*05Mustang Conv*sold*92SC400*sold*96Roadmaster*sold 90Accordlx*sold*
    91Accord Ex *sold*90Nissan 240sx *daily driver*06 Dodge Magnum leased *95j30*sold 86 gmc jimmy current 00 ES300 current *85 S10 Blazer(v8) dd

without prof, calling the cops to the situation would be pointless. if i were to get close enough or look and get the tag number, he would have known i knew something was up and he'll just take off.
    tried to get him on camera doing something than run up and get in his face and video the tag/face etc for the popo

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

wondering how i strapped 2 12'' sit ontop kayaks on a integra.
    Why? Is your Integra the size of a hot wheels car? I wouldn't imagine it being too hard to fit a couple of twelve inch kayaks on a full size car. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

you'll be surprise how many people questions it

you'll be surprise how many people questions it
    Why didnt you just put those two 12" kayaks in your pocket or maybe the ash tray ?

lol. You guys are too much

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T