enjoying my only day off work fishing with the wife and family at Jones Bridge County Park located in Gwinnett. while unloading the kayaks off my wife's gsr, i noticed a male hispanic age around 40 years old snooping around. I figure he was just checking the kayaks out or wondering how i strapped 2 12'' sit ontop kayaks on a integra. After I left, my brother notice the guy came back and started looking into the driver side window. He ran and told me that the guy was back and saw that he was playing with the door latch and peeking into the window. I than grab the wife's camera and ran back to the car. By the time i got back to the car, the hispanic guy have already parked his civic next to integra and was sitting on the passenger side of his car. I thought that he was probably thinking of another way to get inside the wife's integra so me and my brother walked off as if we weren't suspicious ( looking for another fishing spot ). Found a perfect bush to hide behind and waited for his next move. for couple minutes, the guy just sat in his car. He than got out, peeked around and got into the driver side and drove off. walked back to the car and notice that the key hole was jammed with another key. With the camera rolling but had no license plate number, we took pursuit after the crook but lost him.

the guy had to be 40+. pretty dark skin and about 5'6. drove a 96-00 honda civic four door. silver in color. aftermarket tail light with white reverse or signal light just like a 99-00 civic ex/si tail light but in a 4door housing. oem exhaust with after market muffler tip ( like a 4inch clip on tip on a oem muffler ), deleted cat or straight pipe, was ricey buzzing and semi loud. car was not drop and had factory wheels.

I have to say, this guy sucks at stealing cars. if he comes on this site, I just want you to know that you cant get into this integra by the key hole and tomorrow, i will get a new battery for the alarm remote. come within 5 inch of the car and it'll tell you to fuck off.