Thread: STOLEN 99-00 BLUE CIVIC SI DUMPED OFF BROCKETT RD, BARR CIRCLE AND FRANKS DR

Default STOLEN 99-00 BLUE CIVIC SI DUMPED OFF BROCKETT RD, BARR CIRCLE AND FRANKS DR

In Tucker, Hwy 29 and Brockett Rd. The car is still there. Gutted, no wheels, engine is still there. I saw the car this morning when I was on my way to drop off my little to my in laws. The car has a Gwinnett plate. I feel bad for the car's owner. I had my car stolen before.

Damn why didnt they take the engine??? hmm.. stupid!

im bout to go up there and pull that thing out lol.. shit must suxs but really why not take the engine while they already at it...???

this kinda crap makes me kinda wanna hit up gwinnexico and park my car in a bad area, and then have a stakeout and have a good reason to start bashing on them lowlifes.

The car was gone when I drove by there around three this afternoon. Tow truck left some marked on the road by dragging the car on the trailer. Yea, they should of least take the valve cover too or the SI badge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saung View Post
    The car was gone when I drove by there around three this afternoon. Tow truck left some marked on the road by dragging the car on the trailer. Yea, they should of least take the valve cover too or the SI badge.
    Why take off the valve cover or Si badge?

Quote Originally Posted by 00Civic View Post
    this kinda crap makes me kinda wanna hit up gwinnexico and park my car in a bad area, and then have a stakeout and have a good reason to start bashing on them lowlifes.
    wow...

IA Member

It's my car. Motherfuckers took it while i was working. if and when i find out who, imma kill someone. shit pisses me off. fuckin low lives. theyll get whats coming. damn motherfuckern bitch ass low life dick sucking faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11thanks man for posting up.

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    It's my car. Motherfuckers took it while i was working. if and when i find out who, imma kill someone. shit pisses me off. fuckin low lives. theyll get whats coming. damn motherfuckern bitch ass low life dick sucking faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11thanks man for posting up.
    damn bro if that really was your car.. thats fucked up, hope you get everything str8 man

CANT STOP WHAT YOU CANT CATCH
    :idb::boobies:I EAT PUSSY FOR REPS! LOL :boobies::idb:

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

What's even more fucked up is you all saying what they SHOULD of taken.

simontibbett, I'm just saying, going w/ the flow. If I didn't give a damn, would I post this up? No. It maybe some kids around the area. The car looked like it was in no shape to be driven far and dumped.

Can someone lock this thread?

Certified Gearhead

At least u got the car back with the engine in it bro. Could have been worse

where do you work at man and when did this happen

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

ouch man what did they take, i may have a few si parts if you need em just let me know. i think my car is gonna have like 5 kill switches when it's all said and done and i will never park in gnett. ever. i was soo paranoid when i worked off medlock bridge and p'tree industrial, parked at the window!!!
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Lot of testosterone from keyboards in here. Owner of car posted up, this thread is done.