Thread: Gwinnett Chop Shop - Teen and Mom Arrested

Default Gwinnett Chop Shop - Teen and Mom Arrested

Not sure what happened to the other thread I posted, guess it got deleted for being redundant with the other thread posted about it, but gonna add some updated info here so hopefully this one stays.

This is what I originally posted:

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- A Lawrenceville teen was arrested after police said they discovered a chop shop in his home.

A hunt for a stolen car Tuesday led Gwinnett County police officers to the home of 17-year-old Arsenio Rivera on Roses Creek Drive on Monday. When they raided the home, police said they found stolen parts from at least five vehicles. Officers are now trying to match those car parts to stolen car reports.

Rivera was arrested on seven charges including operating a chop, theft by receiving and use of license plate to conceal identification.

He is being held at the Gwinnett County Jail without bond. If convicted, Rivera could face three years in prison.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24854269/detail.html

Here is what's new:
    GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- The mother of a 17-year-old arrested on suspicion of operating a chop shop was booked into Gwinnett County Jail Tuesday on similar charges.

Police said Maria Sanabria-Rodriguez played a role in the operation at her home on Roses Creek Drive in Lawrenceville, which was linked to parts from at least eight different stolen vehicles.

Her son, Arensio Junior Rivera, was booked and charged with operating a chop shop and two other felonies last Monday.

The investigation, which is still ongoing, established probable cause that Sanabria-Gonzalez knew about and benefited from the chop shop operation, Gwinnett police spokesman Cpl. Brian Kelly said.

Police officers said they were originally led to the home while attempting to track down a vehicle stolen nearby, finding at least three engines and other car parts.

Sanabria-Gonzalez was arrested Tuesday on one count of owning or operating a chop shop and two counts of theft by receiving. With her son still incarcerated with no bond, she posted $33,600 bail and was released Wednesday.
    No pic of said mom, story here: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24940213/detail.html

she posted $33,600 bail and was released Wednesday.

Dammm

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

And she's back in mexico by now......
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

doesn't say shes mexican

Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by georgieboi View Post
    doesn't say shes mexican
    Dont get your panties in a wad every time some one says "mexican". Im willing to bet by the the name and what the mother looks like that they are purto rican.
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    she posted $33,600 bail and was released Wednesday.

Dammm
    Business must be good, huh?

Privateer Racing!!

She aint mexican. Gwinnett wouldnt let her out on bond if she was here illegaly. They are part of that 287G program where they deport them instead.

Privateer Racing!!

I would be looking up his facebook/ myspace accounts and seeing who he is friends with. that will tie alot of people toghter, that probly bought parts off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed View Post
    She aint mexican. Gwinnett wouldnt let her out on bond if she was here illegaly. They are part of that 287G program where they deport them instead.
    Yeah i don't think they are to strict about that crap i just saw this on the News...
    http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/vic...at-597345.html

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

So she gotta be illegal just cuz she Mexican.
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    And she's back in mexico by now......
    Clearly you are ignorant and stupid.
    resize pic

if anyone havent noticed, there are lots of mexicans in here getting mad, but mostly everybody else stays out

but other than, lock them mother fuckers up. or deport that motherfucker, so we can save a couple cars

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

I said it simply based off her name... Not legal status or anything like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Yeah i don't think they are to strict about that crap i just saw this on the News...
    http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/vic...at-597345.html
    well if you read the article better, he was tried and convicted before that program in gwinnett started. The police chief said in that article he will be deported now. They can only deport them if they get arrested. If he would have never violated probation he still wouldnt be getting deported.

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed View Post
    well if you read the article better, he was tried and convicted before that program in gwinnett started. The police chief said in that article he will be deported now. They can only deport them if they get arrested. If he would have never violated probation he still wouldnt be getting deported.
    Eh i still bet if you took the time to wait outside the Gwinnett jail. You would see illegals get free....
    If not then that is awesome they need to go back to wherever but it also just makes more illegals wanna move else where.
    Winder and Barrow county where im at is growing more and more with Illegal mexicans.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Eh i still bet if you took the time to wait outside the Gwinnett jail. You would see illegals get free....
    If not then that is awesome they need to go back to wherever but it also just makes more illegals wanna move else where.
    Winder and Barrow county where im at is growing more and more with Illegal mexicans.
    I would say you are wrong. I deal with the hispanic community everyday. If they dont have papers they dont get released, they send them too the ICE office downtown. Now ICe does give them a 5k bond paid in CASH only too release them till their court date if they wont leave. Belive it or not everyone does have rights and does have their days in court no matter if they are wrong or right.

