Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These idiots...

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Says the bitch that talks shit and runs away, then gets caught and hit and then runs away like a bitch again in front of his girl lol

Eli screams "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" as he runs behind the car
    Quote Originally Posted by KIZDAWAY View Post
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

Quote Originally Posted by B00STedSvT View Post
    Says the bitch that talks shit and runs away, then gets caught and hit and then runs away like a bitch again in front of his girl lol

Eli screams "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" as he runs behind the car
    dude fuck off and go back to yo mommies house (WHERE YOU LIVE) with your fat ass girlfriend and find something better to do maybe get a job? or get a car other than your moms pos explorer?....just sayin

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Says the car thief... You wouldnt dare talk that shit again to mah face tho
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

Says the car thief... You wouldnt dare talk that shit again to mah face tho
    dude your a nobody get a fuckin life and a fuckin clue get out of your moms get a car a damn job stop sitting around all day smokin and being lazy and just do something productive with your life cause unlike you,I have a job and my own place,two cars,a bike and a girl with a little one on the way.I dont have time for your stupid ass bullshit i'm actually livin my life not wasting it.Sometimes man I really truly do pity you I can only hope you get it together

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Um... You live with your grandma cause your mom choose her cats and her black boyfriend over you lol.. A Bike? Bitch you could barely afford to get that POS teg of yours running thas why you need to "Shop for new parts.." And aye.. If you really do have Another kid on the way.. You gonna abandon that one too like you did with Hannah? You coward ass fuck boy.. You dont want none Eli.. Thats why you got the fuck out of Gwinnett as quick as you could.. with your 15 yr old girlfriend

Um... You live with your grandma cause your mom choose her cats and her black boyfriend over you lol.. A Bike? Bitch you could barely afford to get that POS teg of yours running thas why you need to "Shop for new parts.." And aye.. If you really do have Another kid on the way.. You gonna abandon that one too like you did with Hannah? You coward ass fuck boy.. You dont want none Eli.. Thats why you got the fuck out of Gwinnett as quick as you could.. with your 15 yr old girlfriend

#1 - You fat faggot piece of shit i dont live with my grandma true i live near here now but i just got my own apartment where she stays

#2 - My mom wants me back in with her (Dont talk about shit you dont know about)

#3 - Yeah A bike you know a motorcycle oh wait no you dont someone that is a broke faggot ass piece of shit living in their mommies backside of the house smoking weed all day at the age of 30 with no job and some fat ass -7 out of +10 girlfriend wouldnt know anything about that

#4 - teg is sold and has been sold a looooong time ago maybe if you knew what the fuck you were talkin about you might be right about something for once

#5 - yeah I really do have another one on the way,oh and unlike you i can get my dick hard to make babies....whoops! did I say that out loud? and I cant abandon a baby that isnt mine fag

#6 - Girl is 20 gonna be 21 next year get your facts straight dont hate me cause you aint me i'm tired of your bullshit,dude just fuck off and make something of yourself,I mean honestly sitting here on IA on a friday when you should be sleeping so maybe you can wake up early enough and go job hunting tomorrow so that maybe you wont be 50 living with your mommy and her doing your laundry and still cooking you your meals....oh wait nvm I guess it really wouldnt work out anyways cause your sorry fuckin ass couldnt pass a fuckin drug test anyways

Hmm....ShakaLock??

I LoL'ed...Eli you got somethin on your chest you know where im at... I got no reason to hide.. You do.. Guess thats what happens to caniving habitual lying thieves who burn every bridge they cross.. Your words dont affect me cause we all know who you are and what your worth in this town... Hey go ride down to little 5 points with ur crackhead ass friends again since you wanna mention me not passing drug tests... You sure didnt have a problem spendin the little money you HAD buyin tress did you? lol.. Take your own advice son.. And yea I would be mad too if my girl was at the QT talkin and flirtin with 3 dudes in a civic too.. GRRRR Im gonna sit at the entrance gate with my lights off so I seem like a badass and then peel off when a Real motherfucker comes after your ass.. Come back to Gwinnett and get Decked in the face again pussy boy

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Damn you type fuckin slow as shit... hurry up already or are you stumped? Ok well your taking too fuckin long and not really worth my time.. Will read again