Thread: Possible idea to help people with stolen cars?

IA's bass guy

Default Possible idea to help people with stolen cars?

yes first off i know i dont have anything to post about my car being stolen.....but i was reading a forum earlier when a ia user posted a comment about starting a "We should really start a database of known car thieves in Atlanta".. i didnt think it was a bad idea at all seeing it be the car theft has been increasing alot in georgia lately.....what are your opinions on that?

I thought about this before but the thing is where would you start and what would be the consequences of starting such a list?

I mean, sure we know of some people who has done it before but to post that on a public forum, they might view it as slander/libel and then turn it back on you... overall, good idea, hard to put in action.

IA's bass guy

Quote Originally Posted by EcKoBoi770 View Post
    I thought about this before but the thing is where would you start and what would be the consequences of starting such a list?

I mean, sure we know of some people who has done it before but to post that on a public forum, they might view it as slander/libel and then turn it back on you... overall, good idea, hard to put in action.

yea i believe i seen your post and a few others on it thats why i wanted to ask ia about it . yeah but i think its something if people were interested in dont you think instead of posting it on forums and stuff it could be a database built in for police etc? idk if it could help people with stolen cars. just a good idea that probably needs alot of brainstorming and thought put into it if it were to go into play. it could be possible but yeah the whole slander thing is where probs would occure. imo if you have lowjack you should be fine

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imprtguy_94 View Post
    seeing it be the car theft has been increasing alot in georgia lately....
    You can tell your new around here. It's been this bad for several years now. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Barefoot Motorsports

its worth a try

IA's bass guy

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    You can tell your new around here. It's been this bad for several years now. Later, QD.

actually ive lived here since 2000. i just lived way out in the woods so i never really started seening these probs till we moved closer to my dads job and better schools and what not.

bait car....

^^ im down for that den beat the out of them