Thread: 1999 EBP Civic Si stolen from my car lot in Tucker ...

Default 1999 EBP Civic Si stolen from my car lot in Tucker ...

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've had to post in this forum. Some of you may remember that I had one of my other Civic Si's stolen from a bodyshop in Union City about a year ago (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...on-the-lookout). I've had at least 30-40 EM1's over the years, and so far only two have been stolen, so I guess I'm still ahead of the curve.

This recent one was stolen last night from our back lot. Normally, this car would have been locked up inside the warehouse, but my detail guy moved it outside to free up some space in the shop, and he forgot to bring it back in at the end of the day Friday. The car sat outside, fenced in, for a couple of days over the holiday weekend. The thieves cut a car-sized hole through the chain-link fence in the back and apparently drug the car up the grass bank to get it out. They attempted to break into the warehouse too, but luckily the alarm went off and they weren't able to pursue their theft any further. Here are some particulars on the car:

1999 Honda Civic Si
    Electron Blue Pearl
    109,xxx miles
    Vin: 1HGEM1155XL085504
    Block Code: 4309485

Key Features: No-name short ram intake, DC ceramic header, Thermal R&D cat-back, lowered 2" or so on an unknown spring/strut combo, tinted windows, valve cover had been painted red (not the ITR wrinkle red though), Si alloys with Cooper tires (Touring SLE), it had some stupid blue pedal covers and e-brake handle, and had some rust starting to bubble up under the paint on the passenger fender.

*** Anyone who can provide useful information that allows me to lay my hands on those responsible will be generously compensated, either in the form of cash or parts. ***

I would be asking the detail guy alot of questions!
    Hella stock member!

Damn, that's really close to me! That's got me worried, I've never known much theft in this area. (Honda's that is) I hope you recover your car with little to no loss!
    Last edited by Revmaynard; 01-02-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Bozzio for president.

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

So the detail guy just happen to leave it out back over the holidays? WOW, that doesnt sound suspicious at all...
    The XUV !!!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    I would be asking the detail guy alot of questions!
    I'd be firing his ass for that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Damn bro, I find that to be bad luck or inside job. Hope you find the car in the form it was before it was stolen and not as a gutted shell. G/L
    resize pic

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated O.G. View Post
    So the detail guy just happen to leave it out back over the holidays? WOW, that doesnt sound suspicious at all...
    you read my mind

damn that si was clean ass hell hope you find some of it back
    (((((No more 4 door))))))

IA Member

Wow that some sh!+

any updates on this?
    I put diamonds in my cereal. For two reasons.
    One- Cuz its ballin as shit.
    Two- So when i poop my doo doo twinkles.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

a car size hole on a fence??????? WOW!!!! i would say you are lying but i know you are not, that is unbelieveable <<<< i know i did not spell it right, i dont care

i would say inside job, there had to be certain level of confidence to spend time cutting that fence but i dont think they would go and try to make the alarm sound, this one is a hard one to figure out

(sorry i watch a lot of crime investigation shows lol)

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

damn i need the clean ass bumper from it. there are ways to cut a car sized hole though a fence with the right tools, esp is it is a long weekend and they have all night, ever seen sliced. case rested.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!