Thread: Stolen 2000 Honda Civic Si

Default Stolen 2000 Honda Civic Si

My name is Denis my Si was stolen at my house between 12:30 to 5:30 a.m on 9/19/10. If you hear something or see something please contact me at [email protected] or call me directly to my cell phone: 404-862-6253. Any help at all will be really appriciated. Im dont mess with no one ever, this was not fare because Im a really good person. I hate the feeling of this situation and Im sure there is alot of people here who feel my anger and pain. Please help me out as i would help you out if you were in my shoes.Thanks

ALOT MORE INFO WOULD HELP!!

Certified Gearhead

A good description of the car and pics would really help. Wąt part of town was it stolen from

You need pics. Its a Civic dude....they all look alike

Pics
    Color
    wheels
    Cosmetic flaws
    noticeable aftermarket parts (if any)
    ...aw what the hell its probably a black mans chicken bone now anyways (bare skeleton)

4gotten racer

dont tell me it was red... i saw a red si without the dohc vtec sticker and it was in the parking lot at walmart with the muffler cut off missing side skirt located at gainesville walmart. dont know if that is it but it looks like it was droped off there and stripped. a little info would help though

eg6

Quote Originally Posted by gateeb View Post
    dont tell me it was red... i saw a red si without the dohc vtec sticker and it was in the parking lot at walmart with the muffler cut off missing side skirt located at gainesville walmart. dont know if that is it but it looks like it was droped off there and stripped. a little info would help though
    no dnt think its that the guy who drives that one is been workin there for a while it does look all beat up tho.
    ]