Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KNOWN CAR THEIVE(S) snooping my house!!!!

how old are yall? lol Has this site gone to the children?
    need CA$H? I WILL BUY YOUR STUFF OF VALUE.... PM ME WHATCHA GOT!

Quote Originally Posted by PD code 805D View Post
    how old are yall? lol Has this site gone to the children?
    I think so and they still blame me for all the cars found on the Southside.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I think so and they still blame me for all the cars found on the Southside.
    Southside is no thieve. I can vouch for him anytime... People just run their mouths and talk snack!!!!
    resize pic

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed View Post
    Both of yall are bitches for hanging out with them.. WHo are they? i bet you guys too scared and call out names,so you want IA too back beaware. But you wont tell us who they are or names?

Even if i did hang out with "thieves", I'm a grown ass man. If they just off a brigde, I'm not..... The day I get caught "stealing", Then someone can post my mug shot there. But untill then, I have paper work for everything...

And for Ej2 or whatever, name my suppose friends who steal cars and we'll go from there..
    resize pic

Quote Originally Posted by gerardojdm View Post
    Even if i did hang out with "thieves", I'm a grown ass man. If they just off a brigde, I'm not.....

Guilty by association.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

for fucks sake man! READ YOUR SHIT BEFORE SUBMITTING IT.

I can vouch for Geradojdm and most of the crew.. They nor do I steal..

Our Hondas arent that clean to be stealing shit!! LOL'z...Would be nice tho...

Im not accusing him of stealing or anything. Just pointing out that him saying he is a grown man so he can hang out with people that steal and still be perceived as innocent, is, well, outlandish.
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

he said IF

What I don't fucking get is if you people know these thieves, then why the hell do you let them keep doing what they're doing? Turn them in! I'm sure if they steal that much then there will be evidence lying around where they reside. If you're gonna just let them keep going, DON'T come on here bitching and moaning when your shit gets stolen!

this is crazy. if i found out somebody i associated with was a car theif, id cut ties with them that second no matter how "cool" we were. thats some fucked up shit stealing peoples cars that they put hard work, time and money into and for someone to be cool with a theif then they can not ever be trusted.

my grandfather used to tell me "if you lay with dogs your gonna get fleas"

Quote Originally Posted by CH@Dbee View Post
    this is crazy. if i found out somebody i associated with was a car theif, id cut ties with them that second no matter how "cool" we were. thats some fucked up shit stealing peoples cars that they put hard work, time and money into and for someone to be cool with a theif then they can not ever be trusted.

my grandfather used to tell me "if you lay with dogs your gonna get fleas"
    Your grandfather was a smart smart man. I cut ties with my BEST FRIEND from high school because all he wanted to do was sit around and smoke pot, and I DO NOT agree with drugs of any kind. We were really really good friends, played ball together for like 5 years, dads coached all of our travel ball teams together. I even went home the night we graduated because we were all hanging out, and they just wanted to sit around and smoke. I pick and choose very carefully who I surround myself with for this very reason.

OMFG

Read, Comprehend, and then choice your words.... People please read carefully before saying... Little details make a hugh difference..

If i was a thieve, my car would have been running months ago.. I buy stuff of people from ia, ebay, Icbmotorsport, craigslist, passwordjdm and people i know. I paid $325 for a spoon n1 from mtny and yet I steal????
    resize pic

Quote Originally Posted by Black4DrEK View Post
    OMFG

Some people are ignorant man..... It's clear they can't read!!!!!!
    resize pic

Read, Comprehend, then then choice your wod.... People please read carefully before saying... Little details make a hugh difference..

If i was a thieve, my car would have been running months ago.. I buy stuff of people from ia, ebay, Icbmotorsport, craigslist, passwordjdm and people i know. I paid $325 for a spoon n1 from mtny and i steal...
    Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat View Post
    Im not accusing him of stealing or anything. Just pointing out that him saying he is a grown man so he can hang out with people that steal and still be perceived as innocent, is, well, outlandish.

resize pic

Your grandfather was a smart smart man. I cut ties with my BEST FRIEND from high school because all he wanted to do was sit around and smoke pot, and I DO NOT agree with drugs of any kind. We were really really good friends, played ball together for like 5 years, dads coached all of our travel ball teams together. I even went home the night we graduated because we were all hanging out, and they just wanted to sit around and smoke. I pick and choose very carefully who I surround myself with for this very reason.
    i used to not take his advice, i learned to listen to the man the hard way lol
    Read, Comprehend, and then choice your words.... People please read carefully before saying... Little details make a hugh difference..

If i was a thieve, my car would have been running months ago.. I buy stuff of people from ia, ebay, Icbmotorsport, craigslist, passwordjdm and people i know. I paid $325 for a spoon n1 from mtny and yet I steal????
    you already said you associate with car thieves, i would NEVER do any business with you because of that. if your cool with people that take from others and you do nothing about it you have low moral standards yourself and i would never trust you.

you already said you associate with car thieves, i would NEVER do any business with you because of that. if your cool with people that take from others and you do nothing about it you have low moral standards yourself and i would never trust you.

I'm not asking you or anyone to believe me dude... you yourself have probably done business with true thieves and didn't know.. I buy stuff and who knows were it came from.. If someone tells me that's their parts, I'll take them to whoever sold it to me and not my problem. I know for a fact countless people on IA have bought stolen parts without them evening knowing they are stolen....
    resize pic

and like it said before, read everything... That includes "IF's" I never said Yes I do hang out, Yes I do know, Yes whatever, IF...... Thanks
    resize pic

I'm not asking you or anyone to believe me dude... you youself have probably done business with true thieves and didn't know.. I buy stuff and who knows were it came from.. If someone tells me that's their parts, I'll take them to whoever sold it to me and not my problem. I know for a fact countless people on IA have bought stolen parts without them evening knowing they are stolen....
    I'm not taking any sides here. Just wanted to clarify what CH@Dbee is sayin, or at least what I think he's saying.

What he means is that he would not do any business with you due to the fact that you "somehow" stated you were "friends" with people who steal/stole cars/parts.

On another note, did you get a look at the tags other than county?
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

I'm not asking you or anyone to believe me dude... you yourself have probably done business with true thieves and didn't know.. I buy stuff and who knows were it came from.. If someone tells me that's their parts, I'll take them to whoever sold it to me and not my problem. I know for a fact countless people on IA have bought stolen parts without them evening knowing they are stolen....
    i never said you were a thief and im not even implying that you are, but you said you willing associate with those people that you know steal peoples shit and you dont do a damn thing about it, thats fucked up.

real talk, if i knew somebody was a thief and they walked to me at a meet like "you chadbee i like your pictures man i want to hire you for a photoshoot" i would tell them very firmly to fuck off and dont talk to me cause i dont mess with people that steal. thats me though and thats my morals. its my opinion that taking something from someone that they have put so much of their life into is soooo fucking wrong. if you can be cool with those types of people and it not bother you, do your thing man but remember, if you lay with dogs your gonna get fleas.

Quote Originally Posted by DC2NR View Post
    I'm not taking any sides here. Just wanted to clarify what CH@Dbee is sayin, or at least what I think he's saying.

What he means is that he would not do any business with you due to the fact that you "somehow" stated you were "friends" with people who steal/stole cars/parts.

correct, if i had a clean ITR swapped EG and i went to sell him a part and he told his buddy in normal conversation that he "bought a new part from a guy today and he had this MINT ITR swapped hatch" and dude was like "oh yeah werd? it sounds hot, he live in this area? i aint ever seen it around" then gerardojdm said "nah he stays out in conyers thats why you havent seen it up here"

BAM...my shit is at risk.

i never said you were a thief and im not even implying that you are, but you said you willing associate with those people that you know steal peoples shit and you dont do a damn thing about it, thats fucked up.

real talk, if i knew somebody was a thief and they walked to me at a meet like "you chadbee i like your pictures man i want to hire you for a photoshoot" i would tell them very firmly to fuck off and dont talk to me cause i dont mess with people that steal. thats me though and thats my morals. its my opinion that taking something from someone that they have put so much of their life into is soooo fucking wrong. if you can be cool with those types of people and it not bother you, do your thing man but remember, if you lay with dogs your gonna get fleas.

I totally understand where you are coming from dude, but like i said, If me or my friends do steal, then sooner or later they will be consequences....
    I wouldn't trust not even them to be around me if they steal... I know who are thieves and who isn't. I asked you about the photoshop program for the simple reason of making a honest living as you are... I'm current building my car from bottom-top all parts bought.... I probably have over easily over $5000 and still not finished. honest living
    resize pic

I didn't because I dont associate with them in any kinda way.. but i can
    resize pic

I didn't because I dont associate with them in any kinda way.. but i can
    Sorry, I didn't imply anything about association, just asking since they rode by your house a few times.
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

Sorry, I didn't imply anything about association, just asking since they rode by your house a few times.

I can't get a good look at the tag..
    resize pic

geeze, where has this thread gone??.....

anyone want to buy my 96 GeEzEr 4door?? LoL

this is one of those threads that need to be locked. I dont understand why my shit gets deleted half the time but a bullshit ass talking thread stays open....
    need CA$H? I WILL BUY YOUR STUFF OF VALUE.... PM ME WHATCHA GOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Power View Post
    geeze, where has this thread gone??.....

anyone want to buy my 96 GeEzEr 4door?? LoL

x2!! Fuck it man.. Delete this shit bro.its worthless. these folks just want to argue over some BS... DELETE the post..

DONT LOOK OUT FOR THE 2 TEGS HE MENTIONED!! AND DONT LOOK OUT FOR THE EG!!!!

LET THESE FOLKS GET THERE SHIT STOLEN FROM THESE IDIOTS!!!!

Some people are ignorant man..... It's clear they can't read!!!!!!
    keetle, meet pot...

You talk about reading, but yet, you can't spell to save your fucking car/life.
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    keetle, meet pot...

You talk about reading, but yet, you can't spell to save your fucking car/life.
    This isnt damn Grammer class... If he spells a word wrong yall KNOW what he MEAN!!!

Question for you purp..What ever happend to "the Bucky"?????

fast grocery getter chinitoxamor's Avatar

bitch go work for ur shit, lol... shit i'd shoot the first fucka who walks up to my car door

yeahhhhhh you likeeeee when she does thattttttt

Quote Originally Posted by PD code 805D View Post
    this is one of those threads that need to be locked. I dont understand why my shit gets deleted half the time but a bullshit ass talking thread stays open....
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by chinitoxamor View Post
    bitch go work for ur shit, lol... shit i'd shoot the first fucka who walks up to my car door
    LOL

Awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12