Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cars stolen and found in Tara Mobile Home Park!!!!!

Privateer Racing!!

Watch some of the videos Pawell294 has posted, most of those guys mentioned are in them. They all race in Moreland avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J View Post
    What makes Durango stand out in my mind is having import performance oriented cars but not really engaging in any of the scene except for what they do. They operate kinda autonomously - doesn't make them guilty of anything but it's def weird.
    Yea he does come out but not as much its seldom that you see him.I seen him at the BP meet and Friday night drag.Idk but the motor in his CRX was a b20vtec boosted with toda vtec killers.But think about it he had a RHD clip on a CRX and one in his eg.Idk if he was buying parts or he was running it but at least they got em and will get whoever else also im sure he doesnt wanna get busted with all that.So anything stolen that he bought from people or people gave him im sure they will be next.Damn I love when cops do their jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeLMFxDrRA

Makes you wonder why it has a big ? on the motor!
    shaved block code and the trans vin pulled off~!
    Hella stock member!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Yea he does come out but not as much its seldom that you see him.I seen him at the BP meet and Friday night drag.Idk but the motor in his CRX was a b20vtec boosted with toda vtec killers.But think about it he had a RHD clip on a CRX and one in his eg.Idk if he was buying parts or he was running it but at least they got em and will get whoever else also im sure he doesnt wanna get busted with all that.So anything stolen that he bought from people or people gave him im sure they will be next.Damn I love when cops do their jobs.
    If that is true then someone doesn't understand the concept of N/A cams having huge overlap due to lift and duration, and boost cams having less overlap but longer duration.

VTEC killers + boost = fail

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2 View Post
    If that is true then someone doesn't understand the concept of N/A cams having huge overlap due to lift and duration, and boost cams having less overlap but longer duration.

VTEC killers + boost = fail
    Lies. I want S2 Pro 5s in my GSR turbo setup.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Certified Gearhead

I'd imagine the ramp on some turbo spec cams would not be nearly as extreme as ones on say, VTEC killers?

See--- what I like to do is have HUGE overlap --- get that intake side open FAST... then leave it open FOREVER. Before those intake valves close I like to go ahead and open the exhaust simultaneously with about 20 lbs of boost hitting it. I like for my boost to blow STRAIGHT through the cylinder clear out the other side... keeping ALL the valves open. Closed valves are for pussies in the turbo world. Simultaneously... I click off a spark w/ both in. and ex. side wide the fuck open. This way, when the fuel sprays --- it gets blown outta the head and inside of a red hot exhaust mani and outta the tailpipe onto the windshield of the car behind me. Then I flick out a match and set their car on fire. That's how real men set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Power View Post
    i dont think clayton county pd cares about honda/acuras being stolen and dumped, considering the amount of drug and gang problems around
    i agree and the fuked up part is that its everywhere.

Certified Gearhead

See--- what I like to do is have HUGE overlap --- get that intake side open FAST... then leave it open FOREVER. Before those intake valves close I like to go ahead and open the exhaust simultaneously with about 20 lbs of boost hitting it. I like for my boost to blow STRAIGHT through the cylinder clear out the other side... keeping ALL the valves open. Closed valves are for pussies in the turbo world. Simultaneously... I click off a spark w/ both in. and ex. side wide the fuck open. This way, when the fuel sprays --- it gets blown outta the head and inside of a red hot exhaust mani and outta the tailpipe onto the windshield of the car behind me. Then I flick out a match and set their car on fire. That's how real men set it up.
    HAHA!

My thoughts exactly.

While we're at it let me add that I'd also recommend decking the block down to the tabs, and using CTR pistons with a decked GS-R P72 head for maximum boost efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by flatop09 View Post
    i agree and the fuked up part is that its everywhere.
    Yea but since they had so many people saying there cars were stolen and found near there or around there with a little help they built a case and used that to raid the trailor park. If it was only one or two car ever so often then I dont think they would do anything but these guys seem like they were taken alot of cars.So when the cops have alot of info and leads then they take action but most of the time with stolen cars you have to do the work yourself and bring it to them.If not then they dont give a shit but if you have alot of info they will investigate.And since he had a friend with pull that is more than likely why.Think about it if you were a cop and somebody gave you hella info about something similar to a chop shop and nobody else knew about it,You did a little investigating and got probable cause.You take all the info to your superior and it makes you look fucking awesome.
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2 View Post
    HAHA!

My thoughts exactly.

While we're at it let me add that I'd also recommend decking the block down to the tabs, and using CTR pistons with a decked GS-R P72 head for maximum boost efficiency.

I can't believe you forgot 87 octane and advancing the timing 112 degrees.

I can't believe you forgot 87 octane and advancing the timing 112 degrees.
    Shit runs awesome dont forget the 40psi 50psi spike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeLMFxDrRA

Makes you wonder why it has a big ? on the motor!
    LOL Guy mentions Collective Racing at the end of that song. LOL

Guess you had to be there...

this is durango. this is for a the haters and big mouth liers that hate on me because im mexican and because i have the fastest rhd crx in ATLANTA . The shop didnt get charge with anything or lost the license.the motor that was found in the shop was getting built for boost because thats what i was asked to do with it.I was working on it cause thats my job.I dont run vin numbers when a engine is brought in because thats none my business. My only question that i ask the client is how many horse they want on it. And i never question them were they get it from.The shop is open everyday and you are welcome to take a walk around it. My crx is in the front yard with the hood open because i dont have anything to hide from anyone.I dont get in peoples business because i respect everybody. I dont still from nobody and never will. For that guy that wants to bet money that im stelling cars. i dont have any money but i put my 10sec rhd crx on his hands if he proves it the rite way not with lies.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by 10secRHDcrx View Post
    this is durango. this is for a the haters and big mouth liers that hate on me because im mexican and because i have the fastest rhd crx in ATLANTA . The shop didnt get charge with anything or lost the license.the motor that was found in the shop was getting built for boost because thats what i was asked to do with it.I was working on it cause thats my job.I dont run vin numbers when a engine is brought in because thats none my business. My only question that i ask the client is how many horse they want on it. And i never question them were they get it from.The shop is open everyday and you are welcome to take a walk around it. My crx is in the front yard with the hood open because i dont have anything to hide from anyone.I dont get in peoples business because i respect everybody. I dont still from nobody and never will. For that guy that wants to bet money that im stelling cars. i dont have any money but i put my 10sec rhd crx on his hands if he proves it the rite way not with lies.
    Haha that's some funny shit. No I don't think anyone hates in you over your pos. car. We hate tht you help thos thiefs. And do nothing but help these thiefs build their cars with Stolen shit.

IA Member

cancel
    Last edited by honda_BOYZ; 12-07-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: wrong

Quote Originally Posted by LOLb16 View Post
    What's with the polished block code? And the missing tranny plate?
    What's with the polished block code? And the missing tranny plate?

Believe me next time look closer the codes are there.Next time I see you on the track, I will show them to you

Quote Originally Posted by honda_BOYZ View Post
    The next time that you see my car, look closer and you will see the block codes. They are there, believe me, you just got look harder.
    Almost a ninja edit!

cancel
    So who are you??

Every1 do a quick search of this guys posts... and connect some dots. Shit gets interesting. 1 sec he's Rudy. The next he's Jesus.

hondaboys and 10secrhdcrx are the same guy! they have the same ip!
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    hondaboys and 10secrhdcrx are the same guy! they have the same ip!
    Lol so is the 10secrhdcrx guy Rudy or Durango?Or somebody acting like Durango I dont think he has a 10sec crx last time I seen.Idk maybe it is wonder how many cars I gotta steal to hit 10s.

OUch!! LOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 10secRHDcrx View Post
    1- my boys car was the one whos was stolen that customer who brought him the stolen motor was his nephew rudy.
    16 highschool kid w/ no job (how did he get his hands on a built motor) he didnt bother to say that.
    2- after reading this post another one of my boys told me a few years ago his supercharged ef was stolen out of east point.
    and they found some of the parts at durango. interesting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 91efdx View Post
    1- my boys car was the one whos was stolen that customer who brought him the stolen motor was his nephew rudy.
    16 highschool kid w/ no job (how did he get his hands on a built motor) he didnt bother to say that.
    2- after reading this post another one of my boys told me a few years ago his supercharged ef was stolen out of east point.
    and they found some of the parts at durango. interesting!!!
    Damnnnnnnnn wasnt a bseries was it?I know Durango had a b20vtec or gsr supercharged. Quoted so doesnt got anywhere.

Hmmmmm

im interested on ur boots pls give me a call at 404 642 1906 ask 4 jr
    Hi Junior

:

im interested on ur fairings pls give me a call at 404 642 1906 ask 4 jesus i will aslo buy any other parts such as mirrors and brakets
    :

Hi Jesus. Why is that? Is this b/c you steal bikes too???

PS: I thought your name was Junior though. Now your Jesus

:

hey ill like to buy ur car give me a call at 404 642 1906 or 404 207 5950 ask for jose
    Hi Jose.

But wait - I thought your name was Junior and Jesus.

:

do you still have it??

where in stockbridge are you??

Pretty specific question don't you think? WOuld you like the address and when they are working vs when they are home as well?

:

i have a 96 honda coupe with si interier n front end if u want to trade give me a call at 404 610 3581
    Thanx. Will be looking for that coupe. I;m sure it's pieced together from all the EM1s you've stolen or at least know were stolen.

:

check in the trailers behind ractrac in jonesboro
    OH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY??????? Is that where you left the stolen shit after you took what you wanted??

:

willing 2 trade got 1 single cam turbo ef or a ls ef call me at 404-514-4034 ask for Rudy
    Damn Rudy you gotta lotta shit kid. I can haz? Or jose - or durango - or Junior - or Jesus.

:

how much for the blades?
    Why are you asking that? Stealing is much easier. But you prob already knew that.

:

I dont need to steal to make my crx hit 10s. I work my ass off every day to make it hapen. I have a job,i work on engines,thas why my shit is fast.

I dint ask anithing about the motor because it was nothing special to me,and i dont call a build motor to samthing that has aftermarket valve springs and retainers, and stock block

IA Member

how is the kid who stole my boys car going to send me a friend request on myspace!!!!
    www.myspace.com/grid3vtec01 HAHAHAHAHA
    keep an eye out for this kid he isnt 20 he is 16 or 17 he is the one who had/sold all my boys eg parts

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep01 View Post
    how is the kid who stole my boys car going to send me a friend request on myspace!!!!
    www.myspace.com/grid3vtec01 HAHAHAHAHA
    keep an eye out for this kid he isnt 20 he is 16 or 17 he is the one who had/sold all my boys eg parts

http://http://viewmorepics.myspace.c...ageID=18393044

Privateer Racing!!

Shit get his cousins phone number for me.....She kinda cute!!

Shit get his cousins phone number for me.....She kinda cute!!
    LMAO Jailbait FTW!
    Maybe he wanted to see what you got new LMAO reason why I dont have any hispanic people on my page unless they are females.If they got a honda as display pic they wont get accepted.

Here you go for people that dont wanna visit link

dammmnn that fool got caught in the act HAHAHA!!! "honda_BOYZ and 10secrhdcrx you are a dumbass!" learn how to be slicker

LOL

Out the game again!!

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    LMAO Jailbait FTW!
    Maybe he wanted to see what you got new LMAO reason why I dont have any hispanic people on my page unless they are females.If they got a honda as display pic they wont get accepted.

Here you go for people that dont wanna visit link
    i know this fool
    Soon!!

IA Member

i have a built ej coupe they fucking tried to steal it about a month ago i came outside and let 50 rounds go at them they were driving a red coupe

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

This guy sounds shady what do you guys think?

[quote=piercyphoto]yea i am down just give me an address where i can meet you so i can plan my day accordingly ok.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearzilla74 View Post
    i have a built ej coupe they fucking tried to steal it about a month ago i came outside and let 50 rounds go at them they were driving a red coupe
    Yes since you look so gangsta and drive a Malibu

Yes since you look so gangsta and drive a Malibu
    LMAO 50 rounds and they still got awayEither somebody cant aim or they had they eyes closed at the time.

Dude it was paintball rounds! You didn't know?

IA Member

yo i am not shady man you dont have anything to worry about my homie mike is one the guys that got his hatch stolen by the tara trailer park boys i work with him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast