Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the chances to catch the thief that broke into my shop?

Default Whats the chances to catch the thief that broke into my shop?

He lives in Lilburn/Gwinnett area by my shop. I know he couldn't have done it by himself. Watch out for him and his crew/friends.

Hate fucking thieves. This thread needs to stay here to remain visible to other people and so he'll be recognized.

^ speak for yourself.

I hope you find the douchebag.

Won, the guy in the video got caught by my friend trying to buy stuff from my friend. He noticed the door looked newer than the faded integra. went down hill from there. Won got stuff done from me, probably to scope out the place. What a douche.

hispanic like this bitch makes all other hispanics look bad, im hispanic i have never stole anything cause people work hard to buy or earn their stuff and a fucking idiot likes the car or parts and start steling stuff, wish all those people that steal from other people get caught and get an ass whopping and learn to get their own shit!!!!

hope you find that guy and whoever got your parts(good luck bro)
    Hold On Not Done Accelerating

Certified Gearhead

thats effed up, but at least you caught the guy.
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

We got back alot of the stuff. Turned out, he got so scared that we would call the police that he signed the title on his car over to my friend. I LOL'd all day about that.

Go to titlemax with that shit.... LOL...never make a payment.... PROFIT LOL

I hope you find the douchebag

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by Vuongy_Dong View Post
    We got back alot of the stuff. Turned out, he got so scared that we would call the police that he signed the title on his car over to my friend. I LOL'd all day about that.
    LOL I fucking hate thieves, but be carefull with that. It's dangerously close to 'Coercion'.

But yea.... fuck a thief.......
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

ccw replicas

holy shit i cant believe what i just saw! thats just insane, im glad you guys caught him. I drive by the shop everyday and it is pretty dark at night, some lights might help keep ppl from stealing but idk just a suggestion. That area is has alot of cops patrolling too so hes got some balls.

HF

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    LOL I fucking hate thieves, but be carefull with that. It's dangerously close to 'Coercion'.

But yea.... fuck a thief.......
    He offered the car to my friend in exchange for not calling the cops. I posted this up so everyone will know who he is and to be careful with their cars. He got caught down in riverdale. my shop is in Lilburn. I wasnt there. Friend did all the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by csmiths View Post
    holy shit i cant believe what i just saw! thats just insane, im glad you guys caught him. I drive by the shop everyday and it is pretty dark at night, some lights might help keep ppl from stealing but idk just a suggestion. That area is has alot of cops patrolling too so hes got some balls.
    Thats what i said too. I asked Lilburn police to patrol on the first break in into the shop. the second time, was a door outside. The guy had NO balls when my friend caught him with his door.

I got a buddy looking for a four door, Ill tell him to give you a call. lol.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

ohh shit. Indeed, he fucked with the wrong shop. God damn I hate thieves. Get a fucking job, work hard for your shit, and you just might know the meaning of life.

Quote Originally Posted by allmotor-teg View Post
    hispanic like this bitch makes all other hispanics look bad, im hispanic i have never stole anything cause people work hard to buy or earn their stuff and a fucking idiot likes the car or parts and start steling stuff, wish all those people that steal from other people get caught and get an ass whopping and learn to get their own shit!!!!

I agree

driftoritos ftw!!!

congrats on catching him i hate theves
    “The only thing that could make free gumballs better is if I could get the quarter out of that machine”…03Rcode

First, I want to say I am very happy you caught him. Congrats

Second, luck you guys caught him because more often then not the police wont do shit, anytime we have been broken into they have done 0 even if we found the parts on cars (custom one offs) or the one time they stole tools etc they found the guy, but didnt do anything to him...

The EMPIRE

damn wat a buster! hahaha good shit

Now, I'm just wondering, but what kind of car did he sign over to him?

Quote Originally Posted by allmotor-teg View Post

This is true, but you'll get that from every race and yet hispanics get beat on more than others for some reason.
    resize pic

Quote Originally Posted by Vuongy_Dong View Post
    I'd be happy taking the car off his hands, but I do think its was wrong for some reason even though he offered it.
    resize pic

Bump for more people have a chance to see the video clips.

Quote Originally Posted by gerardojdm View Post
    This is true, but you'll get that from every race and yet hispanics get beat on more than others for some reason.

yea maybe cause we are the ones that americans are most racist towards but hey im glad that guy got caught!!!

SOUTH SIDE BUMP!!!

HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE. USERNAME: JUANAKAJJO

I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE VIDEO'S. THIS IS WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL FROM VOUNGS GARAGE. SO FOR ALL THE OTHER THIEVES THINKING ABOUT IT. KILL THAT SHIT QUIK!!! IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN TWICE.

AND THE DOOR VOUNG IS REFERRING TO WAS MY DOOR OFF MY 4 DOOR TEG HE STOLE FROM ME, THAT WAS LOCATED AT VOUNG'S GARAGE. WHAT STOOPID DIDNT RELIZE WAS WHEN HE CAME DOWN SOUTH TO BUY THE PANELS FROM ME I SPOTTED MY DOOR ON HIS CAR. THEN I QUESTIONED HIM ON IT. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM VIDEO 1. HE STATED THAT HE BOUGHT THE DOOR FROM SOMEONE. HE LATER CONFESSED THAT HE DID IN FACT STEAL THE DOOR. FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE.

HE TRIED TO BUY SUM INTERIOR PANELS I HAD POSTED ON IA FOR A 4 DOOR TEG. CUM TO FIND OUT HE WAS INVOVLED IN STEALING FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE. HIM AND 2 OTHER GUYS WHICH ARE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. HE DIDNT KNOW VOUNG IS ONE OF MY HOMIES. I WASNT GONNA LET U OFF THAT EASY MR. JUAN COSTA. FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT WERE INVOLVED. BEST BELIEVE I GOT ALL EYES ON YOU LIKE TUPAC. DO U WANNA CUM FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH? OR SHOULD I SAY UR NAME FOR IMPORTATLANTA TO HEAR. MR. ALFRAIDO OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT. IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE, CHERRY HILLZ TO BE EXACT. CUM HOLLA AT ME!!!

P.S VOUNG'S GARAGE - THA ILLIST

MORE UPDATES IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AND TO THE THIEVES, YOU CAN ONLY DENY IT FOR SO LONG. WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!!! GIVE EVERYTHING BACK THAT WAS STOLEN AND WE CAN CALL IT SQUARE. UNTIL THEN I WONT STOP UNTIL I FIND IT. JUST ASK MR. JUAN COSTA.

DO U KNOW WHO U F**KIN WITH!??! DC5-RSX - CBR
    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 05-13-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dc5-rsx View Post
    SOUTH SIDE BUMP!!!

HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE. USERNAME: JUANAKAJJO

I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE VIDEO'S. THIS IS WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL FROM VOUNGS GARAGE. SO FOR ALL THE OTHER THIEVES THINKING ABOUT IT. KILL THAT SHIT QUIK!!! IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN TWICE.

AND THE DOOR VOUNG IS REFERRING TO WAS MY DOOR OFF MY 4 DOOR TEG HE STOLE FROM ME, THAT WAS LOCATED AT VOUNG'S GARAGE. WHAT STOOPID DIDNT RELIZE WAS WHEN HE CAME DOWN SOUTH TO BUY THE PANELS FROM ME I SPOTTED MY DOOR ON HIS CAR. THEN I QUESTIONED HIM ON IT. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM VIDEO 1. HE STATED THAT HE BOUGHT THE DOOR FROM SOMEONE. HE LATER CONFESSED THAT HE DID IN FACT STEAL THE DOOR. FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE.

HE TRIED TO BUY SUM INTERIOR PANELS I HAD POSTED ON IA FOR A 4 DOOR TEG. CUM TO FIND OUT HE WAS INVOVLED IN STEALING FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE. HIM AND 2 OTHER GUYS WHICH ARE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. HE DIDNT KNOW VOUNG IS ONE OF MY HOMIES. I WASNT GONNA LET U OFF THAT EASY MR. JUAN COSTA. FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT WERE INVOLVED. BEST BELIEVE I GOT ALL EYES ON YOU LIKE TUPAC. DO U WANNA CUM FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH? OR SHOULD I SAY UR NAME FOR IMPORTATLANTA TO HEAR. MR. ALFRAIDO OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT. IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE, CHERRY HILLZ TO BE EXACT. CUM HOLLA AT ME!!!

P.S VOUNG'S GARAGE - THA ILLIST

MORE UPDATES IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AND TO THE THIEVES, YOU CAN ONLY DENY IT FOR SO LONG. WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!!! GIVE EVERYTHING BACK THAT WAS STOLEN AND WE CAN CALL IT SQUARE. UNTIL THEN I WONT STOP UNTIL I FIND IT. JUST ASK MR. JUAN COSTA.

DO U KNOW WHO U F**KIN WITH!??! DC5-RSX - CBR

I want to shake your hand, sir. lol. FUCKIN right. Made that guy your bitch in those video's.
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

Certified Gearhead

dc5 rsx u is the real shit man lol... respects to u homie

Yea fuck them, and glad that you all found the thieves!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dawgz who know me, know that you cant put a price on loyalty. Voung roots run deep with me. F**K Mr. Juan and his low down, snack cake azz, Bitch made friends!!! Voung will get his Snap On Torque Wrench back. All Eyes On You Mr. Alfraido. Drop it off at the gate.

Dawgz who know me, know that you cant put a price on loyalty. Voung roots run deep with me. F**K Mr. Juan and his low down, snack cake azz, Bitch made friends!!! Voung will get his Snap On Torque Wrench back. All Eyes On You Mr. Alfraido. Drop it off at the gate.
    if he is hispanic his name is alfredo, hope that helps bud!

wow this is epic...
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Quote Originally Posted by jadakid88 View Post
    wow this is epic...
    might aswell help them any way to get those fucking thieves.

Remove L & tha O and u get **AFRAID**. Thats what they feelin since they know we know everything. There was another Hispanic guy involved also but I'm still trying to get concrete evidence on him. Dont know his name doe.

Not trying to throw names out there unless I know for sure they were involved.
    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 05-14-2011 at 10:26 PM.

JUST TO LET JUAN AND HIS SPORTY THIEVES KNOW.

THERE ARE MORE VIDEO'S AND THEY WILL BE POSTED. THE OTHER VIDEO'S INCRIMINATES HIS POSSE OF THIEVES. YOUR HOMEBOY JUAN COSTA TURNED STATE AND SANG LIKE A PIGEON. WE KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

VOUNGS GARAGE - THA ILLIST
    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 05-14-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Yupp thats his name. There was another Hispanic guy involved also but I'm still trying to get concrete evidence on him. Dont know his name doe.
    yea know the hispanics name very well if you kinda have a clue of what it might be i can help(well i can try)

JUST TO LET JUAN AND HIS SPORTY THIEVES KNOW.

THERE ARE MORE VIDEO'S AND THEY WILL BE POSTED. THE OTHER VIDEO'S INCRIMINATES HIS POSSE OF THIEVES. YOUR HOMEBOY JUAN COSTA TURNED STATE AND SANG LIKE A PIGEON. WE KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

VOUNGS GARAGE - THA ILLIST

So, not only has Juan: Signed his title over, Made into a bitch on video, Caught red handed while trying to buy parts, etc... He also has some ass whoopin's lined in because he snitched on his posse. Wow, serves you right BITCH!
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

bawss

first off congrats on catching him. second mad props on makin a video n makin the guy give you all his info like your an actual police officer. lolz
    " I think your ass just hit Vtec" -Drummerboy

Damn Skippy!!! LIKE I SAID; BITCH MADE!!! All of them. They aint bout shit!!! You see how quik he turned state when confronted. Im trying to give them and opportunity to come forward and return all the items that were stolen. If not, Mr Juan Costa. The other VIDEO"S WILL BE RELEASED!!!! And U didnt act alone. We have evidence to prove other wise and and ur homies are slippin and steady snitchin. None of ur stories corroborated with each others. We know who did what and what they stole. We know all involved parties. We just want them to return all the items that were stolen.

I think the other guy name was ALVERO somewhere in those lines not Alfredo. There is one more. But I wanna make sure thats its him. I will be posting names and address's, I.A usernames and all; once all intel is concrete. I will keep I.A updated with new findings.
    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 05-15-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Juan, Jimmy Porta and Franco are involved. They all live by Lilburn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast