Thread: 1995 Swapped Subaru Legacy

Default 1995 Swapped Subaru Legacy

Guys name on here is "wazzyatl" aka Wazzy or Muhammad Wasim Mughal in Acworth.
    He drives around in a few different cars.
    01 Audi S4 - Silver with stock Orange painted wheels and tinted tails
    99 BMW M3 Coupe - Blue with stock wheels - tinted corner markers - blue eyelids on headlights
    07 Chevy Avalanche - Black all stock except metal mesh grille

He scammed me out of my blue 95 swapped Legacy.

I could type pages about the situation, but its all already been said. I know its frowned upon to post links to other sites here, but I'm posting them just because of the information contained. Please do not delete this thread or edit out these links. This is info that everyone needs to be made aware of so nobody else gets screwed over by this guy. These links are just simply evidence of existing problems with this guy.

EDIT : links have been removed by mods. I'll copy/paste info later

His for sale ads have been deleted here on importatlanta.com
    His ads on wrxatlanta have been locked and he has been outed
    NASIOC has placed him in scammer central
    sl-i has locked all his stuff

This guy is known to be a problem. He is a scam artist. I suggest people stay away from him. He scammed me out of my car, and I'm sure he will try and do the same to someone else again.

Here is the car in question. 1995 Subaru Legacy EJ20R swap. VIN 4S3BD635XS7231005

Last edited by quickdodgeŽ; 12-02-2011 at 06:30 AM.

I'm 100% behind this.

The guy is a total scam artist as John said above.
    Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

And here he is! The scam artist himself!

Another india scam artist

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Another india scam artist
    Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

Here is the conversation in a thread with this guy on the local Subaru site. If you feel like digging up the original thread, you can do a search for "Rant / Warning" on that site

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'm taking a minute to share my personal experiences with another local Atlanta guy. I'm not trying to talk shit or anything like that. Just more or less rant and give people a fair warning as to if they want to deal with this guy or not.

This all started back in March. I bought the blue 95 Legacy L EJ20R from Muhammad Wasim Mughal (AKA Wazzy).

Our arrangement on this car was a down payment and following that, monthly payments at the beginning of each month. Payments are being made...everyone is happy....etc

Lets fast forward a few months.

I get a call from Wazzy one day. He said "Hey, I'm opening a shop. Do you want to be in on this?" Of course, I jumped on it. I was to be the mechanic. Things went decent at first, we held the Summer Install Day there at Browns Automotive....etc

Now fishy things start coming out. First, I watch Wazzy and his brother Zee (Muhammad Zahid Mughal) screw over several people. This ranged from me being screwed out of pay to customers being screwed over.

One example of this is a Mini Cooper I had done a clutch on. I suggested a new flywheel with the clutch kit. Since I was "not allowed" to talk to customers, the response I got from Zee was "They don't want it because its too expensive." Fast forward a few weeks later after the car is long gone. Browns recieves a call saying that the car is puking out gear oil and in a Mini shop in Atlanta (Way Motorworks). It turns out that a dowell pin in the old flywheel had come loose and shot a hole in the bellhousing...Estimate for repairs was somewhere in the neighborhood of $5,000.

I had a chance to catch up with this customer, and it turned out that he was never told anything about a new flywheel. Zee had just called him and said "You have a bad clutch. I'm going to put a new one in it.". Now this customer is legally after Browns Automotive, Wazzy, and Zee for this. My views are that Browns Automotive is liable for it, because the needed parts were not used or suggested to the customer.

After this car, any kind of pay (my labor split) stopped coming to me. Instead it went to buy a BMW M3 for Wazzy, a new house for his family, a Honda Oddesey for Zee, a new Lexus for their father (Muhammad Gias Mugahl). Right around this time as well, I was often the only person in the shop. Wazzy and Zee avoided the shop for several reasons. The biggest one being people coming after them legally. When it came time for me to be paid for work I had done, it was always some kind of excuse. Usually it was "We don't have it right now."....Gee, thats funny - they sure as hell had enough to go buy a bunch of new cars!

Now lets get to the Legacy. During this whole time, It was being paid on....even though I was not being paid for work by him (this can be verified). Next thing I know, Wazzy goes behind my back to the tag office and files repo on the car for non payment....and gets the title put back in his name.

A few days later he tells me (since he is "boss") that I am to use my time at the shop to rebuild the Legacy. He claimed to have done the repo on it because I couldn't "afford" the car. He said I would have an option to buy it back in one lump sum anytime between then and summer.

Now I'm fucked out of a car, fucked out of several thousand dollars of pay, and generally screwed over. Not to mention I have a few thousand dollars worth of high end tools that are "missing" as well. I take apart the Legacy in a day, and then walk out of the shop leaving a car in a million pieces for him to deal with.

I'll end my rant. This dude, and his brother are both scam artists. Anyone who wants to deal with either of them, be VERY careful. I suggest staying away from them all together though. Wazzys name here on the forums is "subarusti4life"

I know he is selling some parts on here, so I will give you the honest truth about the parts that are being sold, because he is likely trying to scam others as well.

EJ20R - may or may not have been head gaskets being bad. very possible that it has a cracked or warped head - but this has not been checked for

STI v3 5MT - this trans was starting to show early signs of serious problems soon to come. Rear axles vibrated like hell as well.

Coilovers - Fronts need to be rebuilt. They both pop and clunk like hell

Megasquirt - something is funny with the wiring. ECU would get hot as hell and randomly shut off

FMIC - nothing really wrong with it....few bent fins here and there

Koyo Radiator - it works, but the threads for the bleeder bolt are starting to come out. It will strip out after a few more uses

Shell / Chassis - Chassis has over 200k on it (regardless of what the cluster says, you can verify this on CarFax). Wazzy swapped clusters for a low mileage one before I had bought the car. He actually does this with every car he sells. I watched him sell a 300k mile Lexus to a "friend" of his as a 40k mile car. The chassis is kind of weird. I was never able to get the rear toe set right. I had both sides maxed out and the closes I could get was -14 on one side and +15 on the other side. I believe the car has been wrecked in the rear before

Brakes - the brake system in this car is a joke. I did everything I could with it, and Allpro looked at it as well. The pedal is low and soft....and air keeps getting to the driver rear caliper....nobody can figure out where the air is coming from

This thread will likely be deleted. I just hope those who might deal with either Wazzy or his brother Zee get a chance to see this before its deleted.

Alex, Matt, and any mods - please leave this up. Its just a rant of my experiences and my observations of these people. Everyone deserves some kind of fair warning. Like I said, this is not some kind of shit talking fest....I'm not one to just talk shit, and anyone who knows me can vouch for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by subarusti4life View Post
    To everyone who is reading this! TIMELINE

John,
    First of all, you are making false accusations about us and you need to get some things straight

You say we are bad people but here is the truth
    When we met, you had a job at a local muffler shop that you quit because you didn’t like the manager—I specifically remember you car clutch broke, and he bailed you out by buying u a clutch and I specially remember paying to get your car towed to the shop after your car died because you had no money

Then you proceeded about walking out of the shop and my family had the KIND decency to get you a FULL time job at a major company--- at this time, your red Subaru was working but had oil leaks etc.
    My family helped you out by giving you gas money, food and our personal vehicles to drive while your car was down

Then, you decided to WALK out of the other job on quote “sexual harassment”

At this time, you were financially struggling and whining about having no money, and my family helped you when you needed and gave you timing jobs, and other local car jobs to help you---
    After that, you decided to get into tuneratlanta with me—and we had a few events, and you had hosted mountain runs etc

At this time MY SUBARU was at ZEN getting the GT30706R job done—so I could not make it to the run
    Once the Subaru was done, you helped me drive the car home from ZEN, and I drove your car--- that night, I also filled your tank since you helped
    In Feb 2011, I DECIDED to sell the Subaru because I wanted something else.. I got the Audi and you wanted the Subaru.. so then we decided to go and make a payment plan--- AT THIS TIME, and current, I WAS THE OFFICIAL LIEN HOLDER—You then SOLD your RED LEGACY to ANOTHER person to finance this one

You proceeded with the first month payment in May-- which I have a receipt we mutually signed

We bartered payment for APRIL (s4 springs)

You missed the may payment since you walked out of your job and had no money to pay

My parents then proceeded to start a shop and since you were a great mechanic at that time… so in June, we started the shop and let payments slide since we were all broke (when we opened , we agreed to work out payment plans with you)

Furthermore, my family gave you a place to stay and HELPED you move from your trailer to your house while you borrowed our van, our truck and neighbors truck…. ( we payed 75 for gas for you to move) and we worked day and night to help you move

Furthermore, you had wanted to sell your HD2 phones, and guess who made the trip for you?

Also, we attempted numerous times to help you financially and by letting you borrow vehicles while your car was down or you needed rides to the airport

John you bought the car from us for $5735 In February (with the work wheels) then you gave us a $1000 (450 cash and 550 in a check). Then you gave us $400.00 (toward the work wheels, he added the wheels on after buying the car) As of March your balance was $4335.00.
    In April we waved the payment of $208.50 (you replaced the springs on the Audi) and your total was 4126.50.

You DID NOT make a payment in May June July at this time you were behind 625.00 and your friend made a payment of 150.00 (he deposited the money in my account) On July 4th you agreed (in writing) to try to catch up payments and signed a document if payment arrangement were not met, you would officially release the car to us legally. We tried several payment arrangements but couldn’t afford anything.

We gave you the offer of holding on to the car until February (tax time) but you never indicated interest or contacted us to hold the car. In addition to all this you agreed to surrender the car and we gave you 800.00 (500 in cash and 300.00 on tab). You took the car completely apart and quit, leaving us to fix and deal with this car. We have spent several thousand dollars since on parts from things that you broke.
    As of TODAY you missed payments in May June July Aug Sept and only paid 150 (Sometime between May and Sep.)

After being behind several months any other lien holder would repossess the car and sued you for the balance. We GAVE you hundreds of dollars back plus worked with you to save the car.

Now, since September, I was an official LIEN holder on the title, and you missed over 5 payments.. Why would we let you keep a car for free?

FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THIS: SINCE I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON AND BAD FAMILY: within 10 WORKING days, JOHN you have the option to take this car FREE! As a Christmas present!—YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE pickup personally and no strings attached title and keys are here come pick them up--- GOD BLESS and good luck –
    I HAVE plenty more to say.. but we are not that kind of family—and we will leave your mechanic skills or lack of, behind closed doors.
    Your accounting on payments is so far screwed up it makes my head spin. I can't help but to laugh at it.

Several payment arrangements? Any payment arrangements that were "offered" were "you need to pay this car off quicker than we originally agreed upon".

I have signed receipts and bank transactions to back up my payment history.

Its real kind of you to offer that I pick up the car for free since you know I just got done moving 2,000 miles away. What a slap in the face.

I'll tell you what. You can sign the back of the title and mail it to me and I'll arrange pickup. But let me guess, you're not willing to do that. You want me to spend money traveling all the way from Arizona to Georgia just so you can fuck me again.

EDIT : while I was typing this, you posted more.

History of jobs? Please, give me a break. I walked out of a shop because I didn't want to be part of dishonest business. As far as towing my car, yet...you did tow my car. You used your AAA membership to tow my car for free, and two weeks later after I got paid I gave you $75 for it like we had agreed upon.

Moving? I paid your brother cash for the help plus gas expenses. I don't remember how much it was off the top of my head, but it was well over $100

You're claiming to be this great person. I remember one instance where I asked you and your brother for money for work I did, and the answer I got was "We don't have it right now.". Guess what? I needed MY PAY to put diapers on my babies ass. What did you do the next day? You went out and bought an M3. "We don't have it" my ass.

Yes, I did borrow a vehicle a few times from you. It was a mini-van during the summer that had no A/C and the windows would not roll down. No biggie, it was wheels to get around on. But one important detail you're leaving out is that not only did it return each time with a full tank of gas (even if I got it empty), but I as well paid you for its use. When I had it for a week, I even took it into work and aligned it for you.

Wazzy, you're known by several people to be a liar, thief, and scam artist. You can say whatever you want. The truth is I have no reason to lie about any of this. It benefits me none. While on the other hand you have a record of lieing and screwing people over.
    stop cussing.. you destroyed the car- you said it on legacygt.com stating you overrevved it and blew the head possibly-- you took it apart... and i have pictures of you sitting in the engine bay-- and then you walk away- -without ANY contact with us and move to AZ on your own-- just arrange the pickup... the title will be here- as far as you being in AZ--

you have 10 days to pick it up, if you dont believe me that i am giving you the car free and clear i can send you a bill of sale that states you own this car free and clear 100 percent (ONLY BECAUSE we are giving the car to you free you have NOT paid for it) You get the car AS IS no questions asked!--

if you DO NOT pick up or arrange a pickup within 10 days, I will start scrapping everything off as an official agreement with us and everyone on WRXATLANTA!

here is your proof ( everyone see, the title has HIS name on it as of NOW)

Sorry dude. No deal.

I've sunk almost $3,000 into payments and down payment on this car. You have already sold engine and trans. I'm not transporting a rolling chassis across the country. After transport, this rolling chassis will cost me close to $5,000. I think I'm cutting my losses on it for now and will legally handle it.

Yes, I took the car apart. I took it apart as it was my car and during this time is when you yanked the title (and the car was still being paid on). And yes, I did walk away from it. I walked away as soon as I figured out you had filed the title and I wasn't being paid for customers vehicles at Browns Automotive that I had worked on.

And I'll give you credit, you did offer for me to "buy back" the car if I wanted to. Do you expect daily contact? Get real dude. I told you once that I would do it. Even though thats not the case because I was just buying time until this wound up in court....but hell, there is no point in that now since half the car has already been sold.

I'll tell you what Wazzy, how about you just stop while you're ahead of yourself? You don't have a very strong defense here.
    done, then please leave the subaru alone.. and me.. its is mine to do whatever i need to do... and i am doing this freely

thank you ,

God bless you

ps, the engine and transmission is still in the garage-- with all the new parts-- with the car
    Anyone who reads this, take it however you want. Both sides of the story have been put out there now....so feel free to make your own decision on if you want to do any kind of business with Wazzy or not. I stand by my previous statement of suggesting to keep your distance.

On a side note - I have nothing to gain or lose by doing this. Its just a heads up about possible problems.
    for the record, I have proven receipts from FALCON towing that I PAID for your tow,.. and furthermore, i did not have AAA till Oct 2011
    and you DID not give the van back-- you gave it to us on empty

and then even if you filled the tank, we used it to take you to the AIRPORT back and forth--- and helped pay for your move in gas--

I'm done arguing with you.

There is no point in going back and forth. I have said what I wanted to say. My side of the story is out there.

I'm actually glad you jumped in on this. Now people have both sides of the story to base their decisions on. I just hope they choose wisely.

Here is a perfect example of Wazzy lying. He stated in this thread that the engine and transmission are in his garage with the car...

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32132 --- engine sale thread stating its sold

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32134 --- trans pending sale

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32141 --- radiator sold

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32128 --- seats sold

The list goes on. He lied about the car still being intact. You can decide what else he has lied about
    FIRST OF ALL!

PENDING SALE MEANS: THAT IT IS PENDING SALE-- THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ARE PENDING SALE and when they are SOLD, they will be removied..

then
    SEATS: ARE SOLD and no longer in my possession
    and the radiator is also pending sale

so if its illegal to write pending sale-- and still have the engine and transmission that is perfectly legal.. and I didn't say anything about the engine and transmission being part of the car--- you are just full of it
    Less than an hour ago in this thread you said the engine is sitting in your garage with the car. But two days ago, you posted that it had sold. Its also listed as sold on other sites as well. If you really want, I can post links if you forgot about it already.

You got caught in yet another lie.

I'm sorry dude. You can only screw over so many people before someone finally stands up and says something about it.

As well, you just said radiator is pending sale...but your thread says it had already sold a few days ago. Gee....another lie. You can't stop lying can you?

pending sale does not equal sold

well, the radiator is gone and sold--
    seats are gone and sold
    tranmission and engine are pending sale but not sold and still sitting in a garage--until the buyer who wants to buy them, drives to me

furthermore, if the buyers who have agreed to buy the stuff don't come-- I have the right to say they are still for sale

The top says pending sale. Then at a later date / time (5 days later) you added a reply to the thread that just said "sold".

Here is the link in case you forgot

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32132

Or do you remember and you're just hoping people are stupid enough to believe you?

i put sold to stop the emails and even asked mods to LOCK the posts!

yes.. there is a reason they are locked

and im done with all this

god bless ya

Well nothing.

Sorry Wazzy, can't cover up your lies on this one. Its public for everyone to see.

Go ahead and try and cover up your lies. You're just making more of an ass out of yourself dude.

I believe now would be a good time to tuck your tail between your legs and run away. Spare yourself some dignity.

Actually no. They are locked because I alerted Matt of the situation and asked him if there was anything he could do about it. They were locked within an hour of me reporting the threads and sending Matt a PM. I'm sure Matt can verify this.

More lies :

Dude can't get his story straight. Read through the thread carefully. You will see his story change in several places.

A free car, sounds great. However, it may or may not have an engine, transmission, ECU, wiring, radiator, wheels, suspension, interior, etc. It sounds like its just a metal shell!

I'll go through the list of major parts (on this site and other sites as well)
    I will provide quotes and links to all of this in the morning when I'm not lazy.

Engine - marked as sold
    Trans / rear diff / axles - marked as pending
    Radiator - marked as sold
    ECU / Wiring - marked as sold
    Turbo - marked as sold
    Wheels - marked as sold
    Tires - still selling
    Suspension - still selling
    FMIC - marked as sold
    BOV - marked as sold
    Seats - marked as sold

That sounds like a car that has been gutted and just about all thats left is a metal shell sitting on cinder blocks. All these things are marked as sold, yet Wazzy insists that they are not sold as soon as this thread pops up. Again, the stories are magically changing. Things are just not adding up.

There you go people.

Decide for yourself.

I think Wazzy has given up on even trying to lie about this anymore. He is kind of backed into a corner lol

I didn't mean for this to blow up like it has. It was just a simple (and long) warning about this dude and his brother. Hopefully it can stay civilized from this point on.

Let the flaming begin lol

Look a few pages back of the picture of me sitting inside the engine bay. I might just flinstone that shit! lmao

As screwed up of a situation this is, I have to admit this thread has given me a few good laughs....especially the last two pages

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Don't bring us into this...you didn't request these threads be locked. I locked them based off PMs from John.

stop.fucking.lying.

lol wow

Certified Gearhead

this is a very facinating story

Sounds more like family problems Dan anything you should try the Steve wilkos show

dammmnnnnn

i remember that car been forsale on here...damn
    zoom-zoom-zoom

cliff notes?

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

Both say the other didn't pay. Shit head offered to let the guy come get the shell and transport it all the way to AZ. John said "fuck that, im cutting my loses". Ended in shit head being a shit head and coming out on top, besides his reputation.

Wow.. I would of shoved a falafel up his ass!

Certified Gearhead

This got very intense but in the end, looks like Matt proved who was the liar but also the winner of this unfortunate situation.
    Christina- (97 EK) - Project Boost
    Kandace (95 DC) - Project All Motor

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

So...can I have the car for free?

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    So...can I have the car for free?
    inorite
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Certified Gearhead

I like how the title has no lien holders listed.

wow i loled when i saw the pics of the stripped car ...smh some indians are cheap and stupid (no offence to others) but one indian guy literally ran into 3 houses and 2 cars in my neighborhood i personally saw this

i almost bought this car in 2009 from him. glad i didnt
    wealth is of the mind and not the pockett