Thread: Stolen 18" Polished LE-37 Volk Racing Wheels in Marietta

IA Member

Default Stolen 18" Polished LE-37 Volk Racing Wheels in Marietta

Back in November I was up in Kennesaw visiting my girlfriend. Ex now. Anyways I had my car parked over at the Shiloh Green apartment complex one night. We went off to a party for a little while and when we got back my car had 2 cinder blocks underneath it and was sitting on the front brake rotors. Filed a police report and well that has done absolutely dick. So if anybody has seen these wheels on anybodys car riding around they are my wheels. I polished them myself and had the stickers made at a sticker shop. They have the blue Rays Engineering and Volk Racing stickers on all the wheels w/ time attack center caps specs on the wheels are 18x7.5 w/ +48 offset.Pic of my car before I had the stickers and center caps back in. If anybody can keep a lookout for them or know where they are I would greatly appreciate it. I have been looking but have had no luck yet

smh....sorry for your loss but these shouldnt be to hard not to spot out
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Hope you get them back cory. What are you riding on now?

Damn Corey, I forgot about this.

IA Member

I'm riding on some bbs lm's right now. But I would really like to get these back in my possession. It's all good Steve, maybe they will show up somewhere...

Certified Gearhead jonbuice5591's Avatar

i swear i fuckin hate thieves. i hope u get them back man and ill keep an eye out for ya.

Certified Gearhead

props for u for polishin them urself... i polish my own wheels too =] the outcome is awesome once done.. n sorru abt ur loss man... i really hope u can find them.. i kno it hurts even more when u spend all that time polishing them... =[

IA Member

I appreciate it guys. I hope I can find them but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Well a shiny one at that.