Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Type S

I'm worried about my car now.

Certified Gearhead

we should all worry. people are gettin greddy and in need of money.

Damn I saw this car. You were the guy who came by a few months back to buy those meshie wheels I had. I loved your RSX-S I hope you can get it back before anyone tries to part it out.

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    Your a dumbie for posting now you just told other thieves how to steal shit
    And how do you make it any better by posting around "I know some people who will take your shit?" Save that shit.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

wtf, how the hell they steal a rsx-s? ... now im scared as fuck lol.
    and to OP, i've seen your car in person, clean as fuck, lol. but i know other rsx owners in atl who has those red recaro seats and cf hood. but i'll keep an eye out for u man

I Am, A Stunt Man

i hope it gets found, its sad

IA Member

I say the hell with callin the cops when you find the shit heads. Someone tried to steal my wheels last night. Got up this morning and the lug nuts were laying on the ground. They must have gotten spooked. Told the wife im sleeping in the garage with the pistol. Hope you find your car.

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLo iM iZzY
    And how do you make it any better by posting around "I know some people who will take your shit?" Save that shit.
    Because a thief is a thief they dont car what it is they will get it if they want it bad enough.And I believe you were trying to say "thats why I drive a chevrolet"and I simply commented "I know some people that will take your shit."Because everyone likes different things.And thiefs steal anything my aunts 96 silverado just got stolen last week.Stock as hell didnt even run good but it was stolen.And my brothers caprice got stolen like 2yrs back if they want it they will get it no matter what it is.So you save that shit buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    Because a thief is a thief they dont car what it is they will get it if they want it bad enough.And I believe you were trying to say "thats why I drive a chevrolet"and I simply commented "I know some people that will take your shit."Because everyone likes different things.And thiefs steal anything my aunts 96 silverado just got stolen last week.Stock as hell didnt even run good but it was stolen.And my brothers caprice got stolen like 2yrs back if they want it they will get it no matter what it is.So you save that shit buddy

had to add the thumbs up didnt you? lols

this guy is looking for his car to re-appear not some fuck buddies trashing his thread, save the ethugness for somewhere else
    1991 Acura Integra
    1998 Toyota Corolla

What sucks, is this thing is prob in 243 different parts by now... I would be looking on craigslist for parts*

I really REALLY hope you get it back in 1 piece!

BTW: Did you have a car payment?? Just making sure the bizh didn't get repo'ed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brian*

BTW: Did you have a car payment?? Just making sure the bizh didn't get repo'ed lol
    from personal experience this is the last ques u wana ask someone who has just gotten their car stolen, that shit pissed me off when the police asked me that ques, yea its understandable, but do u think ima call the police if i missed my payment?..feel me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

He will be alright...
    It was just a question LOL!

yea i know..i'm just sayin...i coulda choked that lady that morning lol

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

I bet.. I have never been through it, I can believe its rough though~

*walks out on balcony friday morning to go to work and sees empty parking spot*

"did i let someone borrow my car? no, something is wrong!!!!!!!"

"MOTHERFUKERS STOLE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

....and my top let back umairejaz's Avatar

Good luck finding it.

Learning everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich
    *walks out on balcony friday morning to go to work and sees empty parking spot*

"did i let someone borrow my car? no, something is wrong!!!!!!!"

"MOTHERFUKERS STOLE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Throw up all in mouth... Swallow (you think to yourself)? or let it go all over my new shirt and shoes... (think to yourself again, I just paid $150 for this outfit) FUK THE SHIRT!! MY CAR IS GONE!!! LOL damn dude, I feel for y'all.... I wish we didn't have people like that in this world!

Certified Gearhead

YEA THE CAR PAYMENT WAS SENT EVERY MONTH. THE OWNER MADE SURE OF THAT EVEN WIT THE ECONOMY FUK UP AS IT IS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoostedCRX
    this guy is looking for his car to re-appear not some fuck buddies trashing his thread, save the ethugness for somewhere else
    Shut up
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

sorry bro ill an eye out

Certified Gearhead

THE CAR HAS BEEN FOUND WE WILL BE GOIN TO SEE IT TODAY WE WILL GIVE UPDATES AND POST PICS LATER TODAY

Certified Gearhead

WE HAVE AN IDEA WHO MAY HAVE DONE THIS BUT NOT FOR SURE THIS PERSON IS ON IA AND WE WILL CALL U OUT IF WE CAN PROVE IT. AT THIS POINT WE KNOW WHERE THE CAR WAS RECOVERED BUT WILL GET A ADRESS WHERE IT WAS PICKED UP. AND GO FROM THERE. THIS ISSUE WILL BE PUSHED AND WILL NOT END HERE. IT JUST GOT STARTED. U WILL FIND US AT VRSITY,BPMEET, AND SOUTHSIDE MEETS. WE WILL SEARCH FOR THESE PARTS TOO.

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

what all was taken jesse?

fuk em up son...dont take no for an answer. i said no astroglide lol.

but for real i'm glad you got your car back at least

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

Felipe what all they take?

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
    Felipe what all they take?
    x2

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

^^Everything!!!!!! Last I heard car was completely stripped inside and out. Only thing left is a bare shell.

Certified Gearhead

yes its true we are very sad to annouce they took it all. but the FUKIN IDIOT PUSH THE CAR WHERE IT WAS FOUND WE WILL BE DRIVIN AROUND LOOKIN FOR A HOUSE WIT ALOT OF IMPORT AND START6 QUESTIONING. WE KNOW THEY DIDNT DRIVE IT, OR TOW IT CAUSE NEIGHBORS WOULD OF CALL OF A CAR BEING DUMPED. IT WAS IN A HOUSE NEIGHBORHOOD SO WE KNOW THEY MOST LIKEL STRIP IT AND PUSHED IT DOWN THE STREET. SO WE WILL START WALKIN AROUND AND KICKIN ASS. I AM TAKIN THIS VERY PERSONAL THIS WAS A CAR IN MY DRIVE WAY DAILY COULD OF EASLY BEEN MINE. DONT WORRRY PEOPLE TALK AND UR NEIGHBORS WILL TALK SO WE WILL START BY TALKIN TO THE WHOLE HOOODDD. SOMEOJNE WILL SNITCH U OUT.

f you couch

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    start searching craigslist in all of the surrounding areas right now, and use that snafer program so you can search them all at once, the wouldnt post it in the atl craigs list because they know where you live, search SC,NC,FL,TN,and Alabama for sure you bound to find some thing and good luck it was a great looking car

Im surprise the police released where they found it for just this reason. I didnt think they would release that info much the same as they wont let you watch a security camera to see if you can tell who took the car. Its just going to lead to trouble.

Sorry to hear about the car though man. It looked really clean, thats for sure. It sucks people take anything these days. It comes with a tough economy, people have to make money somehow.

Good luck finding the parts and the people who did it. If you find who did it, dont take matters into your own hands, thats just going to make things worse man. Let them get fucked by the long dick of the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Certified Gearhead

fuk the law they aint worth a shit we got this we are up and ready to start searchin. they fuked up by leavin the car they way they did it tell me they were some punk ass kids. that all i can say for now. we will update u once find the guys who did this

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eckok24
    fuk the law they aint worth a shit we got this we are up and ready to start searchin. they fuked up by leavin the car they way they did it tell me they were some punk ass kids. that all i can say for now. we will update u once find the guys who did this
    Thank you for dropping the caps.

Glad you found the car. Sucks that it was left in such a state.

But here is some thoughts for you to consider. Is that car worth jail time for you? I can understand putting time and money into it and feeling the loss, but man, be realistic. Are you willing to spend time behind bars for that car? I don't know of any car that I'd be willing to die for. Now don't get this confused as I am not calling you stupid, but I am calling your threats of action stupid. I will also tell you that there are cops all over this site reading everything. If something were to happen, and that's a big IF, they will know exactly who to look for.

Just some valid, reasonable points to consider. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eckok24
    That's funny..if it was some punk ass kids they would've stolen the wheels, radio, and that's about it but instead they stripped the whole car. And jail time over a car? LOL.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

Certified Gearhead

naw i mean like kids like they were very stuip over the thing they did such as droppin it in there own neighborhood

Certified Gearhead

dam man sorry to here about the lost hope you can get it back the way you had it

Yeah that sucks bro sorry for your loss but im glad they found it i hope you guys find your parts

dirty octopus asked joselin for me if she wants to meet up tonight for the clutch..I don't have her number..
    1991 Acura Integra
    1998 Toyota Corolla

where was the car found?

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    Im surprise the police released where they found it for just this reason. I didnt think they would release that info much the same as they wont let you watch a security camera to see if you can tell who took the car. Its just going to lead to trouble.

Sorry to hear about the car though man. It looked really clean, thats for sure. It sucks people take anything these days. It comes with a tough economy, people have to make money somehow.

Good luck finding the parts and the people who did it. If you find who did it, dont take matters into your own hands, thats just going to make things worse man. Let them get fucked by the long dick of the law.
    I dont know if the police gives you the info but the report they write when they find the car has the location and address it was found in front of.So if you put two and two together a stripped car no motor and tranny.I dont think someone would take it far from there house to get rid of because the attention it would attract.So they do shit like this and dump it down the street in there neighborhood.And get there dumbasses caught when they could have just left your shit alone from the get go and stayed out of jail.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast