Thread: MONROE/WALTON CO. BEWARE!

ej1

Default MONROE/WALTON CO. BEWARE!

last night around 4am about 4 or 5 guys tried to steal my old brother and younger brother integra they got into both cars. lucky my older brother was going fishing and woke up right on time when they just happen to come by and try to steal his car!! mother fucker low life pieces of shit people i swear!! also my car was close by where my brothers and their cars was and im pretty sure they was coming for my car too! i never would had thought that people would come to the country side of monroe and walk down my long as drive way and try to steal our cars! but then again people now aday are crazy and if they want something bad enough they will come for it! from what my brother saw one of the dude was tall and kinda big and from what he can see they was driving a dc integra..well just letting the people know to keep a look out and a heads up! btw if your on ia i hope you read this shit bc come by again and ill have my shotgun ready..thank u come again =) ahhaha

Oh damn... I live down the road a bit from you I think. I will def keep my eyes peeled for shady-ness.

ej1

yea it sucks now that i know there is people like this in monroe or people coming to monroe just to steal cars! keep a look out and make sure ur car is safe

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Oh damn... I live down the road a bit from you I think. I will def keep my eyes peeled for shady-ness.

Certified Gearhead

Were either of the cars equipped with alarms or even kill switches. At least you still have your cars.

Team E-Race

These muthafukers was lucky i was still sleeping, come thru again. ill b waiting. BANG BANG!

Certified Gearhead

bang bang right all the way to jail.

ej1

Quote Originally Posted by Destineal View Post
    No unless u shoot them in the front n not the back bc they did enter my property so I have the rights to shoot! Plus its Trespassing

i would have casted my fishing rod (ugly stick) adn hit atleast one of them with my 5oz sinker LOL it's bound to hit one of the 5 guys lol
    /Oo ___A___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Yeah this shit is getting bad around Barrow also so im not surprised Monroe has it to.

Team E-Race

Quote Originally Posted by VickNotic View Post
    i would have casted my fishing rod (ugly stick) adn hit atleast one of them with my 5oz sinker LOL it's bound to hit one of the 5 guys lol
    thats was wat i was thinkin about doin too hahah

Quote Originally Posted by 240sx_boi View Post
    yea it sucks now that i know there is people like this in monroe or people coming to monroe just to steal cars! keep a look out and make sure ur car is safe
    Mine stays locked in a garage and I'm a big guy with anger problems and a shotgun... They are welcome to try.

Plus who really wants to steal a Miata?

4gotten racer

Quote Originally Posted by VickNotic View Post
    i would would of used my BOMBER and pulled him in. i guarantee he wouldnt run away no more.

thefts are getting out of control. someone needs to get these guys

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by gateeb View Post
    i would would of used my BOMBER and pulled him in. i guarantee he wouldnt run away no more.
    Hahaa LMAO I was thinking about my shiner or throw some shades hahaa LOL man i would have thought about anything and everythign if i was there LOL
    /Oo ___A___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

damn yo that suxs.... one of yall got topsecrets2jz's old gsr right????

Banned

zzdamn... I think I saw you on buford highway today.. car looks good.

I'm glad I have a nice garage lol

Certified Gearhead

Damn Im in monroe too. If you seen the car pm me some info and i know a good bit of people around here maybe i can find out who it was and we can handle some business cause ill cap a mothafucka tryin to take my shit lmk (BTW B20_B knows me)

ej1

Quote Originally Posted by [3000gt20s] View Post
    damn yo that suxs.... one of yall got topsecrets2jz's old gsr right????
    Yea b20_b owns that gsr

ej1

Quote Originally Posted by Glade View Post
    zzdamn... I think I saw you on buford highway today.. car looks good.

I'm glad I have a nice garage lol
    Yea i was on buford highway..thanks =)

ej1

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofakind View Post
    Damn Im in monroe too. If you seen the car pm me some info and i know a good bit of people around here maybe i can find out who it was and we can handle some business cause ill cap a mothafucka tryin to take my shit lmk (BTW B20_B knows me)
    From what my brother said it was a black dc? that's all he saw about the car

Team E-Race

Fuck these mother fucker, lucky I wasn't living there n moved out already. I would chase n gotem.. just there lic. Plate, lol........

Clowns are texing me

i swear this mother fuckers
    one day they are going to find the end of the road.
    one way or another
    you will see what its going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by gen2freak View Post
    i swear this mother fuckers
    one day they are going to find the end of the road.
    one way or another
    you will see what its going to happen

and what are you going to do about it when you catch up with them??? Lol.......more then likely that they will get out of their car and beat your ass then take the car that you chace them with.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    and what are you going to do about it when you catch up with them??? Lol.......more then likely that they will get out of their car and beat your ass then take the car that you chace them with.
    The more you post the more I think you are one of "them"!
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    The more you post the more I think you are one of "them"!
    the more you sale stuff make me thing YOU one of "THEM"0

Just saying... Just get the tag number and call the cop. No point of chaseing them. Make threat online don't do shut.

im a organ donor :) 00 blk G20t's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Destineal View Post
    no sir not in GA.....in GA you have the right to use deadly force to protect your life AND YOUR PROPERTY.
    Best G20 SR2009 convention
    in attendance Nissan national convention 2010(Omaha, Nebraska)
    top 20 hotlanta autofest 09

IA's Biggest Grouch

Quote Originally Posted by 00 blk G20t View Post
    no sir not in GA.....in GA you have the right to use deadly force to protect your life AND YOUR PROPERTY.
    WRONG, castle doctrine in GA has removed the no duty to retreat clause. IE you shoot someone outside your house, for IE stealing your car you go to jail. However if you can prove that they were a threat to yourself you are justified in using deadly force.

16-3-23.
    A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to prevent or terminate such otherīs unlawful entry into or attack upon a habitation; however, such person is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if:
    (1) The entry is made or attempted in a violent and tumultuous manner and he or she reasonably believes that the entry is attempted or made for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person dwelling or being therein and that such force is necessary to prevent the assault or offer of personal violence;
    (2) That force is used against another person who is not a member of the family or household and who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using such force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred; or
    (3) The person using such force reasonably believes that the entry is made or attempted for the purpose of committing a felony therein and that such force is necessary to prevent the commission of the felony.

16-3-23.1
    Article 2 of Chapter 3 of Title 16 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to justification and excuse as a defense to certain crimes, is amended by inserting immediately following Code Section 16-3-23 a new Code section to read as follows:
    "16-3-23.1.
    A person who uses threats or force in accordance with Code Section 16-3-21, relating to the use of force in defense of self or others, Code Section 16-3-23, relating to the use of force in defense of a habitation, or Code Section 16-3-24, relating to the use of force in defense of property other than a habitation, has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use force as provided in said Code sections, including deadly force."

SECTION 2.
    Said article is further amended by striking in its entirety Code Section 16-3-24.2, relating to immunity from prosecution and exception, and inserting in lieu thereof the following:
    "16-3-24.2.
    A person who uses threats or force in accordance with Code Section 16-3-21, 16-3-23, 16-3-23.1, or 16-3-24 shall be immune from criminal prosecution therefor unless in the use of deadly force, such person utilizes a weapon the carrying or possession of which is unlawful by such person under Part 2 or 3 of Article 4 of Chapter 11 of this title."
    SECTION 3.
    Article 1 of Chapter 11 of Title 51 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to general provisions relative to defense to tort actions, is amended by striking in its entirety Code Section 51-11-9, relating to immunity from civil liability for threat or use of force in defense of a habitation, and inserting in lieu thereof the following:
    "51-11-9.
    A person who is justified in threatening or using force against another under the provisions of Code Section 16-3-21, relating to the use of force in defense of self or others, Code Section 16-3-23, relating to the use of force in defense of a habitation, or Code Section 16-3-24, relating to the use of force in defense of property other than a habitation, has no duty to retreat from the use of such force and shall not be held liable to the person against whom the use of force was justified or to any person acting as an accomplice or assistant to such person in any civil action brought as a result of the threat or use of such force."

SECTION 4.
    All laws and parts of laws in conflict with this Act are repealed.

IA Member

I think they moved over to Winder/Auburn... My bro's teg just got stolen last night. My mom got home at 12midnight and she said the car was still there. When my brother got up at 7am it was gone. So you know they are devoted bastards.

really i dont care

16-3-23.
    A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to prevent or terminate such otherīs unlawful entry into or attack upon a habitation; however, such person is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if:
    (1) The entry is made or attempted in a violent and tumultuous manner and he or she reasonably believes that the entry is attempted or made for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person dwelling or being therein and that such force is necessary to prevent the assault or offer of personal violence;
    (2) That force is used against another person who is not a member of the family or household and who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using such force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred; or
    (3) The person using such force reasonably believes that the entry is made or attempted for the purpose of committing a felony therein and that such force is necessary to prevent the commission of the felony.

Is auto theft a felony?
    Quote Originally Posted by GKtibŪ View Post
    Nobel Peace Prizes are the new Essence Awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    the more you sale stuff make me thing YOU one of "THEM"0

Just saying... Just get the tag number and call the cop. No point of chaseing them. Make threat online don't do shut.
    you cant be serious, travis is one of the most respected reliable sellers on this site. You shame yourself by even making dumb shit comments like that

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

if it was a dark silver 4 door i have seen them at my house, of course thay had a gun to deal with and sped off.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

someone tried 2 steal my car 3 am in the morning 2 guys jumped out of a white old school astro van thank god i was still in the garage working. i heard a car door outside shut and caught them running up 2 my eg i ran out with my baseball bat and they took off running back 2 the van and they dipped

Certified Gearhead

Dang! Yeah there's been alot of theft going on around walton and barrow county lately. These bastard will get caught. Got my eyes set on some ppl!

and the law states if u give a warning and they still come at u, u have he right 2 shoot and that came from a gwinnett county police officer

since then i carry my 40 cal in the garage at night just waiting on them again ready 2 make swiss cheese