Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stolen Type S

Im going to take a stab in the dark and say you could find most of his parts on Ebay. I bet he wont sell locally for the risk of getting caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    Im going to take a stab in the dark and say you could find most of his parts on Ebay. I bet he wont sell locally for the risk of getting caught.
    Yea i figure. But she says they are so innocent. Im sure she didnt reap from the rewards of the stolen cars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    So since you two are no longer married? Whos cars has he stolen? I know you know! What stolen parts does he have still? where does he sell his parts?

Yo can play dumb if you want, but wee all know the truth!!!
    ~grabs popcorn~

excellent question

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    ~grabs popcorn~

excellent question
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by KIZDAWAY View Post
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

Damn this thread is SOOO interesting!

Certified Gearhead

Default lil paki come clean

Lil paki u got alot of info that people here want to know. the best thing u can do is come clean. weather it be ur ex-husband or bro. ur info will straightin all yea reps.

all ya talk the talk. can u do the walk? lil paki and oz is my people. f*ck with them u f*ck with US. (the whole northside family). lets meet up like mens and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by eckok24
    Lil paki u got alot of info that people here want to know. the best thing u can do is come clean. weather it be ur ex-husband or bro. ur info will straightin all yea reps.
    dude. i will bitch slap the shit out of you, and you wont do shit back. one word from me and i can have 20 of my boys fucking u up. he aint took ur shit. you need to look at ur own boys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234