Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 62 of 62

Thread: Whats the chances to catch the thief that broke into my shop?

  1. #41
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Thanx Vuongy_Dong

    Pix and IA usernames cumin soon of all parties involved in the theft!!!

    Vuong's Garage - Tha Illist

  2. #42
    The Fuck allmotor-teg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    down in georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    good shit right here!!! gl
    Hold On Not Done Accelerating

  3. #43
    Certified Gearhead ThEGrNGoBLiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    hahaha my boy a BEAST! HAHAHAHAHAH

  4. #44
    325is NJSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Buford
    Age
    34
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This is one of the greatest threads ever.
    that's how I roll

  5. #45
    Privateer Racing!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Duluth,Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,730
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Putting people on blast gets you nowhere, TRUST ME! We had proof of a car being stolen, posted it eveywhere and never got shit back. O well, good luck!


  6. #46
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I'm not trying to put them or anyone on blast. We got plenty of our stuff back. We just wanna make sure sumthin like this doesn't happen again to Vuong's Garage or any other shop in the A by the thieves who got caught stealing red handed on Video. If other shop owners/customers or tha IA WORLD see this thread they would know who to look at cumin into there shop. These guys got work done by Vuong just to scope out the shop. This thread may or may not prevent them from doing the same thing in tha future to another shop. But it will help prevent them from trying it twice. Cuz these guys may or may not be responsible for a lot of thefts in and around tha G-Net area.

    THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN ORDER FOR THE IMPORTATLANTA COMMUNITY TO BE AWARE OF THESE GUYS. WHO WERE CAUGHT STEALING RED HANDED AND CONFESSED

  7. #47
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    DUPLICATE
    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 05-18-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  8. #48
    The Fuck allmotor-teg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    down in georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed View Post
    Putting people on blast gets you nowhere, TRUST ME! We had proof of a car being stolen, posted it eveywhere and never got shit back. O well, good luck!

    dc5-rsx is trying to let people know about those thieves so they can watch out and not deal with them.
    Hold On Not Done Accelerating

  9. #49
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmotor-teg View Post
    dc5-rsx is trying to let people know about those thieves so they can watch out and not deal with them.
    Thanx, allmotor-teg

    Thats exactly what i'm trying to do. Just lookin out! THEY BUST THERE OWN BUBBLES WHEN THEY GOT CAUGHT!!! I just want others to take preventive action if they do cum across these guys in the future. How often does that happen when u catch the guy who stole from u red handed and then get him to confess on video to his thefts.? Putting these katz on blast and trying to INFORM tha IA COMMUNITY of there actions are 2 different things.

  10. #50
    Giggity Giggity Goo! southside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southside of The Jungle
    Age
    8
    Posts
    6,251
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dc5-rsx View Post
    I'm not trying to put them or anyone on blast. We got plenty of our stuff back. We just wanna make sure sumthin like this doesn't happen again to Vuong's Garage or any other shop in the A by the thieves who got caught stealing red handed on Video. If other shop owners/customers or tha IA WORLD see this thread they would know who to look at cumin into there shop. These guys got work done by Vuong just to scope out the shop. This thread may or may not prevent them from doing the same thing in tha future to another shop. But it will help prevent them from trying it twice. Cuz these guys may or may not be responsible for a lot of thefts in and around tha G-Net area.

    THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN ORDER FOR THE IMPORTATLANTA COMMUNITY TO BE AWARE OF THESE GUYS. WHO WERE CAUGHT STEALING RED HANDED AND CONFESSED
    Lol thought that McDonalds looked Familiar and that damn dude looks familiar too lol.Oh well street justice FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

  11. #51
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    THA MCDONALDS IS LOCATED ON RIVERDALE RD, COLLEGE PARK. RITE IN FRONT OF THA HOOD.

  12. #52
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJSC View Post
    This is one of the greatest threads ever.
    X2

  13. #53
    KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    29
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    x3, this is a great thread, just a suggestion, (i know your trying to help them out) but if you guys just turn them in then nobody would have to worry about dealing with them anymore and im pretty sure the other stolen parts could be found.

    But other than that, good job on getting your shit back, Reps for Voung's Garage and dc-5
    -hmgdrfter-

    PP TRACK 350Z

  14. #54
    SOUTHERN SPEED
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    macon ga
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,159
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I just caught two guys stealing from my shop red handed and they better be glad the cops got there before i did (i never called the cops somebody else did lol ). A friend happen to ride by as they were cutting the cat off a car and called me . i hauled ass up there only to find them in the police car (still not sure who called the cops).

    I also had a the same thing happen that the op had happe three years ago. I made the dude bring all my stuff back and then we had a little chat if you know what i mean lol . This guy was just young and dumb but the the last guys are just strait f*cking theives man.

    I took pics of the last two ans sent them to every friend i had and put them on face book lol. Honestly everytime i have had something stole i find out who it is . Georgia not as big as people think and i know alot of people.

    252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

  15. #55
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HMGDRFTER View Post
    x3, this is a great thread, just a suggestion, (i know your trying to help them out) but if you guys just turn them in then nobody would have to worry about dealing with them anymore and im pretty sure the other stolen parts could be found.

    But other than that, good job on getting your shit back, Reps for Voung's Garage and dc-5
    Thanx, HMGDRFTER

    That could easily be done. But how far are we gonna get if we turn them in? It was a thought at first. We still can and may have to resort to that. If all items aren't returned. I got more video's but I'm waiting to release them. I highly doubt Juan or any of his homies have any plans on doing it again.

  16. #56
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    I just caught two guys stealing from my shop red handed and they better be glad the cops got there before i did (i never called the cops somebody else did lol ). A friend happen to ride by as they were cutting the cat off a car and called me . i hauled ass up there only to find them in the police car (still not sure who called the cops).

    I also had a the same thing happen that the op had happe three years ago. I made the dude bring all my stuff back and then we had a little chat if you know what i mean lol . This guy was just young and dumb but the the last guys are just strait f*cking theives man.

    I took pics of the last two ans sent them to every friend i had and put them on face book lol. Honestly everytime i have had something stole i find out who it is . Georgia not as big as people think and i know alot of people.
    Great minds think a like!!! Props!!

  17. #57
    Certified Gearhead ReckLessDC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lithonia, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    To My homies @Voungs Garage! F**king with DC5-RSX is like F**king with All-State, Are you in good Hands? lol...

    To My homie DC5... I shoulda got up in to that, but Thats a Major conflict of interest for me... Can't be the POLICE and whoop a nigga ass at the same time. Definitely jail time for me bruh!

    To the Thieves, be happy I wasn't there. You woulda sign your title over to me and i'd a ran your ass over with the car you just gave me... SOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL :My Favorite Hobby: Fuck a thief!!!
    If it aint Reckless It's too Safe!!!

  18. #58
    Giggity Giggity Goo! southside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southside of The Jungle
    Age
    8
    Posts
    6,251
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dc5-rsx View Post
    THA MCDONALDS IS LOCATED ON RIVERDALE RD, COLLEGE PARK. RITE IN FRONT OF THA HOOD.
    Lol I know where its at lmfao,I know where you stay too! Im Dee lil bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

  19. #59
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    What's up bru? Wanna run my teg?

  20. #60
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    [QUOTE=Vuongy_Dong;39251068]He lives in Lilburn/Gwinnett area by my shop. I know he couldn't have done it by himself. Watch out for him and his crew/friends.




    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 01-29-2012 at 09:32 AM.

  21. #61
    '92 EG Hatch Sunkenkarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Flowery Branch , Ga
    Age
    30
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    XD, Props man for catching those little fuckers, you guys got lucky to say the least. Did you guys get all the stuff back?
    [/URL]

  22. #62
    Certified Gearhead dc5-rsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    PAGE #60 NEW VIDZ UP

    And for those Ban Page Mutha Fuckaz..... I AIN'T HARD TO FIND!!!!!

    Yes and I got a built b18 fo the lowskee!
    Last edited by dc5-rsx; 01-30-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!