Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: atempted robbery beware

damn im fukn pissed! i hate stupid fuks that cant do shit with there life so they try to fuk up other ppls lives. im glad your ok and i hope someone finds these lames
    ridin in a honda

Dude I know exactly who you are talking about!!!!They guy is always riding around near my house its a black` coupe with si wheels.He stays in riverdale dont know where but he is always going towards Pointe Southe area.If im not mistaken he had it posted for sale at a Wendys in riverdale one time.If I see it again Ill get the tag number and you can give it to the cops and let them do the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Certified Gearhead

Seriously. Carry one. At all times.

BTW:

I've seen that car around, and so has a coworker here. If I see it again I'll get the tag number and post it here.
    Last edited by B18C5-EH2; 12-08-2009 at 09:44 AM.

I'll be on the lookout as well.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

import/domestics

thanks so much

Certified Gearhead

Just a few quick questions:

Where did you guys meet?

Did they actually brandish a fire arm?

did they say they were going to shoot you?

How exactly did they wreck you? Did they make contact, run you off the road,or simply chasing you caused you to drive erratically (thinking they could shoot you at any time) and lose control of the vehicle?

I am in no way at all blaming you for any of this. I'm just trying to piece together how this all went down.

Certified Gearhead

The problem these days is with Craigslist, fake/random e-mail accounts, and fake names it's entirely possible someone could pull shit like this and not get caught.

Did the cops tell you guys charged have been filed,or are pending? I'm not sure what constitutes "robbery" these days, and since I'm not getting how it all went down I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

I know you are probably still reeling from the events and the accident, and maybe since there is an ongoing investigation it's best to not give out details, but if you can help us "see" what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2 View Post
    The problem these days is with Craigslist, fake/random e-mail accounts, and fake names it's entirely possible someone could pull shit like this and not get caught.

Did the cops tell you guys charged have been filed,or are pending? I'm not sure what constitutes "robbery" these days, and since I'm not getting how it all went down I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

I know you are probably still reeling from the events and the accident, and maybe since there is an ongoing investigation it's best to not give out details, but if you can help us "see" what happened.
    Couldnt CL track the IP address where the add was placed from? Im probably wrong but its a good idea lol

Seriously. Carry one. At all times.

BTW:

I've seen that car around, and so has a coworker here. If I see it again I'll get the tag number and post it here.
    x2 keep one in the chamber likeBut like I said I believe he stays down here I seen the car a few times riding around never paid any attention until the other day he was riding by my house and I seen him crossing over 138 towards point southe.He had the car for sale in Riverdale does it have HIDs?I think it does cant remember I know he has sidemarkers.Next time I see him ill ask him if he wants to sell it.But some guys in a suv tried to get my brothers car they told him did he want to sell it and the guy was like Ill give you 250$ for it and he was like pull over so we can talk.This was near Fayette/Pointe South Mcdonalds.They were riding in a Suv he said might be the same guys.
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

import/domestics

didnt get to talk to one in depth yet i just got off the phone with clayton county and they told me i wont know if a detective is assigned until thursday and theres no one to talk to me right now about it. the guy has been using this email for over a year. his partners finger prints are in my car but they wont fingerprint the stering wheel or drivers door where he jumped in it trying to steal it. i got anough info that they could probably find him in a day or 2 max.
    Last edited by Camaroz2869c; 12-29-2009 at 02:30 PM.

import/domestics

Just a few quick questions:

Where did you guys meet?

Did they actually brandish a fire arm?

did they say they were going to shoot you?

How exactly did they wreck you? Did they make contact, run you off the road,or simply chasing you caused you to drive erratically (thinking they could shoot you at any time) and lose control of the vehicle?

I am in no way at all blaming you for any of this. I'm just trying to piece together how this all went down.
    the extended stay on mt zion pkwy. didnt think nothing about it because i know several people that have lost their homes to foreclosure and such living in extended stays right now.

they jammed me in my back saying he was going to shoot i pushed back and it gave also his coat wasnt heavy enough to have a gun. i told them to show me then and they wouldnt

they took off we pulled out stopped in the intersection to see which way they went saw what looked like them going straight down the road and start to accelerrate just made it through the intersection when i heard the noise and the car shot to the right i kept trying to correct it. one person said they saw a green vehicle hit us that had been sitting in the parking lot at burger king until just as this started. another said this monster pot hole on the other side of the red light i hit it when the heard the noise. i dont know what happened honestly when it happened i looked at the gauges and we were only at 45 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Camaroz2869c View Post
    the extended stay on mt zion pkwy. didnt think nothing about it because i know several people that have lost their homes to foreclosure and such living in extended stays right now.

they jammed me in my back saying he was going to shoot i pushed back and it gave also his coat wasnt heavy enough to have a gun. i told them to show me then and they wouldnt

they took off we pulled out stopped in the intersection to see which way they went saw what looked like them going straight down the road and start to accelerrate just made it through the intersection when i heard the noise and the car shot to the right i kept trying to correct it. one person said they saw a green vehicle hit us that had been sitting in the parking lot at burger king until just as this started. another said this monster pot hole on the other side of the red light i hit it when the heard the noise. i dont know what happened honestly when it happened i looked at the gauges and we were only at 45 mph
    Didnt read sorry well just wait and when they assign a detective then they can get the info and do you have any pics of the car?
    Last edited by southside; 12-08-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Are you sure you didnt just stop/turn in front of someone or run into some crater in the street? Thats what it sounds like to me.

import/domestics

i didnt turn i kept going straight

import/domestics

extended stay america i believe next to sun suites

import/domestics

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    x2 keep one in the chamber likeBut like I said I believe he stays down here I seen the car a few times riding around never paid any attention until the other day he was riding by my house and I seen him crossing over 138 towards point southe.He had the car for sale in Riverdale does it have HIDs?I think it does cant remember I know he has sidemarkers.Next time I see him ill ask him if he wants to sell it.But some guys in a suv tried to get my brothers car they told him did he want to sell it and the guy was like Ill give you 250$ for it and he was like pull over so we can talk.This was near Fayette/Pointe South Mcdonalds.They were riding in a Suv he said might be the same guys.

yes it has HIDs

i didnt turn i kept going straight
    You said you pulled out and stopped in the intersection....You sure you were not just all worked up from what just happened and just stopped in front of the other vehicle?

import/domestics

Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    You said you pulled out and stopped in the intersection....You sure you were not just all worked up from what just happened and just stopped in front of the other vehicle?
    no i looked before i stopped. there was very light traffic there. if someone did hit me they left.

then when the helicopters were there a toyota truck went around the police and drove right under the propellers missing them by inches

you know whats a funny word steve... pickleweasel!

import/domestics

haha wazzy.

you know whats funny jeffs work on your subby.

now back to the point at hand please

yes it has HIDs
    Same guy was at moreland ave like a week ago or two he stays around me somewhere so shouldnt be to hard to find.

import/domestics

channel 2 news wants the story
    Last edited by Camaroz2869c; 12-29-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Kick their asses SB aka "Camaroz2869c" lol.. you want a TBIRD!! yay

import/domestics

his mother , sister in law , and i met with eric from channel 2 news and it will air either tonight or tomorrow night.

import/domestics

Default his picture

heres the guys info and pic i got tonight and myspace

http://www.myspace.com/ga_deezy_baby the 2 pics are this guy he goes by dee and deezy he also has an add for a 54" tv on craigslist http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ele/1495223128.html i had a friend message him and sent his # thats how i found that ad

http://www.myspace.com/57531887 the one threatening to shoot
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Camaroz2869c; 12-09-2009 at 02:29 AM.

Get this info over to the cops man
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

import/domestics

i will as soon as they assign a dectective.
    Last edited by Camaroz2869c; 12-29-2009 at 02:32 PM.

so when will the interview air?? What did his mother and sister-n-law have to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

"54IN BIG SCREEN HDTV FAIRLY NEW T.V. IS IN GREAT CONDITION SCREEN HAS NO SCRATCHES
    THIS IS A MUST SELL IM ASKIN $350 OR BEST OFFER I STOLE IT ABOUT 1 WEEK AGO, LONG AS IT AINT YOURS, CALL ME AT 404-494-6186 IM BROKE AND CANT AFFORD A REAL PHONE SERVICE SO NO TEXT. CALL IN TIME
    I NEED THIS GONE THIS WEEKEND!! THANKS"

Changed his CL to what he really meant.

import/domestics

his family said they dont blame me and a furious that clayton county has started doing anything.

the onlt thing they are upset with me about is where i checked myself out of the hospital trying to get something done about this.

in im he was real cocky and dared me to come back down there that no one will mess with him and nothing is going to happen to him cop wise or any other way.

interview should be on tonight channel 2 at 11pm eric there handled it. i gave props to importatlanta.com for providing help
    Last edited by Camaroz2869c; 12-29-2009 at 02:32 PM.

Man, shiz is getting crazy! The holidays always seem to make people more screwy! GL!

interview should be on tonight channel 2 at 11pm eric there handled it. i gave props to importatlanta.com for being more help than the cops.
    Someone record this and upload with a link if you can...I would like to see it for sure.

import/domestics

they cant put pictures of the guy on air until they get them from the cops. they show pictures of my car and friend in the hospital bed.

will be watching... props to you man, and I wish your friemd a speedy recovery
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

i hope these dudes get what they deserve hope your friend gets well soon

import/domestics

thanks to all

Dang I wanna see if Channel 2 will be able to stir up Clayton county popos now that it's on TV which will make them look bad.

This is just another fine example of how our justice system is hard at work....lol

Camaroz2869c you being watching them CSI shows huh...good work and good luck on getting these mofos. Thanks for keeping the streets a bit cleaner.
    EK needs a new tune? baby needs more boost so a good tuner is needed....anyone?

Default robbery attempt

The funny part is... reading their myspace "Ebonics" it goes to show you they prove the typical "hood" stereotype! I mean my cat is probably smarter than these guys!

"I like playing football riding around in my Monte Carlo SS and makin money if you aint bout makin money get the #### from me" << WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?

"Name: Deezy Bitch act like u kno"
    "Thoughts First Waking Up: anotha day anotha dollar" << another day, another ROBBERY and stealing from HARD WORKING PEOPLE.. MAN GET THE FUCK OFF THE STREETS!! get what you deserve

Certified Gearhead

What morons like those hoodrats don't realize is that by posing to have a firearm not only are they guilty of armed robbery, but if the person they're trying to rob pulls a gun out (and shoots them) it's a justified shooting.

After shooting and killing one or more of those morons I can hear one of their family members on the news:

"...and he didn't even have a gun! How you gonna shoot somebody when they ain't got no gun!"

I cannot even imagine how things would have gone down had you pulled an actual gun out. I'm sure the pleading would have started on their parts. I'm betting their thug life routine would have been dropped quickly.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by tnomud View Post
    I pray for the day a situation like this goes down..............
    Really?

See while I do carry a firearm I hope I don't ever have to use it. This is not to say that I would not have shot these guys since they "had a gun" and all, but I don't pray for this sort of situation.

I narrowly missed my business's neighbor getting robbed at gun point last Monday night - had I not been taking a dump (made me close a few minutes later than normal) I'd have walked out right in the middle of my business neighbor face down on the ground with some robber holding his pistol sideways at him.

I didn't buy a pistol so that hopefully I'd get to shoot someone - I bought it in case I HAVE to shoot someone.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast