Thread: 94 integra rs red stolen from rockmart skate rink

Default 94 integra rs red stolen from rockmart skate rink

My 94 integra rs was stolen from the rockmart skating ring yesterday sept 23 2009 the vin number is jh4dc4341rs002824 its a stock car no up grades if you have any info please contact tyler at 6786343431 or greg at 6788986335 any info will be appericated
    Last edited by cprtyler; 09-25-2009 at 05:09 PM.

cb7 sold
    eg8 shell
    eg1 traded
    ej1 mini me sold
    Del sol w/h22 all motor
    Del sol w/ls swap sold
    Dc2 Itr ft w/B20v dd

dam sorry to hear that

damnz man hope u get it bak in 1 piece!
    pics would be very helpful, the sooner you post them up the better help we can be

Quote Originally Posted by ls-r teg
    damn, i want that penis

indeed we need pics!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Certified Gearhead

sorry for your loss, let's hope the people get caught.

i will check every integra i see on the street just to see if it match wit jh4dc4341rs002824 vin number>

dam sorry to hear man i keep a look out in the dallas area

i am really thankful that you guys are keeping eyes out, i am tring to locate some pics to post and as soon as i find some i will post them just in the mean time pleaz keep helping with the look out i preicate everything guys

cb7 sold
    eg8 shell
    eg1 traded
    ej1 mini me sold
    Del sol w/h22 all motor
    Del sol w/ls swap sold
    Dc2 Itr ft w/B20v dd

Update car was found with just a few scratches there was a big bust involving the gbi in cedartown arresting about 12 ppl and 1 was a cop a few owned a junk yrd and recovered about 20 stolen cars

cb7 sold
    eg8 shell
    eg1 traded
    ej1 mini me sold
    Del sol w/h22 all motor
    Del sol w/ls swap sold
    Dc2 Itr ft w/B20v dd

^^ damn that is somefckin good news im glad everything was good post some pics up and more info about this bust

rolla rollin

damn thats crazy as hell quess that cop didnt make quota so he decided to steal cars lolz

Light Tuned

glad that phucking pig got locked up and all those thieves they all suck

this was on msnbc web page

A familiar father and son were among those picked up on new warrants stemming from an multi-level probe into a car theft ring operating in Polk and Floyd Counties.

Richard Gerald Haney, 63, of 123 Frances Drive, Cedartown, was arrested Tuesday afternoon on a charge of theft by receiving stolen property.

He was released on a property bond early Wednesday afternoon, only to be re-booked at the Polk County Jail by 4 p.m.

The new charge is operating a chop shop, according to Polk County Jail docket reports.

Haney's son, Richard Todd Haney, 40, of 25 Mountain View Drive, Cedartown, was arrested Wednesday afternoon and has not been completely through the booking process, according to jail officials. He faces charges of possession of a vehicle with an altered identification number.

Joey David Hughes, 35, of 36 Kimwood Drive, Cedartown, was arrested Tuesday in the case. He is charged with operating a chop shop and theft by receiving stolen property.

He has since been released on a property bond.

Meanwhile, three of those arrested Tuesday are being housed in jail outside the county. Mark Sparks, who was a Polk County police officer, is being housed elsewhere. He faces charges of violation of oath of office, obstruction, theft by receiving (motor vehicle).

John Summerville Sr., arrested on two counts of sale and distribution of a schedule 2 drug, operating a chop shop, theft by receiving (motor vehicle) and forgery in the second degree, is being housed in Floyd County, according to jail officials.

Bradley Miller, who faces two counts of theft by receiving stolen property (motor vehicle) and altering a vehicle identification number, is also being housed outside the county. Jail officials didn't have the locations of where Sparks and Miller were being held.

Meanwhile, Margie Fields, arrested Tuesday on charges of alterning a vehicle identification number and operating a chop shop, was released this afternoon.

For over a year, the NGCETF, which is led by the FBI, has been investigating a criminal enterprise based in Polk County involved in the trafficking of stolen vehicles and altering vehicle identification numbers in order to resell stolen vehicles for large profits.

The criminal enterprise has also been aided by current and former law enforcement officials who have been arrested as well. These former law enforcement officers have participated in the criminal activities and reportedly have provided sensitive law enforcement information to individuals involved in the criminal enterprise.

The investigation culminated on Oct. 6, with the execution of numerous search warrants and arrest warrants issued by the Polk County Superior Court and through the United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia.

The investigation is ongoing with additional arrests and charges possible. Note: Additional photos will become available shortly.
    Additional arrests made in alleged stolen vehicle ring
    by Lowell Vickers7 hrs ago | 2932 views | 2 | 53 | |
    Additional arrests were made late Tuesday and today as a result of an ongoing investigation into an alleged vehicle theft ring in Polk and Floyd counties.

Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd said more than 30 individuals now face charges as a result of Tuesday's sting operation.

A list of the arrests and charges is expected to be provided later today.

For additional details about the investigation, see: Eight arrested in stolen vehicle ring

Agents from the GBI and the Polk County Police Department conducted an investigation at Haney's Body Shop, 500 Piedmont Hwy.
    Several arrests were made in Polk and Floyd counties in what police officials are calling a stolen vehicle ring.

As of press time, officials told The Cedartown Standard that the investigation is ongoing, and therefore, they would not release the full details of the case.

Officials did release the following press release:

As a result of a lengthy investigation by the Northwest Georgia Criminal Enterprise Task Force (NGCETF) into a stolen vehicle ring, task force members, assisted by local, state and federal agencies, made eight arrests this morning in Polk and Floyd Counties.

Those arrested and the charges are as follows:

Mark Sparks, for violation of oath of office, obstruction, theft by receiving (motor vehicle). Until his arrest on Tuesday, Oct. 6, Sparks was a police officer with the Polk County Police Department.

Marvin Cheatwood, for theft by receiving stolen property (motor vehicle).

Michael Robinson was charged by agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms with federal weapons violations. Robinson is a former deputy with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

Bradley Miller, for two counts of theft by receiving stolen property (motor vehicle) and altering a vehicle identification number.

John Summerville Sr., for two counts of sale and distribution of a schedule 2 drug, operating a chop shop, theft by receiving (motor vehicle) and forgery in the second degree.

Margie Fields, for altering a vehicle identification number and operating a chop shop.

Alan Camp, for altering a vehicle identification number and operating a chop shop.

Kenneth Gravett, for insurance fraud. Gravett is a former deputy with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

For over a year, the NGCETF, which is led by the FBI, has been investigating a criminal enterprise based in Polk County involved in the trafficking of stolen vehicles and altering vehicle identification numbers in order to resell stolen vehicles for large profits.

The criminal enterprise has also been aided by current and former law enforcement officials who have been arrested as well. These former law enforcement officers have participated in the criminal activities and reportedly have provided sensitive law enforcement information to individuals involved in the criminal enterprise.

The investigation culminated on Oct. 6, with the execution of numerous search warrants and arrest warrants issued by the Polk County Superior Court and through the United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia.

The investigation is ongoing with additional charges possible.

The NGCETF includes officials from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI), the Polk County Police Department, the Polk County, Bartow County and Floyd County Sheriff’s Departments and the Cartersville Police Department.

In addition to the NGCETF participating agencies, the operations on Oct. 6 included the assistance of the Georgia State Patrol, the Bartow-Cartersville Drug Task Force, the United States Secret Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the National Insurance Crime Bureau, the Cherokee County Multi-Agency Narcotics Squad, the Calhoun Police Department, the Haralson-Paulding Drug Task Force and the Haralson County Fire Investigations Unit.

http://cedartownstd.com/pages/full_s...%20&id=3882463

will get pics as soon as possible

cb7 sold
    eg8 shell
    eg1 traded
    ej1 mini me sold
    Del sol w/h22 all motor
    Del sol w/ls swap sold
    Dc2 Itr ft w/B20v dd

damn thats nuts, i bet there are more dirty cops than we fuckin think.

glad you got your car back.

Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    Update car was found with just a few scratches there was a big bust involving the gbi in cedartown arresting about 12 ppl and 1 was a cop a few owned a junk yrd and recovered about 20 stolen cars
    Wow really? I talked to a guy on Craigslist who was from there and said he had a whole lot of Honda parts. Like a lot of honda parts He said he had "imported" But that is great that a chop shop got taken down.
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

Not just 1 chopshop but 3 now there finding crap every day now

cb7 sold
    eg8 shell
    eg1 traded
    ej1 mini me sold
    Del sol w/h22 all motor
    Del sol w/ls swap sold
    Dc2 Itr ft w/B20v dd

Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    Not just 1 chopshop but 3 now there finding crap every day now
    dam all this on this side of town polk and paulding is the last place i would expect this lol

IA Member

pic?

wowzers
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

thats some crazy shit..
    GECKOSquad
    NIKOND7000 Shooter | flickr