Hmm, Makes me wonder if this is the guy who tried to steal my car outta my driveway a couple weeks ago.. the clutch is done for so they only got a few houses down the road but proceeded to steal parts off of it. All happened in Lawrenceville too. Really wish I had one of those sentry guns from COD to set up in my driveway at night.

Quote Originally Posted by idriveasloweclipse View Post
    Hmm, Makes me wonder if this is the guy who tried to steal my car outta my driveway a couple weeks ago.. the clutch is done for so they only got a few houses down the road but proceeded to steal parts off of it. All happened in Lawrenceville too. Really wish I had one of those sentry guns from COD to set up in my driveway at night.
    lmao @ the COD reference

89 Sexima___VG30E
    Cragar Steel D-Window Wheels____15x7, 0 offset

Banned

Yal are just stipid! Just b.c someone looks hispanic. Has to be a mexican.... wth n yal talk about deporting them when yal don't even know how life is for a mexican with out papers is! This stupid law has being destroying familys for just driving for no license when they are either going to work or coming from work....n yeah if someone is doing something wrong well they got to pay for there actions! But that doesn't mean yal can start descriminating on mexicans!.....

But this guy should be in jail and get fucking rape lol cause I got my car stolen and it was a total lost! So fuck this mutherfuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Hatmanafro View Post
    lmao @ the COD reference
    THROW DOWN SOME CLAYMORES

Certified Gearhead

wow . 3yrs isent a nuff time

Quote Originally Posted by CRXdelsol View Post
    Yal are just stipid! Just b.c someone looks hispanic. Has to be a mexican.... wth n yal talk about deporting them when yal don't even know how life is for a mexican with out papers is! This stupid law has being destroying familys for just driving for no license when they are either going to work or coming from work....n yeah if someone is doing something wrong well they got to pay for there actions! But that doesn't mean yal can start descriminating on mexicans!.....

But this guy should be in jail and get fucking rape lol cause I got my car stolen and it was a total lost! So fuck this mutherfuckers
    thank you for making this clear to the ignorant moderfuckers in here
    (((((No more 4 door))))))

You call that clear? I need a cipher to just begin to understand it.

well actually if they don't have papers they're not even suppose to be here from the beginning. they're just getting sent back to their home country where they started in the first place.

too much robberies
    too much car jacking
    too much murders

i mean every race has those, but if theyre illegal they need to be definitely deported, for the fact that it's not their country legally to corrupt

@crxdelsol...........shouldnt you be outside of a home depot or something?

Banned

(ftp) not really i be with your mom whenever you are not home bit@#

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wanggsticky View Post
    well actually if they don't have papers they're not even suppose to be here from the beginning. they're just getting sent back to their home country where they started in the first place.

too much robberies
    too much car jacking
    too much murders

i mean every race has those, but if theyre illegal they need to be definitely deported, for the fact that it's not their country legally to corrupt
    lol soo only mexicans be killing people?? stealing cars?? and doing all the robberies???
    please people get out of the bubble and think and search things before even making a comment!!!!

there will always be the good and the bad!!! so stop being so dam racist!!!

SOOOO NEWAYS!!!!

Certified Gearhead

too much robberies
    too much car jacking
    too much murders

hmmm,... yea.. hes blaming the mexicans.

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

we have the address, and im sure someone on here has claymore mines for when he gets home, lol. i just had a buddy get a red hatch stolen yesterday.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

lol soo only mexicans be killing people?? stealing cars?? and doing all the robberies???
    please people get out of the bubble and think and search things before even making a comment!!!!

there will always be the good and the bad!!! so stop being so dam racist!!!

SOOOO NEWAYS!!!!
    learn to read dumbwad!

IA Member

Ha ya are all racist

I'm gonna keep driving Nissans

Certified Gearhead

Crxdelsol is making a bad name for Mexicans its people like you whos fault it is that people dont want you here you jump to conclusions without reading the fine print...backwards i tell ya

DA IS THE WAY FOR ME 404Chapin703's Avatar

learn to read dumbwad!
    Quote Originally Posted by D15B View Post
    Crxdelsol is making a bad name for Mexicans its people like you whos fault it is that people dont want you here you jump to conclusions without reading the fine print...backwards i tell ya
    Both of yall can SMD and f**k what u say lol.. Smd like an old lady with no teeth!! Lol put them two cents in your piggy bank!!
    *DA SQUAD MEMBER* #85 404CHAPIN703

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

When y'all want to act grown up, let me know. Locked for dumb shit.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx