Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: my boosted civic hatch got stolen

Banned

Yeah bro I wish I could get another civic hatch for less than 1k!..
    Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    all types of cars..lol

prob under a thousand, im always on the hunt for a cheap 2nd car....

LET ME GET UR NUM I THINK I NO WHO WAS IT

DA IS THE WAY FOR ME 404Chapin703's Avatar

ill tell him to give it to u!! lol
    *DA SQUAD MEMBER* #85 404CHAPIN703

redhotsleeper

Sorry for you loss!! I never take mine to any mall or public place where its out of my sight..and if it is the steering wheel is off ECU out and Alpha lock on!!! for thos of you that still have your car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AL800...Q5fAccessories

Quote Originally Posted by sleeperteg View Post
    Sorry for you loss!! I never take mine to any mall or public place where its out of my sight..and if it is the steering wheel is off ECU out and Alpha lock on!!! for thos of you that still have your car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AL800...Q5fAccessories
    that aint ganna help all they have to do is take off the wheel and put a spare on

redhotsleeper

Quote Originally Posted by ej6kidd View Post
    that aint ganna help all they have to do is take off the wheel and put a spare on
    wheel locks!!! all 5 on that one wheel!! if the have time to change the wheel before i get back they can have it!! otherwise somebody is gonna get sum hot lead!!!

how bout the ni**a in the da su*k my dic*

IA Member

Erik im sry for you man, i feel your pain after getting mines stolen also a year back,

also i dont really trust IA, im sure theres nice people on here but for the most part i wont show pics of my car unless i lived in a really nice area ANd had a garage with a security system, And an alarm on my car,with a clutch lock, a wheel lock, poison on the door handles (like in that movies the jackal with bruce willis ), a killswitch to EVERYTHING!!! including the dash lights head lights, break lights and the speedometer so basically theyll cant see where or how fast they are going and most likely crash and turn into a human crushed pie!, lol , actually id even go as far as to say if all theses switches were not activated before they tried to have your car turned on! just have your shit set to blow up !!. so the sons of a guns just die and burn to nothing less than a crispy human biscuit! //sigh now my rant is over !

because im sure people who stole your car could possible be on here too. Even leaving nice comments like " im sry for your loss"..
    im not saying you putting pictures of your car up before it got stolen was linked to it , but what im saying is that it could have or aided to it, so the next car you get i wont put pics of it up till the day it got stolen, cause if i was a thief and saw your car on IA, which alot of theives do! ill steal any car i see that i think looks like yours cause ill know what ill possibly be getting!!! especially in these hard times.

its not about being afraid of these fools but its just the law doesnt help us either cause theres no money in it for them i was told.

thanks for reading, its late im bored and felt like typing....

if i were a serial killer id hook cars up and put mafia style bombs in them just so send a message to these fools!

STOP STEALING OUR HONDASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Seems like someone would watch a nice honda pull in, then watch that car the whole time it's there. If someone did this multiple times from a distance, you're bound to see someone try to jack it. Record it, drive up to them, stop recording, leave a recording, get out with a bat, beat their legs till they're mangled beyond repair, drive off, ???, profit.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

DA IS THE WAY FOR ME 404Chapin703's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_d View Post
    how bout the ni**a in the da su*k my dic*
    ur stupid erick is like my brother i lived with his fam for a year wen my parents kicked me out that y i said ill tell him to give it to u hes my next door nieghbor now u d**k
    *DA SQUAD MEMBER* #85 404CHAPIN703

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234