Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen:Gray EG

Quote Originally Posted by youngmill View Post
    Yeah with yo defensive self. FROM WHAT i heard it was some ppl from the south side. no matter what side. Dont defend ah side if u dont know the situation for real. I got word which side it was. If it was said that some ppl up here did it. I would have spoke about the north. So I pointed at the south cuz It was stated that some ppl from the south stole his car an that final. Keep defending the bottom half an when its found ima let u know what part. Until then this is word of mouth from my folks, "After moreland his belt broke; he parked on the side of the rode; Went to buy the belt; Coming back they saw ah black Car following his caR ON THE OPPISITE SIDE OF THE Hwy, an they got gone with his Hatch.
    Im just curious they saw a black car?What kinda car?and Idk about 85N but dividers usually are pretty high and I know I usually cant see over them.If someone seen the car being followed and a black car was tallingSounds kinda suspicious.Just my might wanna check your friends also.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg® View Post
    Why does everyone say that and plus you wont do squat.
    I agree completely with this. It's so amusing to me to read about what folks SAY they're going to do to someone "when they catch them." It takes a dumb motherfucker to want to run around and take justice in their own hands. I'm not going to jail for my car for shit. It doesn't matter what car it is. And before anyone responds with "well the police won't do shit," think about this for a second.....You go around and fuck someone up and you end up in jail. You just got yourself a lose/lose situation. Not only did the dude/s get away with stealing your car, but you lost your car AND you lost your freedom.

That's real smart thinking there. So basically, you go to jail because he stole your car. Lolol. Real smart. Not to mention it doesn't make anyone look hard or "gangsta" to type on a forum what you're going to do.

This is just advice, man, not to anyone in particular but for everyone that does this shit. Not calling anyone out, but just stating what is real. Trying to inject some common sense and reasoning into irrationality. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Power View Post
    why is that everyone keeps pointing fingers down here? the hell does southside gotta do with anything? we didnt do shit, were minding our own damn bussiness and you come around saying this and that. please stop pointing fingers in places you dont know about
    What's with the "we" stuff, man? Are you THE representative for the south side? Because you didn't officially see/orchestrate the theft, that means no one ca do it? Everyone has to ask your permission to steal anything down there? I lived in Jonesboro/Riverdale for 4 years a few years ago. I know what's up down there. I know shit's fucked up in that area. And not everyone points fingers at the south side. Now it would be kind of strange to have a theft occur north of Atlanta by a south side dude, but it can happen. And he did mention that he heard it was done by someone on the south side. Seems he was just letting folks know so that eyes could be kept open on that side of town. See where I'm at?

Like my above response, I'm not attacking you, man, just trying to bring some reasoning into the thread. I see you like to "protect" the spot you live in, but you and I both know ClayCo is no Garden of Eden. Later, QD.

roflcopter V-Spec II

This thread is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    I agree completely with this. It's so amusing to me to read about what folks SAY they're going to do to someone "when they catch them." It takes a dumb motherfucker to want to run around and take justice in their own hands. I'm not going to jail for my car for shit. It doesn't matter what car it is. And before anyone responds with "well the police won't do shit," think about this for a second.....You go around and fuck someone up and you end up in jail. You just got yourself a lose/lose situation. Not only did the dude/s get away with stealing your car, but you lost your car AND you lost your freedom.

That's real smart thinking there. So basically, you go to jail because he stole your car. Lolol. Real smart. Not to mention it doesn't make anyone look hard or "gangsta" to type on a forum what you're going to do.

This is just advice, man, not to anyone in particular but for everyone that does this shit. Not calling anyone out, but just stating what is real. Trying to inject some common sense and reasoning into irrationality. Later, QD.
    Yes this is true QD but when someone takes your stuff that you put blood sweat and tears into im sure you can see where all these thought come from.Yea losing your freedom isnt worth a car,But if everyones car got stolen and nobody did anything,Except called it a lost what would thieves think?But when you get out and look and knock on some doors that is different.Not all this were going to kick their ass and shoot them and all that.Because half the time people that talk about it dont do it.If you were really going to do these things would you post them in a forum for evidence later?

What's with the "we" stuff, man? Are you THE representative for the south side? Because you didn't officially see/orchestrate the theft, that means no one ca do it? Everyone has to ask your permission to steal anything down there? I lived in Jonesboro/Riverdale for 4 years a few years ago. I know what's up down there. I know shit's fucked up in that area. And not everyone points fingers at the south side. Now it would be kind of strange to have a theft occur north of Atlanta by a south side dude, but it can happen. And he did mention that he heard it was done by someone on the south side. Seems he was just letting folks know so that eyes could be kept open on that side of town. See where I'm at?

Like my above response, I'm not attacking you, man, just trying to bring some reasoning into the thread. I see you like to "protect" the spot you live in, but you and I both know ClayCo is no Garden of Eden. Later, QD.
    This is true but alot of people stay on the Southside and get blamed for shit they didnt do.Or the finger gets pointed in the wrong direction,I understand that alot of stuff ends up downhere in alot of cases even with out tips and hints people blame it on the Southside.And I understand that Clayco isnt Gwinnett or Sandy Springs but it isnt the hell hole everyone trys to make it out to be either.All im saying is have your shit together before you play the blame game because if the car was to show up in Buford or some shit?Then you just look like a dumbass in this case he said "he had a word from a bird".So I cant talk about that in that case I would say why arent yall downhere looking?And if they told you who on the Southside took it.Might wanna find out how to find that person asap.Just my
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

^^

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Yes this is true QD but when someone takes your stuff that you put blood sweat and tears into im sure you can see where all these thought come from.Yea losing your freedom isnt worth a car,But if everyones car got stolen and nobody did anything,Except called it a lost what would thieves think?
    Don't get me wrong as I understand the thoughts going through one's mind when they lose their shit. And I can see what you're saying about no one doing anything if no one does anything. BUT, are YOU going to be that ambassador for truth and justice? Are YOU going to be the one to walk up to someone's door and confront them only to find a bullet in your chest? Not only am I not going to try to lose my freedom over a stolen car, but I'm not trying to lose my life over it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    And I understand that Clayco isnt Gwinnett or Sandy Springs but it isnt the hell hole everyone trys to make it out to be either.
    It's not far from it, though. I lived for 5 years off Flint River and that shit was fucked up. All through Riverdale up and down Flint River and those neighborhoods were too fucked up for me.

And I agree, to pointing fingers without tips. That won't get you far, either. But to those getting on here claiming you're going to do something when/if you find the perps, stop that shit. Why leave a paper trail? Don't leave your calling card here as evidence.

But hopefully, you don't act out. Don't want to hear/read about anyone being locked up or killed over some stupid shit. Later, QD.

Well we kinda know wassup now and it's pretty fucked up too but this fools don't play we're finnna seee wassup tomo

Quote Originally Posted by Mk3 VR6 View Post
    Well we kinda know wassup now and it's pretty fucked up too but this fools don't play we're finnna seee wassup tomo

SIG PIC TOO BIG

Don't get me wrong as I understand the thoughts going through one's mind when they lose their shit. And I can see what you're saying about no one doing anything if no one does anything. BUT, are YOU going to be that ambassador for truth and justice? Are YOU going to be the one to walk up to someone's door and confront them only to find a bullet in your chest? Not only am I not going to try to lose my freedom over a stolen car, but I'm not trying to lose my life over it, either.

It's not far from it, though. I lived for 5 years off Flint River and that shit was fucked up. All through Riverdale up and down Flint River and those neighborhoods were too fucked up for me.

And I agree, to pointing fingers without tips. That won't get you far, either. But to those getting on here claiming you're going to do something when/if you find the perps, stop that shit. Why leave a paper trail? Don't leave your calling card here as evidence.

But hopefully, you don't act out. Don't want to hear/read about anyone being locked up or killed over some stupid shit. Later, QD.

All this is very very true and you make a good point its not worth your freedom or your life for that matter.The other thing that really bothers me is everyone wants to walk around here talking about how they have all this money invested into their cars 10gs and more (whatever) yet they cant afford a basic ass alarm? take the time to wire a killswitch? Just stupidity and as I agree no one should have to worry about their cars getton stolen everyone shouldnt have to have an alarm,well you know what in a perfect world maybe but with the way things really are and how everyone knows the way they really are you have to.Why invest so much of your time,money,blood,and sweat and not go through the proper measures of security? rediculous

Certified Gearhead

well we already know who did it because the idiots got parts of his car in theirs and they were chillin right next to our cars lmfao that was funny me and ma boys were crackin up lol that was very very very funny im sorry eric but i was laighin even yesterday wen u was in my house lol is cuz that was too funny the duckbill lmfao i was like holly crap this foo's dun give a fuk lol

Quote Originally Posted by JDM_p00ky View Post
    well we already know who did it because the idiots got parts of his car in theirs and they were chillin right next to our cars lmfao that was funny me and ma boys were crackin up lol that was very very very funny im sorry eric but i was laighin even yesterday wen u was in my house lol is cuz that was too funny the duckbill lmfao i was like holly crap this foo's dun give a fuk lol

how in the hell do you know who did it all the time??

this is the second car that got stolen and you know who did it!!

like the other " i alredy kno ho tke it" thread. you just know everything huh?

im keeping my EYE on you!!!!

Certified Gearhead

lol we just found out last nite at sonics lol me and ma boys we already let him kno about it lol i think he knows where they live too so he gun go pick his shit up but im serious one of our boys was like look that erics duckbill i was like no its not lol when i saw how fuked up the clear was i started crakin up i was like hell yea i remember all them spots lol it was funny i didnt spot the thieves eric's best friends did and then he called me lol

That REALLY sucks.

Certified Gearhead

it does they got his fog lights, his duckbill, and they got 2 of the center caps from his blades which was fuked up lol we didnt kno they was gun b so stupid to put those stuff there and after that show up and park rite next to the ppl the owner knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mk3 VR6 View Post

sey wuht?

one of our boys was like look that erics duckbill i was like no its not lol when i saw how fuked up the clear was i started crakin up i was like hell
    okay,........ i know like 9 people that got duckbill on thier hatch.

so i guess that he is the only one that got a duckbill with the clear coating cracking off?? Damn! i got a duckbill in my basment and yes the clear is chipped at the corner, do you think i took his car?

it does they got his fog lights, his duckbill, and they got 2 of the center caps from his blades which was fuked up lol we didnt kno they was gun b so stupid to put those stuff there and after that show up
    Foglight? haha god damn are you fucking kiding about this.
    centercaps? i got 6 of them

what you are trying to say is that no one in atlanta got these item??

Certified Gearhead

dead ass foo sum foo in a red hatch got erics shit

Certified Gearhead

no erics duckbill was cf and the clear was a lil messed up we remember his duckbill and that was it i know that was his duckbill im not trying to start an argument about oh i know this and i know that and that his duckbill was unique blah blah that was his duckbill

JDM_p00ky

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

Certified Gearhead

idk why ppl always tryin to act smart here in import atlanta man smh..

Certified Gearhead

mf u r a fukin retard get ur shit str8 u dun kno me dun start internet shit

no erics duckbill was cf and the clear was a lil messed up we remember his duckbill and that was it i know that was his duckbill im not trying to start an argument about oh i know this and i know that and that his duckbill was unique blah blah that was his duckbill

how you know it was his duckbill?? got his name on it?

so he is the only one here got a CF duckbill?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD
    dont call him that, thats mean.

if you think about it, it makes sense. a said duckbill has very specific problems that only the previous said owners can pinpoint, eh?

now if they are just saying that its faded and its theirs then yeah... idiots

idk why ppl always tryin to act smart here in import atlanta man smh..

we iz smurt bruh!

mf u r a fukin retard get ur shit str8 u dun kno me dun start internet shit

what???:english:

can some one translate?

what???:english:

can some one translate?

i think hes saying...

mother fuc_k, you are a retard. get YOUR poop straight because you dont know me, SO dont start poop on the interweb

Certified Gearhead

who dont kno eric's duckbill we made fun ot it cuz it was all messed up about the clear and he was lookin for another 1 cuz he was tired of all of us makin fun of it i remember his duckbill the spots look like island shape and one time i was makin fun of the duckbill cuz i told him it looked like the caribbean sea i remember his duckbill if i say is his duckbill is his duckbill period

dont call him that, thats mean.

you right, that is kinda mean..

sorry Gaydm_pooky!!

who dont kno eric's duckbill we made fun ot it cuz it was all messed up about the clear and he was lookin for another 1 cuz he was tired of all of us makin fun of it i remember his duckbill the spots look like island shape and one time i was makin fun of the duckbill cuz i told him it looked like the caribbean sea i remember his duckbill if i say is his duckbill is his duckbill period

if that's the case then don't argue with Austin. if you know your right, leave it at that.

persistently commenting back ends up a online brawl, just leave it be.

i think hes saying...

mother fuc_k, you are a retard. get YOUR poop straight because you dont know me, SO dont start poop on the interweb
    rep for you for clearing it up.

ohh yeah, i dont have rep point but everylittle help

Certified Gearhead

read english? get a dictionary and read all u want there i swear man

Certified Gearhead

apology accepted

Certified Gearhead

sorry if i offended u too

see there you go again, just leave it be.

the more you comment back, the more you will get negative comments.

Certified Gearhead

ok.. but yeah it was his duckbill

ok.. but yeah it was his duckbill

lulz.

changing the world, one person at a time. oh yeah

i got a few dictionary and i do read it time to time.

but if you need one, i would gladly give you one if it going help you a little.

you right, that is kinda mean..

sorry Gaydm_pooky!!
    apology accepted

i was not talking to you.

i said sorry to GAYdm_pooky.

if you accepted my apology then you must really be GAY?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast