Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Baby was taken from me!!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by pbstarr1 View Post
    They found my car in Butts Co. WTF is that!!! And it was striped just like yours bro. Keep your head up b/c your next car will be better than your last one and if not that one, one will be.

Thanks and yeah gotta keep my head up always and you know my next one gotta makeup for wat I didn't finish but its cool. Stay up pimpin

IA Member

riverdale has alot fake ass racer who takes car for maybe a intake or something smaller like a short shifter but look out for any guys in a black hatch eg they try to take my car before too

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper1979 View Post
    riverdale has alot fake ass racer who takes car for maybe a intake or something smaller like a short shifter but look out for any guys in a black hatch eg they try to take my car before too

yeah you rite about dat and its cool I'm steal pissed its gone but I got sumthing new so its str8 thanks for da headup 4sho and I will keep a look out................... for da LAMES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12