Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: cars stolen and found in Tara Mobile Home Park!!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by bearzilla74 View Post
    i have a built ej coupe they fucking tried to steal it about a month ago i came outside and let 50 rounds go at them they were driving a red coupe
    What firearm(s) were you able to fire 50 rounds so quickly?

Did you pick up all 50 shell casings?

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2 View Post
    What firearm(s) were you able to fire 50 rounds so quickly?

Did you pick up all 50 shell casings?
    his glock18 with an extended mag and a standard mag duhhh. thats the only way he can empty the "clip"...full auto baby!:boobies: lol
    when i hear "JDM" i think about 1998 and FF SQUAD. the originators
    BABIES "R" US crew

Quote Originally Posted by r_Senik View Post
    his glock18 with an extended mag and a standard mag duhhh. thats the only way he can empty the "clip"...full auto baby! lol
    lol. He killed his neighbors. Dog and cat yet real target got away
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    LMAO 50 rounds and they still got awayEither somebody cant aim or they had they eyes closed at the time.
    x2 elgordo cant run that fast!
    Hella stock member!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 10secRHDcrx View Post
    this is durango. this is for a the haters and big mouth liers that hate on me because im mexican and because i have the fastest rhd crx in ATLANTA . The shop didnt get charge with anything or lost the license.the motor that was found in the shop was getting built for boost because thats what i was asked to do with it.I was working on it cause thats my job.I dont run vin numbers when a engine is brought in because thats none my business. My only question that i ask the client is how many horse they want on it. And i never question them were they get it from.The shop is open everyday and you are welcome to take a walk around it. My crx is in the front yard with the hood open because i dont have anything to hide from anyone.I dont get in peoples business because i respect everybody. I dont still from nobody and never will. For that guy that wants to bet money that im stelling cars. i dont have any money but i put my 10sec rhd crx on his hands if he proves it the rite way not with lies.
    Guess you don't remember that time you almost killed someone I know in Mcdonough racing your POS lightning and didnt even bother to check to see if he is alright and you even said you saw him wreck!!! Yeah respects everyone huh.......How about your EG hatch with that stolen B20 Vtec????

Guess you didnt think I would chime in huh.....OOppps the cat is out of the bag!!

Quote Originally Posted by ASE*Tech View Post
    Guess you don't remember that time you almost killed someone I know in Mcdonough racing your POS lightning and didnt even bother to check to see if he is alright and you even said you saw him wreck!!! Yeah respects everyone huh.......How about your EG hatch with that stolen B20 Vtec????

Guess you didnt think I would chime in huh.....OOppps the cat is out of the bag!!
    Quoted so this doesnt go anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Quoted so this doesnt go anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic gsr View Post
    STILLHAVE THAT PENIS ?????
    They should have never gave u niggggas vtec

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234