Thread: STOLEN FROM SPSU 1997 acura integra hatchback white w/ gold dr20

Threaded View

Exclamation STOLEN FROM SPSU 1997 acura integra hatchback white w/ gold dr20

UPDATE: Just recieved a call from the spsu police. The car has been found abandoned in an apartment complex in Gwinnett. The wheels and tires are missing, and the steering column is fucked up. They believe everything else is still in tact! They say the car is in pretty rough shape, but Im not sure what to make of that. I'll know more once they arrange for me to pick it up.

My car was stolen from SPSU last seen ~12pm 3/23/10
    Bartow County tag
    15" evoke/dr20/flashback/og wheels
    Civic si exhaust from 06-09
    lowered a little bit
    wingless
    wiperless
    wink mirror

if you have any information about the car pm me immediately. if you see it driving around please call 911 and alert them

thanks
    Chad
    Last edited by allout13; 03-24-2010 at 03:19 PM.