Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1996 Acura Integra LS Stolen 3/9/2011

Quote Originally Posted by KevinT707 View Post
    Just curious, how much does it cost to get LoJack installed & maintain the service? Thanks
    YEAH WHAT HE SAID ANYBODY IN HERE KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS ???
    (((((No more 4 door))))))

423 KING

https://store.lojack.com/
    I found some information here, pretty cool. Says they will come out to your house or business and install. No monthly fees.

18x9 +24 18x10+22

Quote Originally Posted by KevinT707 View Post
    Just curious, how much does it cost to get LoJack installed & maintain the service? Thanks
    I was quoted $1295 for them to come to the house and install it. When they come out, they do a thorough install to hide everything and you can't be near them when they do it.

Example:

~2001 ITR - $10k
    ~JDM front - $1300
    ~turbo kit - $4500
    ~wheels/tires - $1500
    ~suspension - $2000
    ~lojack - $1300

Your shit gets jacked and you are notified within five minutes and LoJack is able to pin point the cars exact location within accuracy of several feet and alerting the proper authorities to catch them before it gets stripped........you get the picture.

And why did I just quote you and your old screen name show up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

i found my lojac box under carpet
    /sig

Quote Originally Posted by Aznxtasy View Post
    Do i have to re-iterate? I had alarm with immobolizer and pager. quick release with steering column lock. Clutch Lock. And it was still stolen.

My shit got towed, not broken into. I got the shell back, these guys didnt even break a window. So I dunno what you can really do if they just wanna straight up steal it.
    lolol yes please you need alot of " re-iterating" (lol) and let me school you real quick, what sensors do you have on this so called alarm? Which is probably some cheap ass shit with some bs two way pager that is easily bypassed by thieves. If you were really worried about it you would of had a decent alarm or at least some decent sensors like 5 ft proximity sensors or vehicle weight pressure sensor hood sensor etc etc i promise you you had a cheap ass pos alarm because if you had shelled out the right kind of money that proximity sensor would have let you know whats up long before they get it pushed out,rolled out,pulled out, or wtf ever. Actually ... I could kind of just end this post with that... but i'll keep going lol immobilizer all you were prepared for was someone coming to drive your shit away you werent prepared for the proper measures if you were you would have had lo jack plain and simple you would have had a hidden gps tracking unit, your alarm would have been equipped with the proper sensors.
    What a joke clutch locks lol quick release lol you secured the car for someone getting into it which was a huge miscalculation real thieves these days never enter the vehicle snatch trucks and alarm bypasses are the way they go you should have secured your vehicle from the outside in not the inside out NOOB. I'm so sick of these damn pity threads I have no sympathy for anyone that has a clean ass paint job and a swap on a 15 year old car that has been known ever since its creation to be a victim of theft and half ass security measures is the best you did?? get real and get right stop boo hooing when your car gets taken and sit there and say you dont know what else you could have done?? then you didnt deserve the car in the first place

Well said^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I was quoted $1295 for them to come to the house and install it. When they come out, they do a thorough install to hide everything and you can't be near them when they do it.

Example:

~2001 ITR - $10k
    ~JDM front - $1300
    ~turbo kit - $4500
    ~wheels/tires - $1500
    ~suspension - $2000
    ~lojack - $1300

Your shit gets jacked and you are notified within five minutes and LoJack is able to pin point the cars exact location within accuracy of several feet and alerting the proper authorities to catch them before it gets stripped........you get the picture.

And why did I just quote you and your old screen name show up?
    I don't know what that last sentence means but good info though!

all cars are hott.... its FUCKING idiots that would even think about stealing somebodys ride. thats for idiots that need a real job and a life. somebody needs to be knocked the fuck out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12