Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cars stolen and found in Tara Mobile Home Park!!!!!

Banned

sounds like its time for some medevil justice

I feel like some thieves be posting up in this thread...

Not only that - their friends do too - THAT is the sad part. The thieves don't post much -but their friends do.

No FRIEND of mine would disrespect a scene and still be called a friend. I could not associate w/ any grimy ass motherfuckers who are coattail riders and don't appreciate another man's work and effort.

Thieves do NOT operate alone - they have INFORMATION - information gathered a lot of times right here from this site. They are low-life fucking SCUM... bottom feeders... too stupid to make a good name for themselves. If you're smart enuff to steal cars - you're DUMB for not starting a business geared toward vehicle security - dealerships and will PAY for that knowledge --- seminars --- police will PAY for officer training along that subject line. If you're smart enuff to steal cars - you're smart enuff to develop LEGIT products to make sure that doesn't happen. You'd rather make a few hundred than a few million b/c your IQ is in the single digits. If you're smart enuff to dismantle cars - you're smart enuff to work at speed shops and dealerships develop a CAREER for yourself.

You're a NOBODY - and the people that watch you operate and have knowledge of it are PUSSIES for not putting an end to it. And I know you're reading this but don't give 2 shits about the fact that you are. YEAH... YOU!!!!!

Get a fucking life and if you got a prob with it come see me. I'm easily found - FUCKAS.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BABY J again.
    Ima hit you up soon, cause that's one of the most worthy posts I've read on here in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep01 View Post
    Tara Mobile Home Park

7735 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA

atleast 15 hondas have been found in the past nine months in this trailer park off hwy 1941 and the clayton count police havent done anything. if this sound like you keep reading. these people have been getting away with this for too long i have got something going i just need to get everyone who has had a car stolen and recovered over there to pm me or comment back on this post. this shit will end, i work hard for my sh!t and someone isnt going to take it from me with no repercussions. f*ck thieves
    Where was your car stolen from?? Parking lot, your house?? just wanting to know so i can protect my cars. Im always so paranoid about it getting stolen.

IA Member

parking lot in the middle of the afternoon

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by DynamicSound View Post
    I was a manager at the Target on Mt Zion in Clayton County for 7 months and theft is crazy down there. Police never really acted like they cared, so doesn't surprise me that they are not doing much to stop the car thefts. Personally, after being down there for 7 months, Clayton County is one county that should fall off the face of the earth.

i 100% agree

Light Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked View Post
    I feel like some thieves be posting up in this thread...
    hemmm.....SIR u sure r right about that. everyone posts about their cars and build threads(thinking that thieves wont see) and rant about their cars all day yeah i got a GSR,LS,J swap,or Kswap and they dont think no one is listening lol well goodluck to u all with ur swaps and no security

Quote Originally Posted by MugenCrx View Post
    hemmm.....SIR u sure r right about that. everyone posts about their cars and build threads(thinking that thieves wont see) and rant about their cars all day yeah i got a GSR,LS,J swap,or Kswap and they dont think no one is listening lol well goodluck to u all with ur swaps and no security
    Just like in real life people brag and talk thinking nobody is listening.Thiefs do the same thing if you listen and watch you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamicSound View Post
    I was a manager at the Target on Mt Zion in Clayton County for 7 months and theft is crazy down there. Police never really acted like they cared, so doesn't surprise me that they are not doing much to stop the car thefts. Personally, after being down there for 7 months, Clayton County is one county that should fall off the face of the earth.
    Kill yourself I hate people that try to assume that everything is bad because certain dumb fucks.You cant judge a book by its cover ever heard of that.Clayco is pretty bad but its not as bad as people try to make it seem of course its no Gwinnett or Canton.But its not fucking Watts either its not like people just go around killing and robbing people all the time.SHID theres bad shit about every county so in that case every county should fall off the face of the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

^^^What all of yall said^^^. It's so funny to hear about all of these thief victims. Open your eyes and take a look around, I'm sure you will find weird, random cars lurking the area if they want your car and you will be surprised who your friends are and whose not . Also be absolutely sure nobody is following you home and if you suspect so, keep on taking all rights or all lefts, and stay away from your neighborhood,it will be darn weird if they want to drive in circles also. Also invest on a good alarm and INSTALLATION! A good alarm should have starter and fuel cuts which I never see on customers cars that come in. You could drive off with the alarm on.

UPDATE!!! My boy told me that clayco found the guys that stole his car. It was some kid named Rudy I guess and most of his parts were at Durango's in Jonesboro. Motor was pulled apart they were about to build it for boost and put it in a blue Eg. He got mostly everything back yesterday just missing a few parts but the kid has to get it all back for him. Wheels are gone though supposedly on a Red EK hatch thata Jamaican guy drives in Jonesboro so if you see that car with c10 knockoffs on it call the cops, they're gonna bust him for buying stollen parts. Thanks for all your help guys you know who you are!! Anyway atleast someone's stuff got found, and there is a Gs-R motor in their shed behind the trailor in this Park if anyone had one stollen, just so you know!!!! We told you that something was gonna be done and ye of lil faith........it's OV!!
    Work in progressneed slicks!

what's Durango's?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DustnU View Post
    UPDATE!!! My boy told me that clayco found the guys that stole his car. It was some kid named Rudy I guess and most of his parts were at Durango's in Jonesboro. Motor was pulled apart they were about to build it for boost and put it in a blue Eg. He got mostly everything back yesterday just missing a few parts but the kid has to get it all back for him. Wheels are gone though supposedly on a Red EK hatch thata Jamaican guy drives in Jonesboro so if you see that car with c10 knockoffs on it call the cops, they're gonna bust him for buying stollen parts. Thanks for all your help guys you know who you are!! Anyway atleast someone's stuff got found, and there is a Gs-R motor in their shed behind the trailor in this Park if anyone had one stollen, just so you know!!!! We told you that something was gonna be done and ye of lil faith........it's OV!!
    That's kind of weird how some people get a lot of information that they normally would NOT get from authorities. This is the second time in this thread I've seen someone post info that the police would not give out. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

You won't see the Jamaican guy with those wheels now. They are most likely sitting at the bottom of Lake Lanier.

But good job man. You got things done and did it the right way. Thumbs up.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

Certified Gearhead

wow at durango's? holly shit thats the guy wit the fast crx

NOW I know where --- I always felt that place was suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J View Post
    what's Durango's?
    A shop on Tara Blvd owned by a guy that drives a chop top crx with a eg RHD conversion and a camo. Eg that was supercharged.Same guy used to go to Friday night drag with the crx and has Durango on the side.
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Certified Gearhead

did the cops charged him for sum sort of chop shop or sum?

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    That's kind of weird how some people get a lot of information that they normally would NOT get from authorities. This is the second time in this thread I've seen someone post info that the police would not give out. Later, QD.
    He gave the cops more info than they gave him. He found out through a couple people on here some very crucial info and has a buddy that works for clayco so thats how all the info got spread around. But like he said stuff was gonna get done and it did. Thanks again to those nameless people who helped out!!! Shop lost it's license may get shut down IDK!!!

Funny how Durango's is a stone's throw from the RaceTrac/Trailer Park where a lot of the cars are being found! Coincidence? You decide!

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

He gave the cops more info than they gave him. He found out through a couple people on here some very crucial info and has a buddy that works for clayco so thats how all the info got spread around. But like he said stuff was gonna get done and it did. Thanks again to those nameless people who helped out!!! Shop lost it's license may get shut down IDK!!!
    I gotcha! I gotcha! Any information is good information, you know. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

well they helped get my hatch again. but they were slow about it. honestly

I'm just wondering how many people have to read about this shit before they invest in security? Gurantee u 2 Hondas/Acuras will get plucked this month alone (Dec). People never learn.

Certified Gearhead

wow thats incredible thats where my friend's Si was founf a couple of years ago but he had lojak.. they stole it on a sat. nite at chapparral niteclub in buford hwy and the guys who took it had it parked infron of their house and they were drivin it bak n foward to the gas station.. the detective who had the case asked him is that the car he said yea it is so they went bust the guy and took him to jail is was only one guy and they arrested him in the race track parking lot it took about 10 hours to get his car bak wit lojak only thing missin was his subwoofer =] but a year later they stole it again.. and it was founf as a bare bare bare shell it had nothin on it except a teddy bear inside.. thats all. and it was found close to those trailer parks again!!

IA Member

thank you IA!!!!!!!!!! got almost everything back!!! if your honda/acura goes missing on the south side you know atleast one place you can check.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM_p00ky View Post
    wow thats incredible thats where my friend's Si was founf a couple of years ago but he had lojak.. they stole it on a sat. nite at chapparral niteclub in buford hwy and the guys who took it had it parked infron of their house and they were drivin it bak n foward to the gas station.. the detective who had the case asked him is that the car he said yea it is so they went bust the guy and took him to jail is was only one guy and they arrested him in the race track parking lot it took about 10 hours to get his car bak wit lojak only thing missin was his subwoofer =] but a year later they stole it again.. and it was founf as a bare bare bare shell it had nothin on it except a teddy bear inside.. thats all. and it was found close to those trailer parks again!!
    I heard about that well the first time didnt know they took it again.Somebody tried to steal my cousin's hatch from Chap. but they couldnt (BabyJ some people listen)He found it down the street they tried popping the clutch all the way down Buford.So the battery was dead and he had some Cds scattered.But he got his car back like 20mins after he left the club thinking it was gone.

Dustnu the ek yall are talking about is it a clean one if so I think I seen the wheels on it the other day,He was heading toward Tara Blvd this was like early this week on late last week had some black or bronze ish kinda wheels.Look to be a black guy or Cambodian from his skin tone.
    Last edited by southside; 12-03-2009 at 08:26 AM.

I don't know where Chap is.

1) I have perimeter monitoring on all of my vehicles except my truck. You get w/in 3 feet it chirps (so does my key fob if I'm within 2 miles or so). If you don't move, it goes ape-shit (so does my key fob) in Full Retard mode. At this point... I am pulling my GLOCK out of my backpack and coming to introduce myself to you.

It's not expensive and basically any decent alarm can have the microwave sensor added. Not to mention other security features that I won't broadcast.

Certified Gearhead

u know guys, hendrick security systems is havin a great deal on lojaks, my mom put lojak on my black civic, my red civic, her accord, my pops accord and our truck.. all for 2500 bucks, plus instalation fees ofcourse.. is lifetime fee.. only thing is that u have to go bak to the dealer and for them to go n change the bak up battery every 2 years even dough they say it takes about 3 years to mess up but they recomend every 2 years. idk if u have to pay a fee for the battery change but sure as heck i wont mind doin it lol oh and if u have a smart phone (iphone, or like the one i have the propel) they provide with this one alarm that if someone opens your door after is been locked it sends u a text message or they can make ur phone ring or sum most effective they say a beeper but who in the hell uses beepers these days.. that was cool in 1996-1999 lol well my mom uses beepers at the hospital lol but anyways yea.. idk guys u myte wanna look into a family plan wit lojaks it myte be a gud idea in my opinion

Certified Gearhead

Yeah my friend found this car whilst working for the county. He called me immediately with the info and I was going to post it up, but he called the police and they showed up and traced it back to someone with the last name Garrett?

Grey EG, sitting on blocks in the woods at that mobile home park, rear green shocks (likely Teins) were still left, Mugen steering wheel, etc. etc.

This is the same car, right?

Tom is the MAN.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Durango's is the one stealing these cars I bet money on this!!!

I hate that MF , and hope he gets his!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J View Post
    Tom is the MAN.
    Naw man I just happened to be the one guy my friend knows might know whose car it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ASE*Tech View Post
    Durango's is the one stealing these cars I bet money on this!!!

I hate that MF , and hope he gets his!!!!

i dont know what the dude name was.

i know one thing for sure.

he drive a red Ef... a mexica guy, used to drove a white mustang.

correct me if im wrong.

he is about 5'9 in hight

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2 View Post
    Yeah my friend found this car whilst working for the county. He called me immediately with the info and I was going to post it up, but he called the police and they showed up and traced it back to someone with the last name Garrett?

Grey EG, sitting on blocks in the woods at that mobile home park, rear green shocks (likely Teins) were still left, Mugen steering wheel, etc. etc.

This is the same car, right?
    The cops never called him. Another guy on here went to tara wrecker to get his car and said he saw it back there, hit me up and I told him to go get it. Tara never called him either. I wonder how your friend got the name Garrett, but yes it is the same car if you read the posts and saw pics!! At least it's all good now!! Thanks for the info!!

Guys names are Chuey and Rudy, mainly Rudy. My boy has a pic of him he's gonna post so everyone see's the THIEF around the southside!!!! He has a blue Eg that he had allready put the motor mounts off my boys car in to swap it. He has a stollen GSR in the shed behind his trailer. And there are HELLA stollen parts at Durango's too. Go gettem if they're yours!! Later D
    Last edited by DustnU; 12-04-2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: d;)

Certified Gearhead

IDK durango personally but i think he was just buyin the parts off whoever was stealin the cars cuz if i was a business owner sure as hell i wudnt get charged for havin a chop shop lol

Yeh, cause buying stolen parts is a completely legit business practice!

What makes Durango stand out in my mind is having import performance oriented cars but not really engaging in any of the scene except for what they do. They operate kinda autonomously - doesn't make them guilty of anything but it's def weird.

Certified Gearhead

idk about if is legit or not. but his shop shud have a really bad rep if it happened wat it happend reason why is cuz this is importatlanta.. alot of ppl get in here.. everytime u pass by durago's tuners gun b like oh thats the shop wit stolen parts who got caught up in that stolen cars thing. makes him look really bad as a business owner

Privateer Racing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeLMFxDrRA

Makes you wonder why it has a big ? on the motor!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast